Subliminal Talk
Testimonial for Overcoming Approach Anxiety with ASC - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Testimonial for Overcoming Approach Anxiety with ASC (/Thread-Testimonial-for-Overcoming-Approach-Anxiety-with-ASC)

Testimonial for Overcoming Approach Anxiety with ASC - TheGraduate - 06-22-2013

I have been using Overcoming Approach Anxiety for about 3 weeks and I added ASC 4G into the mix about about week and a half ago.

I am doing OAA ultrasonic while I sleep for about 8 hours and ASC for about 4 hours on headphones during the day.

I think these have been working quite nicely. Although it is still fairly early yet, I have noticed improvement.

A decrease in guilt, shame, or regret type thinking. Actually almost to the point where there is none at all. I have also seen an added confidence. It is a little deceiving because the increase in confidence feels fairly subtle and natural so I almost didn't notice it. But if I step back and really look at the situation there has definitely been an increase. And if you think about it, wouldn't it be better if the change was smooth and feels like you have always been that way? My answer to that is yes.

Last night I started conversations with a bunch of people and approached 3 or 4 women. I ended up making out with a very cute girl.

This is not something I normally do. In fact I generally look down on people who make out in bars. Mainly because I have always seen it as trashy. And although I still see it as trashy, I did it anyway, mainly because the girl was so into me and so giving me obvious signals that she wanted to get physical with me, that it was only natural, at that moment, that we make out a little. Put it this way, it wasn't one of those situations where it was two sloppy drunk people making out at the end of the night because they are both bored, desperate, and drunk. It was more focused and sober than that, if you know what I mean.

Also another strange thing that I couldn't quite figure out. My friend I were sitting at the bar and all of a sudden a group of really hot young girls walk up and start hanging around us like we are cat nip. At first I didn't believe it and thought they just wanted to get drinks, but it started to become obvious that they were purposely hanging around us. Meanwhile there were a million guys all around us trying to get the girls attention and the girls just didn't care and were just focusing on us.

Then after we started talking to them, a little while later I got up from my stool and started to talking to this blonde, next thing you know I have 4 women, three of which were totally hot, surrounding me fighting for my attention. It was insane. One of them was rubbing her leg up against me and I was totally surrounded by them.

One of the girls was a swimsuit model and was showing me pictures of herself. She actually turned me off because she was so full of her self and also posing for me (sign of insecurity) even though her body was ridiculously nice. But it was one of the other girls (a more down to earth fun one) but also really attractive, who I made out with.

I'm not really sure how to describe this over the top attention I was getting and it's hard to believe that it would just be my confidence that caused it, but I do believe my increased confidence played a significant part.

I give credit to the ASC and OAA that I was able to have the confidence and lack of shame or guilt that might normally stop me from being in the moment and taking action.

I have to say that I have also been consciously taking action with approaching women. I feel that this is necessary when doing a sub program. Sitting home doing nothing won't allow the sub to fully take effect so I feel that going out and attempting to take action in the direction that the sub is focusing is very important.

This is a bit in the early stages so I will come back and add an addendum to this once I get more time in, but I thought I would put in a good word because I feel that these programs are having a positive impact on me in subtle but powerful ways.

Kudos to you Shannon and thank you for creating a solid product.

RE: Testimonial for Overcoming Approach Anxiety with ASC - Donjuan - 06-23-2013

Did you use 3G or 4G for Overcoming Approach Anxiety ?

RE: Testimonial for Overcoming Approach Anxiety with ASC - TheGraduate - 06-23-2013

Both are 4g. I'm not sure if what I'm doing is optimal.

I just thought ASC would go well with OAA because it seems that they are related and that ASC would support OAA. I didn't check with Shannon, but I did check with one of the guys who helps run the site and he thought it would be okay.

I wouldn't try using 5g with something else.

RE: Testimonial for Overcoming Approach Anxiety with ASC - TheGraduate - 06-23-2013

What I've noticed is that it doesn't so much change who I am, as it does enhance the qualities that I already have and put them into a more confident delivery.

I also have so-so nights. Last night my brain felt asleep and although I did a couple approaches, I just couldn't break out of my brain shell. It felt like my brain wasn't awake or something. I just couldn't seem to pop.

But that's to be expected. If every day was perfect I'd be Bradley Cooper in Limitless, which is a total fantasy and not possible. A least not in this world and this time.

RE: Testimonial for Overcoming Approach Anxiety with ASC - Andrew - 06-24-2013

(06-23-2013, 11:06 AM)TheGraduate Wrote: What I've noticed is that it doesn't so much change who I am, as it does enhance the qualities that I already have and put them into a more confident delivery.

That has been my experience as well over the years-except that I would add that when I do decide to really change who I am, and the programming supports that/it's a positive one, it's like wind on my back getting the job done.

Quote:I also have so-so nights. Last night my brain felt asleep and although I did a couple approaches, I just couldn't break out of my brain shell. It felt like my brain wasn't awake or something. I just couldn't seem to pop.

I know how you feel. I used to use massive amounts of energy drinks, alcohol, drugs, whatever it took to force that state to put myself into the right mindset and energy level to make things happen. But I always paid for it. Shannon has been developing a line of tech that will help put us into the right "mindsets" and energy levels very quickly so we can get there in a healthy way and take control of life more. Although I'm not so crazy as in my younger days, I did find a way to achieve the same thing through meditation but...say you've got 5-10 minutes, you're in your car and you gotta put your brain in to high gear? Who's got time for that.

Quote:But that's to be expected. If every day was perfect I'd be Bradley Cooper in Limitless, which is a total fantasy and not possible. A least not in this world and this time.

Sure...but I think having stories like in your first post every day is certainly possible if you want it enough Wink Anyway, normally I don't read forum posts much but I enjoyed this.

RE: Testimonial for Overcoming Approach Anxiety with ASC - TheGraduate - 06-24-2013

I like the idea of a program to put you in a positive state quickly. That's a good idea.

Yea you are right I think being like that everyday is possible too but only if you are willing to take a big chance and do something that is out of the ordinary in that moment. Doing that forces you into a different state. I honestly don't know any other way of doing it.

I tried meditation and I think it's great for being in the moment but not so much for being social. For being social I think it's just jumping out of your skin, like jumping into a pool of cold water.

RE: Testimonial for Overcoming Approach Anxiety with ASC - TheGraduate - 07-10-2013

So I've been swamped the last week or so and I havent been socializing at all so I forced myself to go out tonight, but didn't feel like it. I was kind of wondering of the sub was still working since I haven't had a chance to gomoutmlately.

It was definitely working. I approached a few women and helped my friends have a good time in the process and it felt pretty natural too. There was one girl in particular where there was a mutual attraction beforehand. Those are the most important approaches and of course it went as smooth as silk for the same reason.

I'm still not as bold as I would like to be. There are situations that come up where it takes a little more courage and I don't act on those, but I think if I push myself a little I can do those too.

I'm going to work at pushing myself a little more next time a situation like that comes up.

RE: Testimonial for Overcoming Approach Anxiety with ASC - nept - 07-11-2013

(06-24-2013, 11:08 PM)TheGraduate Wrote: For being social I think it's just jumping out of your skin, like jumping into a pool of cold water.

I think this is a great analogy. And of course, the more you do it, the easier it gets because you know what all the possible outcomes are.

Maybe a sub for making cold calls would help with AA as well, or perhaps the reverse. Smile

RE: Testimonial for Overcoming Approach Anxiety with ASC - Joronda - 02-02-2014

If a girl starts chatting with you, then she is probably wanting to get to know you a tad better. That gives you a chance to suggest getting a coffee or a bite to eat somewhere.