Subliminal Talk
HELPPPP!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: HELPPPP!!!!!! (/Thread-HELPPPP)

HELPPPP!!!!!! - FREAK4LIFE - 08-17-2013

Hello guys,

I am new here. I just signed up after a month of debating with myself whether I should join or not but after perving(HAHA) on all the stories from different people on here I just got overly excited and wanted to come on here and join the community.

Really happy for everybody's progress on the site though. All of you guys are truly amazing to be laying everything bare and writing it all out!

I need help though with the volume and the speakers. I know I know the questions have been asked a thousand times over but I need help and I want to get this right once and for all so, I stop the constant doubting and worrying.

I have my Mac with the subs on ITUNES and I connect them to the following different speaker systems I have mentioned below.

I started with the No Smoking sub and it was good at first but I think I was using really shitty speakers as a bit of pain started in my left ear so I switched to some BOSE speakers which were even worse I am thinking because they don't even have the frequency response given on them and they are such a bunch of twits for not giving that information out. I mean whats up with that right? It doesn't make sense.

Then I went for Beats headphones, the ones that stick on to your ear and dont come off during the night because I read on the website that headphones give the best results for the subliminals but lo and behold another bad decision by me because ringing in my ears started which I thought was normal because I would wake up in the morning and after 15 minutes it would be gone so I kept on it after which it developed into a mild tinnitus. I hate this BASS CULTURE guys. Every set you go into has BASS THIS BASS THAT.

Ok then I quickly switched to my older JVC music system and I switched the sub to IMPROVE YOUR HEARING. After listening to that for 8 hours a day for ten days straight the tinnitus has gone away considerably. But there is some sort of discomfort mostly in my left ear. When I started listening to the IMPROVE YOUR HEARING SUB the volume I used to listen to had become painful for my left ear.

Ok then I switched to a much better system such as a home theater system, with an amplifier and all which I bought and what I realized from the two days of listening to it. That the volume has to be turned way way down for my ear to not find it uncomfortable. My ears have become utterly sensitive to the sound and I can hear it on the lowest volume. The proof for that is I feel super euphoric from listening to it from just a day of using it. I am using the ULTRASONIC VERSION. I feel it in my ears when I have it on but only mildly.

Any suggestions about what I am 1) doing wrong or 2)what I am doing right is very very welcome. I have a whole lot of subs and I really want to use them but the volume and speakers has given me a lot of problems for the past month and half.

3) Do the speakers have to be placed facing each of my ears or can they be placed at the bottom of my bed facing my head in a triangular position

4) The highest volume on my amplifier is an 80 Max Volume and I can feel the subs while listening to them on a 5 volume but this is the silent ULTRASONIC VERSION and I can't hear anything when I play the MASKED VERSION on the same volume. My Mac is connected to the amplifier and the Mac volume is on half and my iTunes volume is roughly on half and my amplifier volume is on a 5 volume as stated above.

I did the speaker AUDIO test as given on the website by Shannon and I can hear it very well all the way through to about 20 seconds on the VOLUMES MENTIONED ABOVE.

Am I doing this correctly guys? Shannon, Andrew, Anybody please help me out and tell me if I am doing this correctly? I really want this to work and get my life out the mess it is currently in.
Please post your insights as it would really help me out guys.

Thanks a million in advance guys!

RE: HELPPPP!!!!!! - Shannon - 08-30-2013

First... did you properly calibrate the volume before using the ultrasonic? You must do that every time you switch audio sources or adjust the ones you're using. Never use the ultrasonic track until and unless you have properly calibrated.

Also, we strongly recommend you never use the ultrasonic track on headphones because it is hard to tell when you accidentally adjust the volume, and for those with sensitivity to high pitches, it can aggravate your ears and enhance the ringing.

I recommend that you stick to masked subliminals instead.

Don't stop using the stop smoking program until it's fully finished, all six months, or you're just wasting your time and you'll have to start over.

RE: HELPPPP!!!!!! - FREAK4LIFE - 09-15-2013

(08-30-2013, 06:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: First... did you properly calibrate the volume before using the ultrasonic? You must do that every time you switch audio sources or adjust the ones you're using. Never use the ultrasonic track until and unless you have properly calibrated.

Also, we strongly recommend you never use the ultrasonic track on headphones because it is hard to tell when you accidentally adjust the volume, and for those with sensitivity to high pitches, it can aggravate your ears and enhance the ringing.

I recommend that you stick to masked subliminals instead.

Don't stop using the stop smoking program until it's fully finished, all six months, or you're just wasting your time and you'll have to start over.

Shannon, thanks for the response. It took me ages to find this post hence the late reply and no response but I am finally getting the hang out using the website.

I have reduced the volume to a 20 out of 80 on my music theatre system and it is about 75% on my iPhone. I am still using the Ultrasonic track as the masked version aggravates my hearing problems for some reason. It seems to be working as my hearing has considerably been improving since the last time I posted my reply up there. I will stick to the Ultrasonics at the moment because that is what I have been using since two weeks and I have calibrated the volume according to the Audio test given on the website. I have kept my speakers about 10 meters away on either side of my head.

My question is whether I can use the IMPROVE YOUR LISTENING 3G along with the STOP SMOKING SUB 5G simultaneously. I need both of them as smoking is destroying me man. Thanks for you help!