Subliminal Talk
SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal (/Thread-SpikeSpiegels-ASC-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - jonathan4all - 10-02-2013

(10-02-2013, 02:00 AM)SpikeSpiegel Wrote: Logitech LS21, two speakers and a sub. I play it through VLC media player.

Does it make all frequency response and how you are getting result regarding it ? thanks for your prompt response once again

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 10-02-2013

No worries jonathan4all. It passes the frequency test just fine on my computer, didn't test my bed set-up.

I notice that i am once again more tired as well as dreaming more. Last night i dreamed i was a English teacher in Japan and this punk was giving me crap. He called his Yakuza uncle when i kicked him out of class for trying to intimidate me with a samurai sword, which i broke, and i ended up destroying the Yakuza. Not once did i feel scared or like backing down. Also all my senior Japanese female students wanted me badly. I enjoyed that one : ).

Otherwise my attitude is moving towards not giving a crap, but in a good way. Also more assertive when dealing with my boss and co-workers, joke around more, and don't care as much when i make a mistake.

Spike

(10-02-2013, 12:06 PM)SpikeSpiegel Wrote: No worries jonathan4all. It passes the frequency test just fine on my computer, didn't test my bed set-up.

I notice that i am once again more tired as well as dreaming more. Last night i dreamed i was a English teacher in Japan and this punk was giving me crap. He called his Yakuza uncle when i kicked him out of class for trying to intimidate me with a samurai sword, which i broke, and i ended up destroying the Yakuza. Not once did i feel scared or like backing down. Also all my senior Japanese female students wanted me badly. I enjoyed that one : ).

Otherwise my attitude is moving towards not giving a crap, but in a good way. Also more assertive when dealing with my boss and co-workers, joke around more, and don't care as much when i make a mistake.

Spkie

Happy for you brov and I bless u all prosperity you wanna achieve rock on ..

(10-02-2013, 12:06 PM)SpikeSpiegel Wrote: No worries jonathan4all. It passes the frequency test just fine on my computer, didn't test my bed set-up.

Spkie

Happy for you brov and I bless u all prosperity you wanna achieve rock on ..