Subliminal Talk
ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal (/Thread-ASC-and-Women-Magnet-Spiralout1988-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Ryan - 09-03-2010

Stage 2 is uncovering some really tough shit, all that shit running through your head is necessarily, just keep playing the sub and it'll disappear soon enough. Stage 3, you are really going to enjoy. If you haven't had much social anxiety I'm sure it's going to be a bit easier for you. ASC was a great addition especially for this month, I'm still pushing through the transition phase but I feel extremely positive now it's unbelievable.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 09-03-2010

Question for Shannon or Andrew...

I have a loud ass A/C that comes on average every 30 minutes for about 25-30 minutes... do you think that would affect my hearing of the ultrasonic? Or does that not matter? Because the ultrasonics are transmitted through a frequency level instead of volume right?? I just want to know that the A/C wouldn't conflict with the sub in any way. Just in case I have it balanced with the masked then I turn the volume up slighty for the ultrasonic.

EDIT: I feel good about myself today.. also The only dream I have recollection of from last night was me sitting in a car with someone driving and I took a bit out of white onion slice and then offered them some. They said no thank you and the dream was over lol. This is what the onion means though Smile

Seeing an onion in your dream indicates that you will be the focus of envy, malice, and resentment as a result of your accomplishment. It also suggests a series of coatings you have to get through and ascertain regarding current concerns.
Dreaming of eating an onion indicates conquering all adversaries, while seeing cooked onions implies slight expansion in business.
A dream that you are slicing onions suggests being won over by your enemies.

I believe this Onion was a raw onion so only the first 3 would most likely apply to me Smile

Well, I finally got off my ass and went out tonight. for like an hour and a half including the drive lol. I was going to this Christian's singles dance that started at 9. I made it there at about 9:10 and the parking lot had 5 cars in it. I said fuck this I'm going to go to a bar and chill for an hour and come back. I went to a nearby bar at this mexican restaurant and the bartender was absolutely gorgeous. Must have been Asian and Latino and she was exactly what I wrote down on my Ideal woman list. She was very confident and seemed happy because when I began talking to her she would smile and giggle. I was being somewhat social but I had to not have been in congruency because she wouldn't stick around long. I held great eye contact with her and she was enjoying it but then she must have sensed something was off about me because she wouldn't talk much even if I was gently gazing into her eyes. I was also acting aloof to her but there was about 10% of me feeling needy and I guess she sensed it. Also there was some social anxiety because I was thinking about when I should start talking to her and I had plenty of chances. I've had a couple of days where I've had no social anxiety but it's been for short periods of time. I know though when stage 2 is done and over with I know my social anxiety will be completely cured. Either way I know I made her day a little better and I felt pretty good too. I'm actually more proud of myself actually going out and being alone at that. Anyways after I left there I went to drive by the building they were having the singles dance and there were the exact same cars in the parking lot. I was dissappointed to tell you the truth. Now I need to make a list of good places to go meet women here in my town. And I'm trying to keep bars off that list.

Smile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Andrew - 09-03-2010

(09-03-2010, 07:21 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Question for Shannon or Andrew...

I have a loud ass A/C that comes on average every 30 minutes for about 25-30 minutes... do you think that would affect my hearing of the ultrasonic? Or does that not matter? Because the ultrasonics are transmitted through a frequency level instead of volume right?? I just want to know that the A/C wouldn't conflict with the sub in any way. Just in case I have it balanced with the masked then I turn the volume up slighty for the ultrasonic.

Just keep your speakers fairly close to you and there won't be a problem. I ran mine with the AC on all summer or it would have been too hot to sleep. My only concern is that it is intermittent and not constant and that could be detrimental to your sleep.

I've been able to sleep pretty well with the ac... I'm usually a very deep sleeper. And the speakers are about 5 feet away from me because that's as close as they go since I run it from the computer. Either way I'm getting results so I guess i'm good. Thanks for your response, Andrew.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 09-05-2010

I had trouble going to sleep again last night but I just kept myself relaxed and let go of everything. Finally made it to sleep and boy was it a nice one. I slept light because I remember this one dream I had and it lasted for a while. I wish I could remember many of the details like places I was at and things I was doing but I was with this beautiful girl the whole time.. I think it may have been my neighbor from back home. She physically fits my description of my ideal woman. Anyway whatever we were doing we were having alot of fun and we were staying in the moment. We made out a few times but when we werent we were just enjoying each other's company holding hands gazing into each others eyes cuddling. I felt amazing in my dream. And this dream involved both of us having a mutual interest in one another already it wasn't like I was chasing her or she was the one chasing me... We were just being together. It was a great experience. BTW there was no sex or any erotic play involved in the dream. It reminded me alot of my natural grounding I did for about a month and a half. I want to have many more dreams like that. And also It reminded me of the success I will be having soon Smile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Cortez - 09-05-2010

