Subliminal Talk
Finally decided to commit - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Finally decided to commit (/Thread-Finally-decided-to-commit)

Finally decided to commit - vossman - 08-23-2013

Hi Everyone,

I found this site a few months ago from another forum where someone was promoting the work here. I read through the forum a bit and through most of the content on the main site. It all sounded great but subliminals haven't really done much for me in the past.

I decided to give the absolute self confidence a shot since it was free and listened to it regularly while I worked. I mostly used the ultrasonic track and listened to music over it, and other times I would put on one of the masked tracks and just do a basic zen style meditation for a half hour.

All in all I probably got a good 4-6 hours of exposure, 5-6 days a week. After about a month I did notice some changes in my overall confidence level, most notably in my professional life.

I stopped using the audio as the ultra sonics were starting to bother me even at low volumes. I also did not want to listen to trickling streams all day long and wasn't sure if I could use masked tracks with other music (hence the question I just posted in another sub forum).

Yesterday I was reading a topic on another forum where someone was talking about these subs again and I decided to browse the products and was inclined to buy now that I had at least some indicator of success.

As I have been struggling with fat loss for some time, even though I am pretty regimented when it comes to diet and exercise, I decided to give the Weight Loss 5g program a try.

In order to help further my success, I picked up a pair of SleepPhones so that I could put the subs on all night while I sleep without needing to wear uncomfortable ear plugs. Hopefully the SleepPhones work out well.

Provided I have success with this program, I have my eye on a few others as well, and eventually would like to do the Alpha Male program.

I don't think I'll be keeping a journal, but may update from time to time.

Cheers
Vossman

RE: Finally decided to commit - Fonzy3 - 08-24-2013

As you already know, 5G is VERY powerful. Goodluck with the program Vossman!

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Finally decided to commit - Spiral - 08-25-2013

Hey Vossman. Welcome and I wish you all the success in the world.

RE: Finally decided to commit - vossman - 08-25-2013

Thanks Fonzy and Spiral. Appreciate it!

RE: Finally decided to commit - Joronda - 08-26-2013

Play the subs as often as you can, and don't try to guess what is being fed into your subconscious mind. The magic happens when you don't try to be in charge of the process.

RE: Finally decided to commit - vossman - 08-26-2013

Thanks for the tip. I am not concerned at all with the "words". Just the outcome Smile

RE: Finally decided to commit - Fonzy3 - 08-26-2013

This is the only 5g program in relation to physical health so it will be interesting how fast your results will occur and how direct they will be.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Finally decided to commit - Javier Gerardo - 08-27-2013

I wish you luck as well bro. Keep us up with the details of your current weight loss.

Good Luck!

RE: Finally decided to commit - Shannon - 08-30-2013

You'll be eligible for a free upgrade if you purchase within 60 days of the release of the next version. I'm probably going to be releasing Version 5 of the Weight Loss shortly.

RE: Finally decided to commit - vossman - 08-31-2013

Sweet. I purchased about a week ago. Ill look for the update

Thanks
Vossman