Subliminal Talk
ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal (/Thread-ASC-and-Women-Magnet-Spiralout1988-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - ronatello - 08-09-2010

I use VLC to play mp3's. It's lightweight and it does the job. I think foobar 2000 is another lightweight mp3 player for windows. I haven't used that one for years though.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Shannon - 08-09-2010

Avoid WMP. It's crap. Open Source projects like VLC are always good. WinAmp is also good.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 08-10-2010

The hott front desk girl commented on my new haircut twice this morning in back to back sentances. I got to work on this "take action anxiety" of mine.

Oh and also she called me through the office line today for a coworkers email lol. I didn't know it was her until I hung up the phone Undecided

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - ronatello - 08-10-2010

spiral: I think she really digs you. How about writing your phone # on some paper and slip it to her?

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 08-11-2010

Thanks ronatello I will. I've been feeling relatively good and confident the last couple of days. and in 2 more days I'm starting on stage 2 Smile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 08-13-2010

I am going to attempt to explain to you this evening's events.. to the best of my ability hopeing you can understand and everything I went through..

I met up with a buddy who wanted to drink and chill at this mexican resaurant. My old friend worked as a barteder(ess) there if you will. This girl is extremely self concious but is very sexy and has good body language. And ever since I met her she's always been interested. At first I was not confident enough to really step up and show her what I am going for.

I let it go and never called her for a month and a half... AND now I'm here at the bar where she works with an old buddy. We drink and chill and she invites me to her place and we are having great connections the whole time with approx. 3 hot connections. But now since I've started to be aware and learn shit I've learned to let go and to be comfortable in showing the interest in the things I want. My buddy is so needy but he has his way of getting girls and he's wanted this girl for as long as I've wanted her but he will never get her because he just can't get her. And honestly... I can't either.

We went to her house and did a little catching up and conversation cuz we both havn't seen her in a while. Everything is dandy then her drunk ass roomate comes through and we all decide to head down to the bars. I leave with my buddy to hit up a bar cuz these girls gotta go to Walmart God knows why. Later on the meet up with us at this bar and this whole time I'm just chillin. I'm not socializing much becauze almost everyone there was black so I just talked a little with the girls when we met up (I'm not bein racist.. they are just crunk as hell! lol). BY this time i'm about 5 beers deep and we head down to another bar down the street. We're having a good time there and I'm just chillin and socializing with mostly alpha dudes and They all recognize me as alpha as well.. or more alpha m ost likely. I was on some other level tonight gentlemen. But there was something holding me back confidence wise in approaching because I had some serious awesome connections with bombshell women there. But I cam with some people and I mostly stayed around them and that kind of attatchment can be amended. either way though back to the chick I've known for a while. Not her roomate but the girl I've known for 2 months or so... she's showing me the body language cuz I can read that shit like the back of my hand and know what to do every time. But she refused a dance after we played a game of beer pong in which she was very eager to just play with me. So after that I'm like it doesn't even matter because everything is good. I didn't think she'd find another guy like me in that bar. I genuinly believed that last statement.

We left... and My truck was towed. At first I thought it was stolen but it was towed. I had to deal with my buddy cuz he was saying just leave it and he'd stay at my house but he just cant understand trust issues which is what I have with him . He fucked up but that's another story. I finally got them to take me to the tow place.. I paid my 150 dollars which I didn't really care about.. and I don't really have to right now. No reason to. But I'm drunk as hell right now! (sobering up as I write this) I cannot drive. We get to the tow place and I pay the money and I have my buddy drive my truck out the lot. Great! I'm very happy now! But before, this my girl friend or "friend that's a girl" told me that she can take me home because I was "stupid" and I understand this. We worked out a deal even though I was straight "stupid" and she goes and bounces on me when I get my truck out the lot!

The deal was not for me to take and drive my truck home cuz I was just a little too drunk. But she dipped anyways. This girl wanted me so bad but she just can't deal with her own shit. She's too self concious and too fucked up to know what she wants. All she knows is that she can party and will party. She's not a serious girl. She's beautiful and sweet but not worth it. I actually called her when she left to tell her what she did wrong but in a way to where she finds it out herself. I can't help this girl but I care about her. She's my friend. Either way My buddy who's pissed at me for getting my truck towed is still being a bitch but I finally get him to calm down and be real, which he never is. I know he's fake but a part of me wants to help him to. Either way I get him to fucking shut up and just be. He drives me back to whereever he parked his car and I took my truck home.

