Subliminal Talk
Woman Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woman Magnet (/Thread-Woman-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2

Woman Magnet - Spiritman - 07-24-2013

I started WM on July 11, and I am already telling a BIG difference between 4G and 5G. I have always been a bit self-conscious when I am out and about places. Lately, I have just been able to stay in the moment when I go places without worrying if people are looking at me. Like today, I was at this one store, when this random guy commented on my shirt, which we started up a small conversation. That has never happened where I would have some small talk with people out in places.

RE: Woman Magnet - Fonzy3 - 07-24-2013

Hey spiritman, sounds like people are starting to notice your spirit man lol yeah just have fun with your daily interactions they can be little games to bring your mood up, you are out and about because you deserve to be. Looking forward to read your future journal updates about this program.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Woman Magnet - Spiritman - 07-25-2013

(07-24-2013, 02:44 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Hey spiritman, sounds like people are starting to notice your spirit man lol yeah just have fun with your daily interactions they can be little games to bring your mood up, you are out and about because you deserve to be. Looking forward to read your future journal updates about this program.

Thanks

Fonzy

That gave me good chuckle lol I do notice that I am starting to be more outgoing. I took my car for an emission's test, and after it was over, I thanked the guy and actually shook his hand. Which all these years I have done this test, I have never shaken anyone's hand after it was over. I am looking forward to seeing what this subliminal will do in regard to being more outgoing and just being in the moment. Which I have had problems even through AM 5.0, but I think WM is starting to smooth things out in regard to this.

RE: Woman Magnet - K-Train - 07-25-2013

Alright Spiritman, nice to hear from you again man! Sounds like you're already seeing results, that's a good omen. Good luck bro, I look forward to seeing how you develop and grow from WM Cool

RE: Woman Magnet - Spiritman - 07-25-2013

(07-25-2013, 08:22 AM)K-Train Wrote: Alright Spiritman, nice to hear from you again man! Sounds like you're already seeing results, that's a good omen. Good luck bro, I look forward to seeing how you develop and grow from WM Cool

Thanks K-Train! I have eagerly been waiting to start WM and now I am which I am starting to see results within days of using it. I wonder what will happen next Big Grin

RE: Woman Magnet - Spiritman - 07-26-2013

Today I noticed that I was more assertive with women at work. Some other workers were taking items that didn't belong to them, which belonged to another floor in the building. When I caught them in the act, I told them you could go ahead and take these items, but I will have to charge your floor for them. They were a bit taken back about what I said and how I said it and asked me if I was serious. I told them, yes I was serious, so they said never mind and put the items back.

I have had a problem asserting myself, even during AM but something about WM in 5G overtook something inside of me, which allowed me to speak up that very moment. I could tell them how it was, and I saw they weren't happy about it, but they put the stuff back any ways. Furthermore, I just seem to let it go completely right after it happened, and I could keep my composer during the whole time I was talking.

RE: Woman Magnet - Spiritman - 08-02-2013

While I was at work, this one lady who wasn't that attractive to me, was looking at me like she wanted to rape me lol It was the look like I haven't seen before, I was like holy crap. So, far I have been getting a lot more attention from women in regards to looks. Plus, I don't seem to be worrying about trying to get with any one woman, just letting things take their course. Like I am just having fun interacting with beautiful women without having the attachment or neediness.

RE: Woman Magnet - Fonzy3 - 08-02-2013

(07-26-2013, 03:23 PM)spiritman Wrote: Today I noticed that I was more assertive with women at work. Some other workers were taking items that didn't belong to them, which belonged to another floor in the building. When I caught them in the act, I told them you could go ahead and take these items, but I will have to charge your floor for them. They were a bit taken back about what I said and how I said it and asked me if I was serious. I told them, yes I was serious, so they said never mind and put the items back.

I have had a problem asserting myself, even during AM but something about WM in 5G overtook something inside of me, which allowed me to speak up that very moment. I could tell them how it was, and I saw they weren't happy about it, but they put the stuff back any ways. Furthermore, I just seem to let it go completely right after it happened, and I could keep my composer during the whole time I was talking.

