Subliminal Talk
Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts (/Thread-Few-questions-on-which-subs-to-use-and-some-doubts)

Pages: 1 2

Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts - adventurousman - 07-05-2013

So I'm thinking of using AM 5.0 but I'm not sure if I should.

My situation currently kinda sucks for e.g. I stay at home all day and don't do anything, procrastinate a lot. Watch movies or am on internet. Even don't take showers or shave for a week or so.

Another thing I've developed is that I check everything, my attention goes to many places like checking the door of the fridge whether its closed or not, checking the door of the house whether its locked or not and then repeating to myself that it is. Other things like making sure windows are closed so no one is watching me.

I believe they're coming from 'fear of social rejection' I don't mean being rejected when you ask someone to go to the movies and they say no. I mean being afraid of social exclusion, other people looking down on you, talking behind your back...etc.

And there is a lot of anxiety surrounding sex. As I've no experience in it and when I was with a girl, I couldn't perform because of my anxiety. So I might have some guilt and shame towards it.

+ money is tight too.

So I've no career, money, women + the above issues and this puts my confidence down along with self esteem and the vicious cycle of procrastination and negativity continues.

I've not told anyone about any of this stuff but I feel its important to point it out here so I can start on the rite track.

I believe I've a lot of resistance to change, that's how it looks like

So which subs should I use first that might help?
Can I use it while sleeping? Will the suggestions go to subconscious mind when in delta (dreamless sleep) state?
Can someone point me to the rite speakers that I can use without my pc as pc is another room and I'm gonna use it while sleeping (if that works?)

Speakers need to have frequency of 20khz, do these speakers have that http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logic3-MIP011K-i-Station11-iPod-Speaker/dp/B001HL0RD6/ref=sr_1_7?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1286878784&sr=1-7

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KE48CM/ref=oss_product

Can I use ASC with AM or does AM recover all of ASC?

Shannon I heard that when u stopped ASC the results went away so do we need to keep using it, if so for how long?

How many runs have u had with AM and are the results now permanent?

will the subs work when watching a movie or listening to something else? Or it should be playing alone? For e.g. silence tracks will be silence so it'll be inaudible.

My friend got a cd of AM and its like 17gb and in .wav but I believe when u download the format is mp3 and much compressed? I believe there are 21 tracks in AM, 7 for each. Can I use silent track for few hours and switch to ocean? Or should I be choosing one and just stick to that one?

And how long is each track and the file size?

I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I wanted to put it all out in one thread so its easily accessible.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts - Darkness - 07-06-2013

Start with Overcome fear shame guilt , do 90 days ,and then AM5.0

RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts - Alta - 07-06-2013

The x-mini II speakers definitely work for ultrasonics and are fairly cheap

RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts - Shannon - 07-07-2013

Quote:So I'm thinking of using AM 5.0 but I'm not sure if I should.

My situation currently kinda sucks for e.g. I stay at home all day and don't do anything, procrastinate a lot. Watch movies or am on internet. Even don't take showers or shave for a week or so.

Another thing I've developed is that I check everything, my attention goes to many places like checking the door of the fridge whether its closed or not, checking the door of the house whether its locked or not and then repeating to myself that it is. Other things like making sure windows are closed so no one is watching me.

I believe they're coming from 'fear of social rejection' I don't mean being rejected when you ask someone to go to the movies and they say no. I mean being afraid of social exclusion, other people looking down on you, talking behind your back...etc.

And there is a lot of anxiety surrounding sex. As I've no experience in it and when I was with a girl, I couldn't perform because of my anxiety. So I might have some guilt and shame towards it.

+ money is tight too.

So I've no career, money, women + the above issues and this puts my confidence down along with self esteem and the vicious cycle of procrastination and negativity continues.

What you are describing is similar to where I was when I started using AM.

Quote:I've not told anyone about any of this stuff but I feel its important to point it out here so I can start on the rite track.