Don't worry guys.. I'm home now and for the record.. I'm a professional drunk driver but I don't make any money at it. Just know I never intended it. Btw What I learned from this is very valuable. Just let go and trust yourself and your spirit. God (the higher conciousness, the UNIVERSE) lives within all of us. Just believe and you will achieve. I won't put a time frame on my success but guys.. I keep saying.. I can sense it. I just know. I love you all... and good night. Smile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - K-Train - 08-14-2010

Glad to see you're safe man. I actually had an infuriating experience with my friends as well and I'm starting to accept that it's time for a change in my social circle. Hopefully with Woman Magnet the same will happen with you as long as you want. Wink

Once again, glad to hear you made it back safely.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 08-14-2010

Yea thanks bud. This guy I've known for a little while but it wouldn't hurt to just let him out of my life. One of his good buddies though is a really good guy and we're good friends and I'd hate to lose that connection. But I think in the end it's what is best for me and I will soon see the light. The right people will show up to take me away from this old crowd. Plus this actually takes me out of congruency with loving and respecting myself. I don't like that.. and this is one of my main priorities. I'm taking this seriously now and not letting anyone jeopardize this.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Majordomus - 08-15-2010

(08-14-2010, 08:17 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Yea thanks bud. This guy I've known for a little while but it wouldn't hurt to just let him out of my life. One of his good buddies though is a really good guy and we're good friends and I'd hate to lose that connection. But I think in the end it's what is best for me and I will soon see the light. The right people will show up to take me away from this old crowd. Plus this actually takes me out of congruency with loving and respecting myself. I don't like that.. and this is one of my main priorities. I'm taking this seriously now and not letting anyone jeopardize this.

I lost most of my friends when I went through a period of violent personal changes.
I sort of helped it, actually, heh.
Now I have some regrets about it, but hey, when I came first to this city, I knew no one and I made friends in a matter of days.
Whereas when you are stuck in the group of your old grumpy pals, you take care of these relationships and they bind you to themselves, so you are not free to attract something new.
Hard as it is, people come and go, and it will always be like that.
I would fire his ass, your MajestySmile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 08-15-2010

Yea you're right Majordoums. I may have gotten him just pissed enough at me the other night to where he doesn't hit me up. I never hit this guy up. He needs to go for real.. he is a professional cock block. Change is in order

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 08-15-2010

Started stage 2 last night and I'm listening to it right now. I feel a little clouded in my brain and just blah. Definitly not what I've been feeling for most of this week so I know this is starting to work it's magic. I may hold off on some of the natural grounding stuff too. But there are some celine dion vids that I dig I've been watching. I can't even really think right now so I'll just relax and let the sub do it's thing.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - K-Train - 08-15-2010

(08-15-2010, 03:54 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Started stage 2 last night and I'm listening to it right now. I feel a little clouded in my brain and just blah. Definitly not what I've been feeling for most of this week so I know this is starting to work it's magic. I may hold off on some of the natural grounding stuff too. But there are some celine dion vids that I dig I've been watching. I can't even really think right now so I'll just relax and let the sub do it's thing.

I feel ya man. I've been a little agitated at some crap lately but I've shrugged it off and kept pressing ahead. Sometimes the stuff we have hidden in our subconsious is abundant that our bodies have to slow down, remove the bullsh!t and restart. Hopefully things continue working out for you.

I find it interesting that half the guys on this forum are doing either Woman Magnet or the Alpha Set and yet we're ALL experiencing similar ups and downs (except Wildflower, he's on a roll Cool). It's truly amazing watching a bunch of guys, who've never met each other, fight through the same problems.

By December I'll be REALLY excited because that's when most of us will be halfway through our subs and getting into the final stretch. I'm just itching to see how many women the Woman Magnet sub actually attracts!Big Grin

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Majordomus - 08-16-2010

(08-15-2010, 08:10 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(08-15-2010, 03:54 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Started stage 2 last night and I'm listening to it right now. I feel a little clouded in my brain and just blah. Definitly not what I've been feeling for most of this week so I know this is starting to work it's magic. I may hold off on some of the natural grounding stuff too. But there are some celine dion vids that I dig I've been watching. I can't even really think right now so I'll just relax and let the sub do it's thing.

I feel ya man. I've been a little agitated at some crap lately but I've shrugged it off and kept pressing ahead. Sometimes the stuff we have hidden in our subconsious is abundant that our bodies have to slow down, remove the bullsh!t and restart. Hopefully things continue working out for you.

I find it interesting that half the guys on this forum are doing either Woman Magnet or the Alpha Set and yet we're ALL experiencing similar ups and downs (except Wildflower, he's on a roll Cool). It's truly amazing watching a bunch of guys, who've never met each other, fight through the same problems.

By December I'll be REALLY excited because that's when most of us will be halfway through our subs and getting into the final stretch. I'm just itching to see how many women the Woman Magnet sub actually attracts!Big Grin

I am on Alpha Male, but I am itching to see results from WM too.
I want you guys to be nothing but amazing success, hehe!
And please, give us some teaser when you areSmile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 08-16-2010

lol I will now... I'm feeling pretty damn good today. good to damn good. And I'm on the second day of this.. maybe my brain hasn't started taking it all in yet but So far everything is pretty good. For now I probably won't be going out much but till I do next I'll just continue to think of the alpha-ness I exuded at the bars last weekend. And I can kind of see it now in everyday life. It's awesome. Smile