Subliminal Talk
Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha (/Thread-Rebirth-Of-A-Natural-Alpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - ManOfElectricity - 07-06-2010

I've started the Alpha Sub (2010 version) a few days ago. I'm not feeling much at the moment but then I think that's due to me being tired from a trip I went on recently. Besides it's only the beginning.

After reading all the journals of various guys doing the alpha set I'm very excited about how things are going to develop for me over the next six months.

Mostly I'm looking forward to becoming more powerful, non-needy and being more self content and self actualised. I know from various guys who have success with women and dating that it is important to be unattached to the outcome and I feel that the alpha set with be really helpful for this.

I figure that the alpha set will act like a strong foundation for my whole life, not just success with women but success with career and general happiness and well being.

Before I was doing the alpha set I was doing aura of sexiness and absolute self confidence as well as a form of mediation called natural grounding. Things got really crazy on my trip, a lot of times I would spot women looking right at me and once I got called "Mr Sexy".

I'm looking forward to seeing how the alpha set enhancers natural grounding mediation (which I got crazy results from in the past). I've got a feeling that the two combined are going to be really powerful. Cool

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Spiral - 07-06-2010

if you don't mind me askin what kind of crazy results :O

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Shannon - 07-06-2010

That's what it's designed to do, actually - act as a strong foundation for your whole life. Make you healthy within. Disconnect from needing anyone or anything unreasonably. After a few days of use, though, I'm not surprised you don't feel anything. The Titanic didn't turn on a dime, you know.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Ryan - 07-06-2010

Great to see you're trying out the subliminals! You kept saying you wanted to try it and well now you are! Can't wait to hear about your success. I hope to use the Alpha set one day too, I can only imagine how much stronger I will become after I finish Woman Magnet Big Grin

I had a lot of success with NG too, I'm sure your success with it is going to skyrocket along with the alpha set. You should try doing NG with the subliminal playing and see how it works out.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - WildFlower - 07-07-2010

Quote: figure that the Alpha set will act like a strong foundation for my whole life, not just success with women but success with career and general happiness and well being.

Spot on! I look forward to seeing what results you get. I've no doubt that in the next 6 months you're going to achieve exactly what you've laid out in the above quote.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - ManOfElectricity - 07-08-2010

@spiralout1988

I've done NG for about a year and a half. A lot of crazy stuff has happened and I'll try and remember as much as I can.

Lots of instant flirting.

Women trying to steal me right in front of my girlfriend.

Woman waving at me from across the street and acting like they knew me when they only just met me and making it very obvious that they are attracted to me.

Women acting like I was a celebrity.

Female friends contacting me and suggesting that we got together.

Women being much more open to me and much more sexual chemistry.

My girlfriend literally acting and almost being a spitting image of Palmy at times.

Women coming up to me and dancing with me right away and being very sexual with me.

Sex becoming more of an intimate and emotional experience rather then just a physical release.

I love NG but sometimes if I get busy with work or I'm away the first few days of getting back into it are kind of hard, plus it's not something I can really do when there are people around. The key to NG is to get really emotional before you do it but sometimes I end up trying to force emotion and it doesn't work so well then. For me the most powerful combination right now is the subliminals and NG.

@Shannon

I apologise if I seemed like I was inpatient and wanting to feel something right away. I can totally understand that the alpha set is going to be a lot bigger but maybe more subtle at the beginning then Absolute Self Confidence or Aura of Sexiness.

To be honest looking back just 5 to six weeks ago I was a nervous wreck from taking on too much work and working myself to exhaustion. Since using Absolute Self Confidence I've felt so much better but now I'm starting to notice that I'm feeling much better from the alpha set to. I went to the airport to meet my friend yesterday and I can tell that when I walk I slow down a lot now, like I don't see the point in rushing around. Also I'm a bit more ballsy with eye contact with women and yesterday at least a couple times I not only smiled but I'm starting to do a slight nod as a greeting.

Today I feel more confident sexually. Like I can see myself being more dominant (in a good way).

@Ryan and Wildflower.

Yeah I agree that doing NG while listening to the subliminals is really powerful.I tried it couple times with Aura of Sexiness and Absolute Self Confidence and it felt great. After reading both of your journals I'm really excited about what the next six months will bring. I'm think it's going to be a really fun adventure. Smile

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - smash - 07-09-2010

@ManOfElectricity:

Did you listen to silent version of AoS while Grounding?

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Shannon - 07-10-2010

No apologies necessary. I'm pretty good at making subliminals that work damned fast, but there are limits to what is possible to achieve, speed-wise.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - ManOfElectricity - 07-19-2010

@ Smash.

I used both the silent version and the masked version. For the silent version I had to get the balance right. If I had the subliminals too loud it started to sound like I put a low pass audio filter on Palmy's music but I do remember a couple times I felt really awesome. I also had the masked version with some natural grounding videos playing in silence. I only did that once but it was quiet peaceful.
I'm just two over two weeks into stage 1 right now.

