Subliminal Talk
Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha (/Thread-Rebirth-Of-A-Natural-Alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - ManOfElectricity - 09-06-2010

(09-06-2010, 10:42 AM)Majordomus Wrote:
(09-06-2010, 08:17 AM)ManOfElectricity Wrote: Majordomus that is an awesome story. Thank you so much for sharing.

I'm experiencing something similar in Fallout 3, it's actually taught me some pretty cool stuff. In Fallout 3 depending on your actions or how you complete certain missions you can get good karma or bad karma.

For example, turn of the atomic bomb in Megaton city and saving the people there raises your Karma by a large number of points. Wire the bomb to explode and you get paid lots of money but you also get negative Karma.

Lately I've being hearing Brent Smith talk about giving to give and how the universe rewards you for doing positive things, especially when you do things without expecting a return.

In Fallout 3, random people will give you stuff for free if you have positive karma, also certain characters will want to be your companions in the game and accompany you on missions. If you have high karma you attract more positive characters, if you have negative karma you tend to attract more negative characters.

So I've starting to play with the idea of doing things in real life that raise my "karma". Whether it is giving up a seat on a train to an elderly person, giving some cash to charity, just doing something positive for the fun of it and not expecting anything in return.

Fallout 3 - I had to promise myself to stay away from that game knowing I might kill several months of my life with itSmile
Yeah, you are right, all fallouts are unusually smart games with a lot of both depth and humour to them.

If you think Fallout 3 is going to take several months or your life away just you wait until Fallout New Vegas. Apparently there is a hardcore mode where your character has to eat, drink and sleep regularly or he/she dies.

Anyway I might stay away from games for a while or limit myself to a half an hour to an hour a day.

Games are getting so huge now that they are really big undertaking.
(09-06-2010, 10:49 AM)ronatello Wrote: @ ManOfElectricity: it's good to hear from you again! I'm also doing the Alpha Male program.. I'm 3 weeks into stage 1. What I have noticed thus far is that I'm slowly detaching myself from any outcome. In other words, being more indifferent. It's not very pronounced yet but more of a ongoing process. I'm figuring the Alpha Male program will really kick in to higher gears once I get to stage 2 and 3. More issues will wash up and will be dealt with in due time.
Sounds to me you're making good progress so far.

Thanks. Good to hear from you to. Yeah I noticed that. I've being more and more detached from the outcome over the last few months but the issues that are coming up are really hard core. Already feeling much better though.

I'm just a few days away from stage 3 and I tell you I can't wait to see what happens in September and October. The way I see is that I should finish the Alpha Set by sometime in January. I could start the woman magnet and finish that in the middle of next summer.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - ManOfElectricity - 09-09-2010

The last couple of days have being really good. Sunday was really tough. Had a lot of issues come up but since Monday and Tuesday it's felt like something has clicked. It's a feeling of knowing that I can accomplish anything I want but at the same time I don't take myself so seriously. Like I have goals but I'm also willing to go with the flow a bit more and not be so rigid. I'm also much happier in general. I'm feeling a bit more chilled out but also want to get things done. My mind is generally cleaner of negative thoughts.

When I was on the tube into London on Tuesday I sat opposite a row of seats. At different points in the journey all of those seats had attractive women in them and by the end of the journey I had smiled at each one of them and they had smiled back.

I'm starting to have a feeling of what real indifference means. To me it means being responsible for your own fulfilment, whether that fulfilment be joy, feeling validated, sexual expression, feeling good about myself. I realised that if I can give those things to myself then in a sense I can "fill my cup". When your cup is overflowing then you have extra to share with others and that's when women are the most attractive but it's also when I feel most indifferent because I'm already full and I don't need someone else to give me what I think I lack.

I'm also for real now practicing the law of karma that I talked about from Fallout 3. I know it's just a game but then again that's like saying Matrix is just a film. I'm really seriously practicing just giving for the sake of giving (but knowing in the back of my mind that the universe will give back in fun and unexpected ways).

