Subliminal Talk
ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal (/Thread-ASC-and-Women-Magnet-Spiralout1988-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 07-31-2010

Having some odd dreams as of late.. and the last few days they havn't been lucid dreams... I've just been like the observer watching a movie. All this happened after my last lucid dream.. I was in an all goods store (like a massive walmart) and I was in the movie aisle seeing all of these awesome movies... 5 star type shit and they were all anime and fighting movies but just by the cover you would be like dear god these are fucking awesome movies. then I notice to my left that everything is crumbling and the earth was shaking. everything was starting to fall into a black abyss however enterance to the store was still intact. The greatest part about this is I didn't care. There was no fear that krept over me and I kept my ground. I infact I decided I need to gather up on supplies since there is an earthquake happening right at that moment... So I go to the aisle with the marshmellows and I'm debating whether or not I should get the big ones or the small ones. It was around this time I woke up to my alarm clock.

I did some research and what this dream tells me is that I am tackling the old beliefs and over riding them with new ones so this resistance I'm feeling is being dealt with. Smile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Ryan - 07-31-2010

Before I started making 'progress' I had a dream about the end of the world Wink

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 08-04-2010

been feeling so great the past few days maybe because I'm reaching the latter half of stage 1. Everyone at work loves me haha. On other news though I have not met any new people outside of work. I'm really just chilling out for the rest of this stage and the next stage cuz I here it's brutal. Come stage three I think I'll start having those social urges. So until then I'm just going to become more confident and enjoy all the traveling I'm about to endure Smile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 08-06-2010

Today was nice. Close to the end of the work day I go up front where the two new girls are working both crowded around one desk. Mind you they just became seniors in high school so it would be illegal for me to date one of them. However I havn't really thought about that much. Anyways I sat down on the couch and when I came in they were having a conversation and laughing about something so I didn't feel like I needed to intrude. I just relaxed and minded my own business and pulled out my book to read some. not even 30 seconds after I pulled my book out the other girl went to sit back at her desk which I was sitting right by and the other girl across the room starts yawning. I close my book and look over at her to see that she's already fixated on me. And I say "hah, you must be ready to go home." And then we all started talking for the last 10 minutes and I got to find out a little bit about them and that they were going to the beach. Prior to this I was beginning to feel a little awkward cuz my mind was saying talk to them you loser. either way I realized how important letting go is.

I also want to rewind a bit. They started talking about the beach and that died down so I was like "so you guys are seniors?" they say "yup" and giggle a little. I proceed to tell them live it up and enjoy it. They asked me if I missed highschool and I said "not as much as I miss college" and they found that pretty funny lol. Either way I asked the hot one about what she's thinking about doing after and she started telling me about what she wanted to do but ultimately has been very indecisive. The whole time she was telling me stuff she couldn't look into my eye and was clicking the mouse for her computer lightning fast lmao. Mind you she told me a couple of days ago her computer was slow as shit and it was annoying her. Clicking lightning fast on a slow ass computer is of no use so she was obviously very nervous and attracted lol they both are but we'll see what I do about this situation being they are under legal age. (I'm only 22 though).

Anyways left work and went to the grocery store. There was a girl that worked there kneeling down in the toothpaste isle stocking stuff and as I walked by she must have stared at my ass or something and said "hey how are you doing?" (we never made eye contact). I turn back around look at her and smile my most genuine loving smile and say "great! how are you doing?" and she reciprocates with "good" and smiles back and continues her work. I say "good." and go about my business. I could have stayed and talked but unfortunatly I didn't. good experience non the less.

in due time maybe I'll be fucking one of those front desk girls in the equipment room.. just gotta be stealthy about it since it's part of a main hallway lmao

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 08-07-2010

Hmm... ok I went out tonight with a couple of friends. This is the first time I've gone out to the bars or clubs in a month and a week or so. I had great vibes and was just chillin'. I was not having the most fun I could have had because I wasn't dancing my heart out and I didn't dance with a chick. I had some great eye contact with a few girls of course especially with the bartender. That bartender was in love with me but I was just not as interested as she was and it showed around the 3rd time I went to get a beer from her. At least I tipped her well. I had a couple of connections with some bombshells but they would do the thing where they would look away immediatly. Then maybe 10 minutes they would be dancing or talking very close to me. This is where my confidence and approach anxiety could use some work. But then again I'm still doing MM and I use "Beautiful women approach me everywhere I go" quit alot in my confirmation affirmations because now I firmly believe in manifestation. Sometimes it's just hard to cope with the time factor and also belief system factor. What I mean by the latter is that sometimes some people have different programming in their head and as far as me I've had alot of negative programming. I'm trying to stay patient... I could still be out there but I had one of my buddies drive me home. My mind might not be in check because I am still in stage 1 of magnetic mindset and I still have to get through set 2 probably before I start seeing great results. Anyways.. I just learned tonight that there's something more I could be doing. And that's probably taking more of an initiative.