I believe I've a lot of resistance to change, that's how it looks like

You likely have a lot of fear deep down.

Quote:So which subs should I use first that might help?

If you can't afford Stages 1-2-3 of AM, do ASC and OGSF until you can.

Quote:Can I use it while sleeping?

Yes.

Quote:Will the suggestions go to subconscious mind when in delta (dreamless sleep) state?

Not very likely, but then, Delta is not what you experience all night. Your mind cycles up and down through Alpha, Theta and Delta all night. You are receptive in Theta and Alpha.

Quote:Can I use ASC with AM or does AM recover all of ASC?

You cannot use ASC with AM, because ASC is 5G. One at a time with 5G products. AM covers confidence anyway.

Quote:Shannon I heard that when u stopped ASC the results went away so do we need to keep using it, if so for how long?

I used a 1st Gen version of the program for 3 weeks. For a 1st Gen subliminal, it would have taken at least 6 months, and possibly 12, to make long term. ASC is in 5G, and the results should be long term with about 90 days or more of use. Or you can do refreshers too.

Quote:How many runs have u had with AM and are the results now permanent?

I have run every version I created. So... Version 2006 (private build, not released to the public), Version 2008, Version 2009, Version 2010, Version 2011, and Version 5.0.

You won't need to run it as many times as I did because the technology and know-how in Version 5.0, and in the upcoming Version 6.0, are light years ahead of their predecessors. I would estimate 1-3 run-throughs to get permanent results, if you use AM 5.0 concurrently with OGSF. AM 6 will have that included.

Quote:will the subs work when watching a movie or listening to something else? Or it should be playing alone? For e.g. silence tracks will be silence so it'll be inaudible.

If you are playing it at the calibrated volume as per the instructions, the audio will fill a normal room if played on speakers or a laptop or a cell phone. ven though you can't hear it consciously, it's not really silent. And it won't have any trouble being heard and effective even if you're watching a movie, playing a video game, listening to music, etc.

Quote:My friend got a cd of AM and its like 17gb and in .wav but I believe when u download the format is mp3 and much compressed? I believe there are 21 tracks in AM, 7 for each. Can I use silent track for few hours and switch to ocean? Or should I be choosing one and just stick to that one?

How did your friend get a CD of it, since we don't sell CDs? AM is 2.5 GB in mp3 format, and there are 3 tracks per stage and 7 stages total. The program is designed so that each of those three tracks uses the same script for each stage, and then you pick which one or ones you like and use them. I usually prefer the ultrasonic track. Some people don't have speakers that handle ultrasonic, or they prefer one of the masked tracks. Each stage is based on one script, built in three different ways for your convenience.

Quote:And how long is each track and the file size?

Each track is 183 megabytes (varies as to the actual byte-specific number) and 80 minutes long. They won't fit on a CD without overburning.

Quote:I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I wanted to put it all out in one thread so its easily accessible.

Thanks in advance.

NP

RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts - HMoody - 07-07-2013

Shannon - Please clear up something for me. I've noticed that you've mentioned in a couple of threads that OGSF can be used concurrently with AM 5. Is this meant to convey that it can be used with all stages starting with Stage 1 or just Stages 4,5, and 6? Initially your recommendation I think was only to use it with stages 4,5, and 6. Has that changed?

RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts - Shannon - 07-07-2013

My initial recommendation was 4, 5 and 6. I have not run the models on this yet, so I am unsure what would result if it was used through all six stages.

RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts - adventurousman - 07-08-2013

Quote:What you are describing is similar to where I was when I started using AM.

You likely have a lot of fear deep down.

if you can't afford Stages 1-2-3 of AM, do ASC and OGSF until you can.

So now knowing my situation, its still best to use AM? Btw AM isn't 5G so there is no OE involved in this one?

Quote:You cannot use ASC with AM, because ASC is 5G. One at a time with 5G products. AM covers confidence anyway.

It covers it the same way in details like in ASC? I guess AM covers a lot of things.