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Cortez - 09-09-2010

That's awesome that you're practicing karma. It's important. A real alpha male is good to people. When you give without wanting anything in return, people just tend to give you things and your life with women will never be easier. I have been listening to and applying the teachings with Brent podcasts for several years now and having some good success, but with difficulty at times because I did have so much deep rooted negativity. I had uncovered a lot of it on my own, but since I found this site, it feels like my self development is sky rocketing. It's an amazing feeling and the alpha set makes it so much easier to give to people because you build a feeling with this set that you already have everything you need.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - ManOfElectricity - 09-14-2010

@ Cortez.

Yeah I actually met some alpha males and they are incredibly giving and loving. They definitely have the inner strength but they use that strength for love and the good of the many.

Quick update as I got to run soon. It seems that the Alpha set may be effecting my creativity in a really positive way, when I compose music it seems to just flow out of me at the moment. I'm also really enjoying my composition a lot more then I have for a long time.

Another thing I noticed at the moment when I was watching a youtube video last night. I get really angry when anyone tries to tell me what a man is, a real man is this, a real man does xyz. That stuff really winds me up, maybe I'm over reacting at the moment but I can see how people use "a real man is blah blah blah" to manipulate and control people.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Ryan - 09-15-2010

(09-14-2010, 11:38 PM)ManOfElectricity Wrote: Another thing I noticed at the moment when I was watching a youtube video last night. I get really angry when anyone tries to tell me what a man is, a real man is this, a real man does xyz. That stuff really winds me up, maybe I'm over reacting at the moment but I can see how people use "a real man is blah blah blah" to manipulate and control people.

I had the same feeling yesterday. I was watching some YouTube videos on famous Alpha Males and everyone was commenting how Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and basically everyone in the video was not an alpha male. It made me angry simply because of the fact they were assuming an alpha male is a hardcore fighter who drinks a lot of beer and watches a lot of football.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - ronatello - 09-15-2010

Right on, Ryan. The vast majority of people don't know the correct term of "alpha" and it's not the guy that whoops and hollers at football games and downs a 6 pack of Budweiser at the drop of a hat and picks fights because "he's the f*cking man".
While alphas may get caught up in the game and get excited (using the football game above as an example), he does so because it is his decision to do so and has nothing to prove to anyone else. In other words, he will freely express himself when he sees fit.
I also feel the same way ManOfElectricity feels about what some dictate to me what "alpha" is.
MTV (Moron TeleVision) even has a show that has "alpha" males in it and while the guys may act "alpha" (and often poorly at that!) they certainly aren't!
And another thing... a fake "alpha" is often extremely jealous of a real alpha, whether they want to admit to it or not.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Cortez - 09-15-2010

You're right, guys. Most people associate "Alpha Males" with the type of behaviour that drunken jocks exhibit. These are outward representations of these guys TRYING to be alpha when they really have no idea what it is like to be a real man. They are being a mimic of every obnoxious d-bag they thought was awesome. Here's a video of a true alpha male. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGzTyhSX7e0 And to me this is one of the clearest representations I can find. Robbie Williams exhibits everything about an alpha male in a very powerful way. If you notice, the very first woman that he walks up and kisses on the mouth is actually very unattractive, but look at how he made her day. Then later in the video when he jumps off the stage and kisses the hot chick, she practically goes cross eyed. I love this performance. Powerful stuff.

Did you guys read the Alpha Male set instructions? There are two book recommendations from Shannon that every guy should read during this process. I've been reading the first one already, there is a good bit of information especially about some of the above qualities, behaviors, and also some good tips on style and taking care of yourself.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Spiral - 09-15-2010

Cortez I totally agree with you on your statement. He's more of the natural grounding type guy it seems but I could def. see my self being a carbon copy of the guy. Of course I would be my version of this kind of alpha I believe after I'm done with Women Magnet. Also check out this live performance from him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxn1MSCi0DI

It's an amazing song and this is the first one comes up when you search. I've been watching alot of his videos.. it's kind of taken place of my Natural Grounding habit. Smile

I see that the books you are talking about are not in the description of the Alpha Male set. SHANNON, could you reveal these suggestions for the public? I would like some new reading and that would be good to go along with Women Magnet too I'm sure.