Good news though.. thanks to MM I can get a girl to open up to me immediately and stay interested. It's the eyes baby.. the eyes. It's just the approach anxiety Undecided

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - ronatello - 08-08-2010

I really don't think it's "approach anxiety", it's more along the lines of "taking action anxiety". I go through the same stuff but no worries. Let the ASC sub do its thing.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 08-09-2010

I have a question to anyone with a solution.

I want to make a playlist for when I sleep because there have been a couple of times where my computer will just shut off in the middle of the night. I plan to use the playlist on my ipod but when I tested the silenced subs on my ipod I was getting a crackling noise coming through my speakers. When I just play the subs from my computer connected to the computer speakers it works just fine.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Jay - 08-09-2010

(08-09-2010, 08:42 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: I have a question to anyone with a solution.

I want to make a playlist for when I sleep because there have been a couple of times where my computer will just shut off in the middle of the night. I plan to use the playlist on my ipod but when I tested the silenced subs on my ipod I was getting a crackling noise coming through my speakers. When I just play the subs from my computer connected to the computer speakers it works just fine.

I never owned an iPod, but is it possible that the equalizer or a form of bass boosting is interfering with the sub?

There is no reason for a computer to shut itself down, unless it's standby, or you're using a piece of software that is scheduled to shut it down. You may want to look into Energy Saving/Power Management settings you can find with you Screensaver settings.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Ryan - 08-09-2010

(08-09-2010, 08:42 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: I have a question to anyone with a solution.

I had the same exact problem, Spiral. My laptop computer and mp3 player play it fine, however, my desktop computer will produce a cracking noise in Windows Media Player but it seems completely silent (no high pitched noise) in Winamp, like it's not even playing. My laptop would ALWAYS shut off in the middle of the night if I left it on, however, my laptop never shuts off on it's own completely (I leave it on for days/weeks at a time) and while I play the track the entire day on my laptop, no problems. It's very strange, I do not trust the laptop at night. I'm pretty sure it's the equalizer, in Winamp there is a way to adjust it and you can produce all kinds of weird noises by adjusting the bass and what not, not sure what that does to it's effectiveness, I would PM Shannon or Andrew.

I get a faint high pitched noise when I play it in Winamp only if I have the volume up to high. it's a good indicator for that. I'm going to play around with my ipod to see if I can get it to be completely silent.. and also with the laptop I've tried checking my power options but It beats me as to why it randomly shuts off sometimes. If all else fails I could use the Masked version.

When I listen to the ultrasonic on my speakers I always hear a high-pitched noise (like a ringing in your ear if you turn it up too loud), I've gotten used to it though so I barely hear it. Ryan, are you sure it isn't your speakers? They have to be 20khz frequency response for ultrasonics.

http://subliminal-talk.com/showthread.php?tid=122&highlight=ipod

Yea that's the same thing that happens to me. My speakers go up to 20khz. I mean obviously nothing would be happening if the speakers werent working.

Everytime I listen to the ultrasonics I balance the volume with a song usually before I go to bed so I always have it at the right volume. I keep it a little louder just in case because My A/C is loud as hell.

and thanks for the link.

EDIT: I may switch to the masked subs for my ipod when I start traveling. Only if I cannot find out why my speakers crackle when the ipod is plugged in.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Shannon - 08-09-2010

(08-09-2010, 09:27 AM)Ryan Wrote:

I had the same exact problem, Spiral. My laptop computer and mp3 player play it fine, however, my desktop computer will produce a cracking noise in Windows Media Player but it seems completely silent (no high pitched noise) in Winamp, like it's not even playing. My laptop would ALWAYS shut off in the middle of the night if I left it on, however, my laptop never shuts off on it's own completely (I leave it on for days/weeks at a time) and while I play the track the entire day on my laptop, no problems. It's very strange, I do not trust the laptop at night. I'm pretty sure it's the equalizer, in Winamp there is a way to adjust it and you can produce all kinds of weird noises by adjusting the bass and what not, not sure what that does to it's effectiveness, I would PM Shannon or Andrew.

You now see the difference between WMP ("Digital Rights Management" limitiing the quality of your audio in software without your permission, courtesy of Microsoft and the RIAA/MPAA) versus a program that is not artificially degrading the audio quality (WinAmp). One of the many reasons I have a problem with Windows and Microsoft.

So you're saying to stay away from WMP and use something else such as Winamp? I've been using WMP for months...