Subliminal Talk
SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal (/Thread-SpikeSpiegels-ASC-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 07-11-2013

Hey All,
I started using the ASC sub 1 week ago and have noticed several mild improvements. I listen for 7 - 9 hours a night and 2 - 3 per day with headphones, and enjoy listening, especially the Ocean track.

I should mention that i have done a high frequency therapy called funnily enough Sound Therapy Tongue . It's main function was to open the ear up to higher frequencies that we lose during childhood. It worked just with low to high frequency through classical music, not subliminal dialogue. After a while of not listening the affects fade away. Consequently, i hear the ultrasonic track unless its quite low, but enjoy it and it doesn't affect my ability to sleep.

I have noticed the beginnings of change this week in several areas. First, I'm starting to notice and straighten my posture consciously (I slouch A LOT), my walk has slowed down and actually has a bit of swagger to it. Second, i usually avoid eye contact where possible, especially women. This past week i have been making more eye contact and holding it longer, often letting the other person break it (my eyes would water and my face would flush if i tried to consciously hold someones gaze, which made me feel weak).

The Third change, probably the most enjoyable is in my night and day dreams. I usually imagine negative outcomes for imagined scenarios (usually about relationships), not by choice but automatically, and this has happened since childhood. However this week i have had several memorable dreams (i usually cant remember them) and they have been enjoyable and in them i was more positive and assertive which was reflected in the dreams themselves.

Fourth, i have been more assertive in general, my voice which is usually soft has become louder, and I'm making decisions quicker, not worrying to much about negative consequences.

Fifth, pretty tired especially if i don't get at least 9 hours sleep. Sporadic elation.

I am starting from a pretty low place psychologically (i have had social anxiety and been a shut in for a while) which is probably why i have noticed these small but marked changes.

Anyway, i plan to run this sub for a full 90 days and see what else happens. I'll post every week to report any changes.

S Spiegel Smile

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 07-19-2013

Hey guys,
Second week of ASC was markedly different from the first, and a little underwhelming. Certain emotions such as depression, anxiety and anger all surfaced at different times, not really connected with external stimuli. I noticed i was a little more outgoing with people i already know. I was less reserved, and spent less time in my head, just saying what i wanted to say. I've also signed onto several dating sites, something i was nervous and defeatist about in the past.

I also started getting back into isometrics, which left me pretty drained. I'll have to dial it back because i need the energy for the subs, and really felt it when i tried to do both. When i reflect on it a bit did happen psychologically, but i felt muted because i didn't have enough energy. My speaker set up for the ultrasonics at night is not optimal either, hoping to solve that this weekend without too much expenditure Smile.

Enjoy your weekend sublimineers,

SSpiegel

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 07-26-2013

Hey,

So this week was similar to the last. No more interesting or exciting dreams that i can remember unfortunately, but i did sign up to a couple of dating sites and am still building my profiles. Also saw some small progressions in my attitude and eye contact. I know stuff is happening, but maybe because its all happening 'under the hood', its not that noticeable or dramatic for me. I'm looking forward to seeing how these gradual changes will stack up and what the end result will be. I got an Mp3 and speakers to get the stereoscopic effect at night, hoping this will give a noticeable boost but if not 'meh'.

S Spiegel

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - Spiral - 07-27-2013

Hey Spike. For me alot of the changes have been very slow and gradual up to this point. But I've been adapting to some things more easily than in the past. You may be resistant to change like some other users on the forum here. I have a history of alot of resistance to change as well and still do. It's an on going process for me to change my limiting beliefs and my perception of fear but also my beliefs about change. All you really can do is live your life, forget that you are using subliminals and learn to know yourself and where you need to change things.

You are creating permanent change with these subliminals. Which also means you are reprogramming your subconscious. I see you've only been using the program for just under a month. Give it another 2 months to and I'm sure when you look back you will see some results. Smile

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 07-29-2013

Hey Spiral. I think you're right, I've had these psychological barriers of fear and anxiety for so long that change may take longer due to resistance. Over the past three weeks i have noticed some real changes and I'm really enjoying the journey : ). Just today i was on the train and a cute girl checked me out a couple of times and i maintained eye contact and smiled at her, something i have been incapable of in the past. It's a good beginning, but i want to be at a place where i can go up and confidently talk to women, and i feel it's a very real possibility!

I have wanted to change and remove my limitations for some time(10 years), but it was always hard because i could see the symptoms but not the problem it's self. I plan to let the sub do all the heavy lifting and just observe the changes for now, until i can comfortably approach woman.

Also noticed a real boost to using speakers on either side of my bed, started having cool dreams again : ). All the best with your own journey of change and self discovery Spiral.

