Subliminal Talk
ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal (/Thread-ASC-and-Women-Magnet-Spiralout1988-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Shannon - 08-24-2010

I dare say that a lot of representatives the female gender would heartily disagree with your assessment that "now you know what a woman feels like when PMSing!" lol

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 08-24-2010

Oh of course. I give women props. I can't even imagine how bad those cramps are lol. I never thought it would fuck their brains up temporarily

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 08-25-2010

Well, this is a very wierd morning. I woke up today to see my computer had restarted itself so I do not know how long I was listening to the subliminals but I was awfully tired when I woke up and still am. I feel drained and completely unmotivated. This is how I felt last night before going to bed. In fact when I stepped into the shower I did everything much more slowly and my whole body was sore. Now this could have been because I was moving around or sleeping in a wierd position but I doubt it. I'm sure I can make it through today at work.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - ronatello - 08-25-2010

The subs will mentally drain you. I know they do me, that's for sure! But as I remind myself, remind yourself that it will definitely be worth it in the end! And since you're doing things more slowly, it's proving to you that it's working.

yea... but My body was all sore today... I had trouble washing my legs this morning.. maybe my muscles are training themselves for the new walk? i dunno

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Ryan - 08-25-2010

I don't mean the cramps Wink I was referring to the emotional ups/downs and mood swings.

I remember many days throughout this process my body felt very weak. I especially felt very unmotivated and tired during stage 2, you're experiencing that negativity coming forward and it's going to get you down. I noticed a change between 2-3 weeks of stage 2.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Andrew - 08-25-2010

It sounds like you've overtrained or are getting sick. Are you looping the silent at night? The masked can cause sleep problems.

I'm looping the silent at night. I feel alot better now. Just like Ryan said I must be getting hit hard in stage 2 like he was. I felt weak this morning.. that's a good way to put it. This after noon I feel pretty calm and cool. This may be because the last couple of nights the loop has messed up from me forgetting to set it on loop or the computer restarting but I'll get my usual 8 hours tonight. Sometimes I've had the loop on for 9 hours straight. On the weekends I do my best to keep it less than 10 hours since I do ASC for about 4.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - K-Train - 08-25-2010

(08-25-2010, 11:24 AM)subadmin Wrote: It sounds like you've overtrained or are getting sick. Are you looping the silent at night? The masked can cause sleep problems.

How so? I've been using masked tracks for a while and their actually relaxing, sometimes TOO relaxing lol.

When I used masked I never had a problem but everytime my AC would kick on I'd wake up. The silence ones are great because I sleep normally.. if that's what you're getting at it makes sense to me.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Ryan - 08-25-2010

I've tried the masked a few times and couldn't handle it. The waves kept waking me up especially because they'll go really quiet and then really loud...

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Majordomus - 08-25-2010

(08-25-2010, 04:45 PM)Ryan Wrote: I've tried the masked a few times and couldn't handle it. The waves kept waking me up especially because they'll go really quiet and then really loud...

Yeah, exactly.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - K-Train - 08-25-2010

You have to adjust them a certain way. Let's say that the minimum volume you can hear the lowest part of the sub is at 3. You can either leave it their or move it up to 4 just to be safe. I have a pair of speakers that I sit beside my bed and after a day or 2 I got used to it. I actually find that it helps me sleep. I've used the ultrasonic before (and still do occasionally) but I've always been fearful that I didn't have the volume high enough so I just use the masked track.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 08-26-2010

Good news, I feel alot better this morning. I listened to ASC for about 2 hours yesterday and then put on WM from 9 pm till approx. 6:15 this morning.

This morning I was in a good mood as soon as I woke up mainly because I didn't feel heavy and extremely tired. In fact I felt anxious to start my day. But I was just anxious to get to work and do some work and Ive been looking forward to lunch more than usual lol. My hour lunch is what I look forward to most in the day besides going home. I def. feel like the neediness is being taken care of during this week and the next few weeks once and for all. I still feel very aloof to women and connecting with them however I find that that's become incredibly easy for me. I think my confidence is starting to be taken care of as well. I've become more in a Zen like state and I think that's allowing me to not care so much and sometimes I hold gazes with random ppl now whether I know it or not. Sometimes I'll hold them longer than usual. Now I just need to be more aware with who I decide to hold it with and mainly hot women. I think that's still an issue for me but the confidence should take care of that in due time Smile