I've had some cool stuff happen already. Last week I was traveling home and got approached by a woman. She was asking me for directions but I could hear that she sounded really nervous in her voice. Later we ended up getting on the same train and she asked if she could sit near me and I could feel a lot of sexual tension. We started talking about traveling and life. She then asked if I have a girlfriend, I am seeing someone but we're not exclusive, however I just told her that I have a girlfriend. She seemed nice and everything but I didn't feel like I wanted to take things further with her, that's a change for me because I used to take every opportunity that came my way but now I don't feel like I want to unless I really like someone.

I'm generally feeling pretty good but I've also have the desire to get back to the gym and start exercising. Today I went to the gym as well practiced martial arts at home. It's nice to relax and have fun but I get really impatient if I don't accomplish anything. I really want to get in shape and I want to start getting things done around the house. I also want to get moving in my life instead of being stationary.

I work at home and instead of playing video games when I relax (like I often do) I now want to watch movies. It seems like a better use of my time (plus David Lynch is a great inspiration for me). I love video games every once in a while but if I play them too much I start to get depressed and it seems that I feel that even stronger now. I used to be able to play a video game from dawn till dusk but I don't feel I can do that anymore. It just feels wrong to me.

I'm already finding that I have an easier time talking to people in general and also my sense of humour seems to have gone up a few notches. Also a lot of friends keep contacting me and want to hang out with me.

I've had days where women are making eye contact with me and are really flirty with me. However when I went to the gym today nothing much happened but it didn't bother me. I know that more cool crazy stuff (like it already has) is going to happen in the future so why would I worry about a slow day? That's a bit of a change for me. I usually get a bit worried on days when nothing happens because I start to think that maybe I'm doing something wrong. Now I'm starting to realise that the only thing I'm doing wrong is worrying that I'm doing something wrong. I can just be happy with whatever happens because at the end of the day none of it matters. Stuff will happen when it's ready to happen and all I have to do is be open to it.

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Ryan - 07-19-2010

You and John seem to both be going through the same stuff as me even though we are doing two different programs (Woman Magnet vs Alpha Male). I find it interesting that we are all going through some of the same stuff. I find myself watching A LOT of movies/tv shows too, I haven't really wanted to go out or get a whole lot done. I also feel bad when I don't get done the things I want to (working out, etc.) but over the past month I haven't had a lot of motivation to do it, I've been really down. I've been watching a lot of movies and TV shows I do my best to find those regarding PUA/success/romance/seduction to boost my motivation but I've been really into LOST and Entourage lately Smile

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Shannon - 07-19-2010

Resisting the socialization integration of the woman magnet, are we?

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Ryan - 07-19-2010

(07-19-2010, 11:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: Resisting the socialization integration of the woman magnet, are we?

It's beginning to go away Smile

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - Shannon - 07-19-2010

There's a reason the woman magnet is 6 months. Smile

RE: Rebirth Of A Natural Alpha - ManOfElectricity - 07-22-2010

(07-19-2010, 11:43 AM)Ryan Wrote: You and John seem to both be going through the same stuff as me even though we are doing two different programs (Woman Magnet vs Alpha Male). I find it interesting that we are all going through some of the same stuff. I find myself watching A LOT of movies/tv shows too, I haven't really wanted to go out or get a whole lot done. I also feel bad when I don't get done the things I want to (working out, etc.) but over the past month I haven't had a lot of motivation to do it, I've been really down. I've been watching a lot of movies and TV shows I do my best to find those regarding PUA/success/romance/seduction to boost my motivation but I've been really into LOST and Entourage lately Smile

I was playing a lot of Fallout 3 while listening to the sub but right now I have a very strong urge to be physically active. I think this must be a natural thing in the beginning where your subconscious mind is reseting itself or like a computer that is rebooting. Kind of reminds me of Star Trek when Scotty has to take the warp drive offline in order to upgrade the warp engines, nothing much is happening on the outside but a lot is happening on the inside that will have a huge impact later on.

This week has being very different however, almost everyday I've being going out. Yesterday evening and today I was on a high, I felt really happy and content and I feel this way now. Life feels really good.

It's almost impossible to stay in doors at the moments because everyone wants to hang out with me.

I'm practicing martial arts and getting to the gym regularly and I think it's had a huge impact on me. I feel so much more confident and more powerful. I'm watching what I eat. Yesterday I went to a pub with a woman I'm dating before going to see Inception. I drank sparking water but had just a good a time as if I was drinking beer, if not more. When I got to the cinema I ignored the urge to get popcorn and sweets and just got more water.

It's like I have a real strong urge to look after myself, physical fitness is a priority at the moment.

Just a small thing but I also put a little gel in my hair and it makes a huge difference in how I look and how I feel.