S Spiegel

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 08-02-2013

Greetings peoples,

All in all i had a pretty great week Smile. Confidence is still building which is awesome. Had a very enjoyable conversation and flirted a bit with this pretty young thing from Sweden, i walked away from that experience feeling on top of the world!.

I also went to an Alt-j gig in the city and was really able to just enjoy it without anxieties or insecurities, the support act Snakadaktal was great as well.

To infinity and beyond! Until next week...

Spike

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - Fonzy3 - 08-02-2013

Haha cool man sounds like your week was sweet. Welcome to the forum man, i'll be looking at your updates as you go along. ASC is one of my favorite programs I used it for 30 days in Jan and STILL feel the results from it. You're in for some good times. How big was the event? Sometimes the bigger the crowd the more intimate the situation is when speaking to a girl or anyone and the achievement feels even better when you get their number like that.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 08-02-2013

Hey Fonzy3,
It must have been around 2-3 thousand people, all having a good time Smile. I met the Swedish chick elsewhere, just randomly on the street. I have been getting some looks from good looking women, which is new for me and I'm learning to maintain eye contact and smile, which is a huge change from the super shy guy i usually am.

Sounds like you got some awesome results from ASC. I'm going to run with it for 2-3 more months and see what happens. What sub are you running at the moment? I saw you cleaned up at the sale. I did the same with around 16 subs, should keep me busy for years to come!

Take it easy buddy Smile

Spike

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - Fonzy3 - 08-03-2013

Haha yeah man that eye seduction is really sweet when picking up women. That's great to hear man, i'm eventually going to do the program for 96 days as well it's definitely a game changer. The sub I am running at the moment is Deep Gratitude and Appreciation. I believed very strongly that gratitude was the best way to attract your desires so I went with that. Yeah man me too for the next five years i'm set. Looking forward to hear about your stories in regards to the subs.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 08-09-2013

Hey Guys

This week was a bit of a bummer, i didn't feel like i made any progress and was actually less confident. I'm not sure if this is the sub bringing stuff up because i felt depressed and anxious in small amounts. All in all i just felt neutral, even a bit low. The last couple of weeks i was becoming bolder internally, this week it seems to have tapered off.

Another possible reason for this might be physical exercise which i have been doing regularly, but not to excess. I usually do not have much energy, and when i have exercised in the past i have felt drained and moody after a couple of weeks, which is about how long it has been since i restarted my regime. I've thought about giving up the exercise but i have felt really driven to get in shape and can almost see my abs! I'd like to get in really good shape but have felt a bit neutered mentally.

I plan to give the exercise another week and if the same low moods continue I'll give it a rest, i can always pick it up later. If anyone has any similar experiences or advice I'd love to hear it.

Cheers

Spike

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 08-16-2013

Hey,

My sixth week down with ASC today (half way). I gave up on the exercise for a week and have noticed a difference, I'll definitely keep it light and sporadic.

My energy is up and i had a 'devil may care' attitude where i was just in the flow of things, but only invested in my own reality. It's a great state of mind to be in and with more energy i think it will grow. I was getting more looks today because of that attitude and i can only assume my aura was stronger.

I was lighter today, more free-form. What can i say, i had a good day Smile
Spike

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - SpikeSpiegel - 08-24-2013

Not much to say for week seven, outwardly anyway. Internally i have been reflecting a bit on my existence, seeing where i can improve things in terms of relationships and profession, trying to make sense of what really matters.

I have been getting out and about more as well, traveling around on my weekends. I think this restlessness is the sub trying to redefine/broaden my boundaries and get me to experience some new things/situations.

Until next week...

Spike

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - Fonzy3 - 08-24-2013

I like how you have a regiment of posting every week SpikeSpiegel. I have too much on my mind to not post for that long. I've read a lot of ASC journals and have noticed that at this time just like you the results of others are not so outward anymore. I believe if you stick with it for ninety days this readjustment the sub is producing within you will once again show very strong outward results because confidence will be a definite 100 percent part of your being. It's great you are trying new things and good luck on the rest of your journey.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: SpikeSpiegels ASC Journal - Breeze - 08-25-2013

(08-24-2013, 04:49 AM)SpikeSpiegel Wrote: Not much to say for week seven, outwardly anyway. Internally i have been reflecting a bit on my existence, seeing where i can improve things in terms of relationships and profession, trying to make sense of what really matters.

I have been getting out and about more as well, traveling around on my weekends. I think this restlessness is the sub trying to redefine/broaden my boundaries and get me to experience some new things/situations.

This is exactly what is happening to me, looking forward to where you'll end up.