Subliminal Talk
ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal (/Thread-ASC-and-Women-Magnet-Spiralout1988-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 07-07-2010

To answer you're question.. I could say I've known when it's not right to do something more than I've known when it is right to do something.. but then again sometimes I don't know when it's not right to do something. Over the course of the last 22 years I've been slowly improving this as far when it's not right to do certain things. I still got some work to do as far as knowing when it's right.

AND also I've been doing MM for about 3 months now and I've probably only had 3 aha! moments and they weren't that revolutionary for me.. so I might want to try that intuition sub.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 07-07-2010

I went through more of the forum and I was noticeing how you were mentioning in places how other programs can conflict or contradict yours is saying in the scripts. Well I need some input Shannon.

What I do every morning is write out 6 or 7 affirmations 15 times each. Each afternoon I do mirror affirmations for 20 minutes. Each night I write half a page of gratitude affirmations (all diff.) and then a page and a half of affirmations (all diff.)

Morning Aff (switch them around every other day):
I love Women
Women love me
I am fully satisfied
I am comfortable and open with my sexuality
I am a successful and confident man
Women want to fuck me when I gaze into their eyes
I am genuine and authentic
I am spontaneous and unpredictable
I am the prize
I am fearless
I am comfortable having beautiful women in my life
I deserve to have beautiful women in my life

Mirror Aff (i say these every time 20-25 minutes sometimes 30):
I am the prize
I am fearless
I am fully satisfied
I am a sexually confident man
Women want to fuck me when I gaze into their eyes
I am comfortable and relaxed in every situation
I am a sexy mother fucker

Do any of these conflict with what your script says and if so which ones should I stop writing out. or should I stop all together?

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 07-08-2010

I can feel the effects continueing to work more subtly. I am more confident in my outwardly presence but inner work is still needing to be taken care of as I understand this can take awhile if you have alot of years of negativity installed in ur brain.

Also I only listen to the silent sub now. I got tired of listening to the ocean and wind when I went to sleep so I just listen to the silent one when I sleep. And now since I switched I am extremely tired when I wake up almost to the point where It takes almost a full 2 hours to fully wake up instead of 30 minutes. Something is def. working Smile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Shannon - 07-10-2010

(07-07-2010, 08:45 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: I went through more of the forum and I was noticeing how you were mentioning in places how other programs can conflict or contradict yours is saying in the scripts. Well I need some input Shannon.

What I do every morning is write out 6 or 7 affirmations 15 times each. Each afternoon I do mirror affirmations for 20 minutes. Each night I write half a page of gratitude affirmations (all diff.) and then a page and a half of affirmations (all diff.)

Morning Aff (switch them around every other day):
I love Women
Women love me
I am fully satisfied
I am a successful and confident man
Women want to ***** me when I gaze into their eyes
I am the prize
I am fearless
I am comfortable having beautiful women in my life
I deserve to have beautiful women in my life

Mirror Aff (i say these every time 20-25 minutes sometimes 30):
I am the prize
I am fearless
I am fully satisfied
I am a sexually confident man
Women want to ***** me when I gaze into their eyes
I am comfortable and relaxed in every situation
I am a sexy mother *****

Do any of these conflict with what your script says and if so which ones should I stop writing out. or should I stop all together?

I don't see a problem with conflict. What I do see is two suggestions I would drop or re-word:

"I am fully satisfied." - Well then there's no reason to make an effort or change anything, then, is there?

"I am a sexy mother fucker." - Given that the subconscious is absolutely literal, you might not enjoy how many women with kids you could potentially end up bedding with that statement. lol

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 07-10-2010

lol thanks Shannon.. btw bought your women magnet program. I'm already feeling something goin on in my head. It's like a whirlwind of tornadoes right now... a different kind of headache if you will encompassing my whole head O.o

I guess this is the resistance part fixing to hit but I just started today... needless to say I look forward to the future Smile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Shannon - 07-10-2010

Don't think that everyone has resistance. Not everyone does. Just let happen what happens, or you might end up creating resistance from your expectations of it.