Sounds like you took the gender difference out of the equation. The way you spoke to them indicated that you had morals and standards that you live by. In that moment they realized you were a leader, if anything a leader of your self. Keeping this up is an attractive as well as seductive quality. Sounds like things will be getting better and better.
(08-02-2013, 04:48 PM)spiritman Wrote: While I was at work, this one lady who wasn't that attractive to me, was looking at me like she wanted to rape me lol It was the look like I haven't seen before, I was like holy crap. So, far I have been getting a lot more attention from women in regards to looks. Plus, I don't seem to be worrying about trying to get with any one woman, just letting things take their course. Like I am just having fun interacting with beautiful women without having the attachment or neediness.

Man that's how the basis of single life is supposed to be. You can go around anywhere, in any situation and spark romance from physical attraction alone. Glad you're going with the flow. Maybe you should make a goal of the amount of women you want to be with during this time. Seems like some more time with women magnet you are exposed to will make you the perfect demonstration of how women will actually be magnetized to a man haha.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Woman Magnet - Spiritman - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 05:11 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 03:23 PM)spiritman Wrote: Today I noticed that I was more assertive with women at work. Some other workers were taking items that didn't belong to them, which belonged to another floor in the building. When I caught them in the act, I told them you could go ahead and take these items, but I will have to charge your floor for them. They were a bit taken back about what I said and how I said it and asked me if I was serious. I told them, yes I was serious, so they said never mind and put the items back.

Sounds like you took the gender difference out of the equation. The way you spoke to them indicated that you had morals and standards that you live by. In that moment they realized you were a leader, if anything a leader of your self. Keeping this up is an attractive as well as seductive quality. Sounds like things will be getting better and better.

(08-02-2013, 04:48 PM)spiritman Wrote: While I was at work, this one lady who wasn't that attractive to me, was looking at me like she wanted to rape me lol It was the look like I haven't seen before, I was like holy crap. So, far I have been getting a lot more attention from women in regards to looks. Plus, I don't seem to be worrying about trying to get with any one woman, just letting things take their course. Like I am just having fun interacting with beautiful women without having the attachment or neediness.

Man that's how the basis of single life is supposed to be. You can go around anywhere, in any situation and spark romance from physical attraction alone. Glad you're going with the flow. Maybe you should make a goal of the amount of women you want to be with during this time. Seems like some more time with women magnet you are exposed to will make you the perfect demonstration of how women will actually be magnetized to a man haha.

Thanks

Fonzy

It does feel like I am starting to get into leadership type of mentality since I have been on WM. Plus, I have been more assertive with women in certain situations. It will be interesting to see what WM does to me as I get deeper into it. It seems like it's making more changes that feel like they have been a part of me even though they haven't.

RE: Woman Magnet - Fonzy3 - 08-02-2013

Buddy imagine using Natural Seduction after your Women Magnet run.. Your game would be off the charts.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Woman Magnet - Spiritman - 08-03-2013

(08-02-2013, 06:21 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Buddy imagine using Natural Seduction after your Women Magnet run.. Your game would be off the charts.

Thanks

Fonzy

Is there a product for Natural Seduction?

RE: Woman Magnet - Fonzy3 - 08-03-2013

Yea

http://subliminal-shop.com/product/natural-seduction-for-men/

It has like everything in it.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Woman Magnet - Spiritman - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 03:26 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Yea

http://subliminal-shop.com/product/natural-seduction-for-men/

It has like everything in it.

Thanks

Fonzy

Thanks Fonzy I will keep that in mind when I finish WM.

RE: Woman Magnet - Spiritman - 08-06-2013

Today at work, I had something happen that has never happen to me. As I was walking by this girl and guy, they wanted me to take a picture of them with their iPhone. Which I did, afterwards I was like that was weird, I have never had that happen.