(09-05-2010, 05:30 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: I had trouble going to sleep again last night but I just kept myself relaxed and let go of everything. Finally made it to sleep and boy was it a nice one. I slept light because I remember this one dream I had and it lasted for a while. I wish I could remember many of the details like places I was at and things I was doing but I was with this beautiful girl the whole time.. I think it may have been my neighbor from back home. She physically fits my description of my ideal woman. Anyway whatever we were doing we were having alot of fun and we were staying in the moment. We made out a few times but when we werent we were just enjoying each other's company holding hands gazing into each others eyes cuddling. I felt amazing in my dream. And this dream involved both of us having a mutual interest in one another already it wasn't like I was chasing her or she was the one chasing me... We were just being together. It was a great experience. BTW there was no sex or any erotic play involved in the dream. It reminded me alot of my natural grounding I did for about a month and a half. I want to have many more dreams like that. And also It reminded me of the success I will be having soon Smile

I'll tell you right now that this is an omen of the things to come for you. Cory Skyy said once and I absolutely agree with him, that having a super hot connection with a girl is absolutely better than sex pretty much every time. It really is and it usually leads to sex, but not always. The thing is, though, that when you are having that kind of connection in the moment it doesn't really matter if you have sex or not and that's great that your mind is now reframing your interactions with girls. That will change everything.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 09-12-2010

Well I'm back from my trip which was shorter than expected but I didn't get to listen to the subs as much as I wanted so I'm doubling up this week.

However I do notice that I am more confident during this time of resistance but I'm also feeling even more aloof now and I'm just saying fuck it. I think the neediness is very close if not gone already. I've gotten good results from these subs so far and now it is effortless for me to gain respect from anyone and girls feel quite comfortable in my presence because I believe the warmth of my heart is starting to show more on the surface and I'm continuing to project feeling from my eyes like lasers into women's and it's something I can really feel and I enjoy. However last night I did have a panic attack for about 2 hours and it revolved around my self worth and respect for my own mind and health but this probably also was caused by the intense lack of sleep I had for the past 4 days. It didn't have much to do with women but I slept it off in the car goin home. I did have one of those maybe 4 weeks ago during the first week of stage 2 but since I'm starting stage 3 in the next week I don't think I'll be having any more of those. Things are slowly looking up Smile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 09-13-2010

Today I felt the most comfortable in my own skin than I ever have before. I went into the mall and gazed into every sexy girls eyes that was in my vicinity and I let go of any neediness I had but I did this consciously as far as I can tell. I also concentrated on my deep breathing throughout the day today and was more smiley than usual however I didn't smile at the people I locked eyes with from a distance. I only smiled at people I got close too such as store clerks and cashiers. Either way I felt great today but it was an invisible great. I felt like I was in super ninja mode eye seducing every woman I walked by and most of all I didn't give a shit about anything.

RE: ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 09-16-2010

I changed the name of the thread and this was a long time coming.

Yesterday I had my best moment of zen yet. I teared up several times yesterday and for note I teared up today during work while listening to a song and just thinking beautiful thoughts. I also watched American Beauty and that movie put some more things in perspective for me and it's only a matter of time until I am completely at ease and peaceful in my own mind.

To continue, yesterday I pretty much had a smile on my face the whole day and I was feeling similar as to what WildFlower was feeling today. But a part of me was very aloof and neutral and I can feel this neediness is almost gone.. and the anxiety of socializing and women is the next to go and that's probably about 75%-80% good to go already. I felt relatively content today and I had fun at the office. I've been having alot more fun at the office since my first panic attack which had me in a downward spiral for a whole of 3 or 4 days. Now I can let go of negative thoughts quite easily but it's still annoying because the demon in my head just doesnt give a fuck either and it's very easy for me to still get off on the wrong foot. But like we all know this will only make me much stronger in the end.

I have also decided to run ASC all the way through Women Magnet.. or at least for the next 2-3 months so I can have it completely ingraved in my head and then after that I'll probably start either Winner's Mindset or Ultra Success. And I'll probably do Zen Attitude or Enhance Intuition or Deep Inner Peace, