Subliminal Talk
SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal (/Thread-SpikeSpiegels-ASC-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 08-26-2013

Hey Fonzy, thanks for the encouragement and advice, good to know others go through the same thing and that it's just a phase. I've been reading your journal and I'm enjoying your journey Smile

Howdy Diamiteo, been following your journal as well and its great to see your transformation, hope the fever didn't knock you around too much Smile

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - Spiral - 08-26-2013

I would like to go back to it to run it for another 90 days. ASC did the trick for me in the area of confidence. After running alpha male twice my confidence and self esteem never got to where I initally expected it too. Of course I was not upset about this... so running ASC was one of the best decisions I could have made at the time. It's by far one of the best overlooked subs.

I'm sure you'll agree by the end of your session. Smile

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - Fonzy3 - 08-26-2013

Appreciate your eyes looking over my journal man. Yea just here to reinforce that success is inevitable, keep on getting the most out of this sub.

@Spiral that 5G technology really fine tunes the affects of the sub that it's intended towards, i'm looking forward to see your results with other programs after BAMM.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 08-30-2013

This week I've noticed i am communicating with people more openly and freely, just being myself. I screwed up at work this week and had to tell the boss, which is something i would have dreaded and felt embarrassed doing, however i didn't hesitate and turned it into a bit of a joke. Its becoming harder to notice changes because these confidant behaviors are becoming naturalized in my subconscious as if they were always there.

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 09-06-2013

Same old, same old this week.

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 09-13-2013

Because i wasn't noticing any increases and was actually feeling less confidant i returned to using the speakers through my computer last night and noticed a real boost of confidence today, an elation and carefree attitude i haven't felt in a while. This might be because the logitech speakers i use run into the back of a sub-woofer and i was plugging them straight into a cheap ($50) mp3 with the speakers on each side of my bed.

I'm hoping this is why my confidence was at a stand still, but I'll use my computer for the next week and see what happens. (I hope i didn't just waste almost 2 months on an ineffective set-up Sad.)

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - Astrack - 09-13-2013

Maybe your mp3 wasn't stereo. Like some china mobiles have very loud playback but they are not stereo. I plug the usb of the speakers into the pc and the audio pin into my mobile and it works.

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 09-21-2013

Hey Guys. I'm happy to say that after switching back to playing the ultra-sonic through my computer i have noticed a difference in my attitude and outgoing-ness towards others. Little annoyed that i didn't notice the difference, but I'm looking forward not back and will extend my usage by a month or two to compensate Smile

Spike

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - Why So Serious? - 09-23-2013

Oh wow I'm sorry to hear that you had to start over. I'm glad that you a least cought on and are back on track!

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 09-27-2013

Yeah, I wish i caught it sooner Blush, but at least i am starting to head back to that confident place i was before i switched. I'll have to find an energy efficient alternative after I've run this sub because leaving my pc on all night is probably using a fair bit of power.

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - Fonzy3 - 09-28-2013

Glad you are seeing results with this program again. Are there any particular experiences that made you feel that you are "starting to head back to that confident place" ?

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 10-01-2013

Hey Fonzy, not really. Just a more self-assured attitude, more self-worth. To be honest the effects are accumulating slowly, but i am back on track Smile

Spike

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - jonathan4all - 10-01-2013

(09-21-2013, 02:38 AM)SpikeSpiegel Wrote: Hey Guys. I'm happy to say that after switching back to playing the ultra-sonic through my computer i have noticed a difference in my attitude and outgoing-ness towards others. Little annoyed that i didn't notice the difference, but I'm looking forward not back and will extend my usage by a month or two to compensate Smile

Spike

whats your sound system for ultrasonic ?

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 10-02-2013

Logitech LS21, two speakers and a sub. I play it through VLC media player.