Have fun, my friend. Smile It has been fun for me so far.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 07-10-2010

this could be true... my whole life I've just asked for advice when I never needed it. I've just needed to find my own path. I know that I was always needy and never truly grateful. But I always knew I was a handsome fellow and women wanted me everywhere I went. I just never knew how to approach the situation because I was stuck in my head. This stuff should install some new knowledge into my head and keep me pretty clear. Plus it will add that charisma I've always lacked. so you're most def. right. I probably won't have too much resistance. And my head doesnt really hurt now.. I turned the sub off haha. Hittin the sack now though so I'm gonna tune back in. Peace!

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 07-13-2010

Feelin' a little bit of resistance. And again it's been hard to wake up in the morning after these subliminals but I guess that's part of WM boot camp lol. Anyways today I feel a little bit of that resistance but I'm still doing my Magnetic mindset program with the affirmations in the morning and the gratitude and confirmation affirmations at night. Today I feel the resistance like I said but I also feel really good about myself. Not sure what's really going on but for some reason I feel like I can see into the future and though I do not have success with women at the moment I can see myself being that man that all women want in the near future. And visualizing is also becoming even more fun that it has been before. Good stuff Smile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Ryan - 07-13-2010

@Spiral-Wow, that's exactly what I had the first couple of days. The first 2 days were the best days for me.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - ronatello - 07-13-2010

Good to hear, Spiral! I think we're feeling resistance because the subs are challenging the subconscious which is almost always resistant to change. The way to change that is to keep hitting it with the subs and with affirmations!

I just realized to that the MM affirmations have been working pretty well and Im noticing them but It's been an issue with confidence and faith. Those need to be worked on the most and I feel these subliminals are really doing the trick. Women are coming into my life more than I really think too.

Just today we got a class of college students come into the office for about 10 minutes to check out the editing suites and other parts of the office. I think this happens once a week but the purpose is to provide the class a sort of field trip and some of the the employees soon will be volunteering to instruct the student on how to use the HD cameras we have. ANYWAYS my point of the story is that today was the first class that came in that were college age.. and the first people to come into my office were 3 girls and they were both i would say 8-9's and one had some amazing perfume on. I took on look at that girl and she quickly looked away as my other co worker was like "and here's another editing suite.. this one has after effects". Everyone's like ooo and ahhh then the girls are like "omg i want a studio like this!! yea!!!" they may have been freshman or sophmores. Regardless the one I made eye contact with ended up coming up right behind me to where all I could smell was her damn perfume. by now I had turned around facing the computer and began working again. The whole class soon left after about a minute and as they were leaving I turn around and look at the girl that was behind me and I leave her with a smile however she was not making eye contact anymore. and as soon as I smiled she turned her whole body and left the room. however, she was the last one to leave and had hesitated UNTIL I turned around. Somethings working... and maybe if I had unshakable confidence I know I would engage her in some way before she left and instead of focusing solely on the work I was doing.

This living in abundance of beautiful women affirmation looks like it's starting to shape around and soon I will be a Women Magnet and have unshakeable confidence. Smile

EDIT: eye contact for the most part has started to become subconcious as well unless I'm trying to remember something or a story. But If I'm just talking on a whim with not much thinking I speak slower and clearer and hold the contact. I notice too I begin to just go into a gaze to where I don't even know I'm doing it.. all I think about are articulating the words and speaking what I'm trying to convey to whoever it is I'm speaking to but my eyes are fixed now which is great Smile good looks.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Ryan - 07-13-2010

Hey Ryan are you still doing ASC with WM as well? If so, how's that working out thus far?

They are both working out so far. I feel the resistance of WM but it's not too crazy or anything.. today I've actually started to question myself. so I think that might go on through out the first stage and fluctuate. for ASC I'm not easily flustered anymore which is great. I'm conciously practicing deep rythmic breathing too which is helping. Hopefully that can become subconcious by the end of the year if not sooner. as far as ASC I should feel the full effects within the next 1-2 weeks. Like I said I'm not easily flustered anymore and alot more grounded than I ever have been. I'm just going to have to deal with this resistance for a little while looks like.

It's good tho man. Real good Smile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 07-14-2010

Been doing natural grounding meditation for the last week on and off. I read somewhere about it that its highly recommended spending an hour watching natural grounding meditation videos once a day. Tonight I watched close to 45 minutes of these videos with WM playing. I can easily see why this method works. Also I just finished my written affirmations and I havn't felt this good doing them since right before starting WM. Smile