Quote:ASC is in 5G, and the results should be long term with about 90 days or more of use. Or you can do refreshers too.

How come ASC takes only 90 days and AM takes like 6 months and still might need another run? Is it because it covers a lot of ground? A lot of topics so a lot of change will then require a lot of time?

Quote:I would estimate 1-3 run-throughs to get permanent results, if you use AM 5.0 concurrently with OGSF. AM 6 will have that included.

U mean AM 6.0 will have all the stuff of OGSF included? Rite now the best is to start AM and after stage 3 start with OGSF, not recommended before that, rite? Or it doesn't matter? If I buy AM 5 now and then AM 6 comes then I'd have to buy that too which will then cost me double, should I then just wait for AM 6?

Quote:If you are playing it at the calibrated volume as per the instructions, the audio will fill a normal room if played on speakers or a laptop or a cell phone. even though you can't hear it consciously, it's not really silent. And it won't have any trouble being heard and effective even if you're watching a movie, playing a video game, listening to music, etc.

That's great so it means I can watch a movie and play the ultrasonic tracks on other speakers

Quote:How did your friend get a CD of it, since we don't sell CDs? AM is 2.5 GB in mp3 format, and there are 3 tracks per stage and 7 stages total. The program is designed so that each of those three tracks uses the same script for each stage, and then you pick which one or ones you like and use them. I usually prefer the ultrasonic track. Some people don't have speakers that handle ultrasonic, or they prefer one of the masked tracks. Each stage is based on one script, built in three different ways for your convenience.

He told me he got it as a gift from his friend so I was unsure about it. Maybe his friend burned it on cd. So the script is the same then it won't matter if I use ultrasonic for few hours and then switch to masked ones? Although I'll probably just use silent ones. The correct speakers for ultrasonic or masked ones would be the speakers with frequency up to 20khz, rite? And does it matter if the speakers are small?

I need speakers that I can use with an ipod and with 20khz in resonable price, being looking around.

Now I can also use the tracks while listening to something else or watching a movie & while out I can use it on earbuds.

btw does earbuds or headphone need to have 20khz frequency too?

thanks

RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts - Ace - 07-08-2013

(07-07-2013, 07:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: You cannot use ASC with AM, because ASC is 5G. One at a time with 5G products. AM covers confidence anyway.
does that mean running ASC after running AM 5.0 would be useless?

RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts - Roy - 07-11-2013

Running ASC will be great just not at the same time.

RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts - adventurousman - 07-11-2013

I still couldn't find speakers = 20khz and which can be used with ipod

RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts - Ace - 07-11-2013

(07-11-2013, 02:08 AM)Roy Wrote: Running ASC will be great just not at the same time.
thanks Roy.

RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts - SpikeSpiegel - 07-11-2013

Hey adventurousman, i am new here and have and do suffer some of the things you have reported. What has helped me to manage some of my anxiety/depression etc is to do concentration exercises each day.

Basically you spend 5 - 10 mins focusing you mind on the edge of a coin about 1-2 feet away at eye level. Every time you notice your mind has wandered with a thought/emotion you bring back your focus to the coin. Over time you can filter some of the negative garbage from your mind. But its really just a bandaid and doesn't create deep change within. I've found it quite useful.

Good luck with the subs (I'm on the Absolute Self Confidence sub which is free in the store, you could give it a try while your working things out Smile)

S Spiegel

RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts - adventurousman - 07-11-2013

I'd actually suggest to "watch your thoughts" then to focus on a coin. That way u can see your thoughts and not be attached to them or identify with them.

Anyone can help me out with speakers? Those two I've mentioned, are they 20khz?

RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts - adventurousman - 07-12-2013

http://www.beslist.nl/products/elektronica/elek_speakers/r/Dock+Speaker+nano+ipod/?minimumprice=15&maximumprice=46

found this site, can u please tell me which one has 20khz?

those other two speakers aren't available in the netherlands.

looking for dock speakers to work on nano ipod