Subliminal Talk
Golf - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Golf (/Thread-Golf)

Golf - THolt - 08-09-2013

Simply a subliminal that programs you to play golf at your full potential. With programming yourself to believe that golf is in fact an easy game and that you are constantly improving. I couldn't do this program due to using BAMM. Having fun also and not taking the game so seriously adds to enjoyment and playing. Also not giving up mentally until the final putt is stroked on the 18th. I play golf a lot. I am not the best or the worst but I am improving in my game.

RE: Golf - Shannon - 08-10-2013

I've actually had a golf program in the works, being worked on slowly but surely, for some months now. Amazingly, after interviewing several golfers and creating a list of 40+ different goals for the program, you gave me something new to work with.

Quote:Also not giving up mentally until the final putt is stroked on the 18th.

I'll add it to the mix when I work on it next. It's going to be covering every aspect I could find, and should be quite impressive when it comes out, even going so far as using the same project-yourself-into-the-future-you-want-to-experience-to-make-it-happen method that BAMM uses.

I'm not sure how fast that will become helpful, or even if it will for this. But it's in there, along with everything from posture optimization to swing optimization to grip optimization to more accurately estimating windage, distance, club selection optimization, mindset, attitude, focus and more. Should be very impressive, and on top of that, it's going to be full blown 5G with as many bells and whistles for that as I can manage to get working with it.

RE: Golf - THolt - 08-10-2013

Wow sounds really cool. What is a estimated release date for this? Just out of curiosity. Not mentally giving up is very important even if you are playing bad. If you give up mentally then it becomes a bad habit in the future. Some pros have an appearance and body language that says "I quit" after a series of bad holes.

RE: Golf - Shannon - 08-11-2013

It won't be too far off. I'm working round robin style right now so I don't burn out and still stay productive, and building several things at once.

RE: Golf - Edo - 08-11-2013

Nice, can you also make for bowling and billiards?

RE: Golf - Fonzy3 - 08-11-2013

Stick to the sports programs first, I think this world needs some more motivation to get up and be active more than anything else haha.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Golf - THolt - 08-14-2013

Shannon what are the all of the goals in the program?

RE: Golf - Fonzy3 - 08-15-2013

Can't to experience these type of subs, going to add many improvements to my game.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Golf - THolt - 02-17-2014

Shannon, how is that program coming along? The golf program?

RE: Golf - OnePutt - 04-21-2015

Shannon, I have had great results with your ASC program and was looking for a Golf subliminal.
While there are many on the internet, quite frankly if you came up with one it would be no competition.

How is the Golf Program coming along?

RE: Golf - Shannon - 04-27-2015

Glad to hear that you got good results with ASC. Smile

I haven't worked on the golf program in a while. It was about half finished when I left off. That might be a good one to finish. I was rather proud of the script. Today I'm going to be trying to work on Enhanced Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid, and rebuild the experimental sleep aid with a safety mechanism in it to prevent it from working in conditions where sleeping is unsafe.

So I just made myself a to do list and that's #3 on the list, since it was half done. Heck, I might should work on it right now, a little... whet the old appetite for production again.

EDIT: As it turns out, when I left off, all I had left to do to the script was find a suitable self optimizing prescript. That means that once I have that finished, I should be able to finish building it in a day. Not sure how long it will take to find or make a suitable SOS.

As I recall, I was actually planning two programs for golf: one for long term use, and one for in the moment use. It was intended to be an "instant on" state shifter that could be used before or during your actual game that would enable you to achieve a state of perfect flow while playing. Something like Natural Seduction For Men. They of course would be released separately, since I haven't started on that one yet.

RE: Golf - OnePutt - 04-27-2015

This is really great news.
I can't wait for this production to be released Big Grin

(04-27-2015, 01:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: Glad to hear that you got good results with ASC. Smile

I haven't worked on the golf program in a while. It was about half finished when I left off. That might be a good one to finish. I was rather proud of the script. Today I'm going to be trying to work on Enhanced Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid, and rebuild the experimental sleep aid with a safety mechanism in it to prevent it from working in conditions where sleeping is unsafe.

So I just made myself a to do list and that's #3 on the list, since it was half done. Heck, I might should work on it right now, a little... whet the old appetite for production again.

EDIT: As it turns out, when I left off, all I had left to do to the script was find a suitable self optimizing prescript. That means that once I have that finished, I should be able to finish building it in a day. Not sure how long it will take to find or make a suitable SOS.

As I recall, I was actually planning two programs for golf: one for long term use, and one for in the moment use. It was intended to be an "instant on" state shifter that could be used before or during your actual game that would enable you to achieve a state of perfect flow while playing. Something like Natural Seduction For Men. They of course would be released separately, since I haven't started on that one yet.

RE: Golf - Jakeb203 - 04-30-2015

Shannon, it would be great if you can also create some other programs that create instant state-shift.

I know NSFM is a good one, and this one golf, why not create one for fighting/martial arts? I think it would be worthwhile as a lot of fighting athletes need to be in a good state to fight well.

This can include complete calm mind, precise striking, explosive shots, lightning movements, dominance aura, fearlessness etc.