How to Become An Alpha Male by John Alexander

And the popular, Double Your Dating David D'Angelo

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Spiral - 09-15-2010

Yea David D'angelo has good stuff he really does. I've got the audio set for What it is about being a man or something like that. natural alpha stuff.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Bengal - 09-15-2010

Wow guys - Robbie is awesome and very uplifting yet real.

I found this one...She's The One...talking about giving!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMKlc9LY1OM&feature=related

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Cortez - 09-16-2010

Great videos, guys. Most videos of Robbie are great examples, I guess that's why he's so popular. Here's another great example where he just works the entire audience http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP0d5lmzJqs

Double your Dating...ahh that brings back memories. That was one of the books that got me started on this path so many years ago. To this day, it's still a great book. I highly reccomend it.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - ManOfElectricity - 10-10-2010

Thanks for sending those video links guys. Yeah Robbie Williams is great in those videos. He is so open, warm and peace with himself and where he is. I can also see how loving and caring he is towards his audience.
I've just started stage 4 of the Alpha male set yesterday.

Something has definitely changed in the last week. Not too long ago I was going through a phase of extreme rage, it was like my brain was remembering times where I was being judged for something or when people assumed things about me that weren't true, or sometimes I would think about possible situations in the future where people would judge me or assume things about me.

In the last week those feelings of rage have being replaced with a feeling of compassion. I'm also starting to notice that I'm having an easier time calming myself down when I get upset, like I can think more rationally and disconnect from feelings of negatively a lot more easily.

I did have a lot of turmoil and pain and had I known how much I was going to go through I might have gone with different subs (like overcome anxiety). However, having gotten this far I think I can manage the remaining three stages, especially after the positive emotional changes that are going on.

I have noticed positive responses from women in general and I'm getting along great with my girlfriend. Sometimes I notice women staring at me when I look out the corner of my eye. Other women laugh and act silly around me, like last week sometime I was at a pub and the woman serving me beer was just giggling and being feminine around me. I feel a lot less needy now and it's nice to go out and just relax without needing anything to happen. I feel like I automatically give women more space.

In a lot of situations I tend to say what I want to say but in a nice way, like the other night I was telling my girlfriend that I've always being the kind of person the needed my own space every once in a while I needed to be my own. It wasn't because of anything she had done, it just came up in conversation but I was able to be very honest but at the time made sure that it was not about her in anyway. She is strong emotionally, very supportive and she also loves to have time to herself so she completely understood but at the same time I was surprised about my ability to just communicate what I need but in such a considerate way.

I'm being a bit easier on myself and kinder to myself to. I'm starting to understand that I have needs and it's ok for me to go about getting what I want. For example, in the last couple years I have being working way too hard. I've tended to take on way too much work out of a feeling of obligation. This last month I've actually being blessed with some awesome projects that I felt really privileged to work on but I was starting to get dangerously burnt out. I finally got some down time this last week but I was so tired I could hardly think straight. However, not only am I recovering and getting my energy back, I'm also talking steps to make dam sure that I don't get burnt out anymore. It's great to do work I love but it's not worth sacrificing my physical and emotional health over.

The only thing is that although I love having time of I'm starting to feel really stir crazy. I don't feel like I have a life plan at the moment and although I just need to take some time to figure things out it's kind of scary not knowing what I'm going to to be doing with my life. I feel a bit lost at the moment and it's freaking me out a bit but I think that ultimately things will turn out for the best.

I'm starting to realise that sometimes there is inertia and there is momentum that needs to build up. When I was going through my over work phase a couple weeks ago I put everything else on hold until the work was done. Naturally when I stopped I was exhausted and it's only today that I'm finally starting to get into a routine I wanted but ultimately I had to be patient with myself. I have to make sure that I don't overwhelm and overload myself again.

I've being reading Double Your Dating. It's being a while since I read it and it is a great book. I can't wait to check out How To Become An Alpha Male.