Subliminal Talk
from Dailytech.com: Oklahoma Narcotics Bureau claims sound is dangerous to kids - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: from Dailytech.com: Oklahoma Narcotics Bureau claims sound is dangerous to kids (/Thread-from-Dailytech-com-Oklahoma-Narcotics-Bureau-claims-sound-is-dangerous-to-kids)

Pages: 1 2

RE: from Dailytech.com: Oklahoma Narcotics Bureau claims sound is dangerous to kids - Jay - 01-06-2011

(01-05-2011, 05:54 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-05-2011, 08:34 AM)Jay Wrote: I think the enormous price tag puts more emphasis on that they wouldn't ask such an preposterous amount of money if it didn't work, to make it more believable. But to be honest, things like that are only worth pirating.

Again, whether you agree with their pricing or not, endorsing pirating - especially when pirating directly affects me and my livelihood - is not appreciated here. Please respect copyright and intellectual property, mine and that of others.

Just because it didn't work for you, doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. They could not sell it at that price if it was not effective for most people. I am not sure what brainwave entrainment technique they're using, but I do know that some people can resist brainwave entrainment, and some circumstances cause it to fail partially or completely.

Then what are those circumstances? Although faulty and/or cheap equipment, low bit rates etc. could be a possible cause for it not to work, based on what I’ve seen and read is that BWE almost becomes a belief matter, highly susceptible to placebo and mass hysteria thinking. There have been scientific studies that tried to prove if you could trigger an out of body experiences by altering brainwaves (to see if was a spiritual experience or just chemical induced), and they were successful in doing so. That’s why I wonder why in most cases after reading a lot of user experiences when it does work it appears as a fluke, a minority, why doesn’t it just work for everyone? If the technology is applicable, why does it show such a variety in personal experiences? Or is it simply because every brain is unique in it's make-up, and we all tend to respond to situations differently?

Personally I belief that idoser has put on such a price tag, to exaggerate and mystify the potency of the expectation of effects which in turn also affects the believability of their smaller and cheaper programs. In my experience theirs and other BWE programs by other companies have only caused drowsiness and disorientation in me so far (the light was a welcoming change), I think you really have to belief in it to improve the effects, and make more of it then there actually is or guide it more towards what was advertised. But perhaps if I were a little bit less skeptical I perhaps would’ve seen some friggin’ angels in the meantime already! Smile

I will keep any comments related to endorsing piracy to myself from now on.

RE: from Dailytech.com: Oklahoma Narcotics Bureau claims sound is dangerous to kids - subtest - 01-07-2011

(01-05-2011, 05:52 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-27-2010, 05:36 AM)subtest Wrote: Reading this post and the article from dailytech, I googled the curious expression "I-dosing" and found that it's actually true, Shannon! This following website seems really insane selling alternative digital products to real drugs. [Link Removed]

I'm aware of iDoser. I don't necessarily agree with certain of their philosophies, though, so I removed your link. It's easy enough to find them through Google if you want to.

Hi Shannon!

I personally disagree and certainly don't support such websites so I can understand why u got rid of the link. As I mentioned previously I think it's insane.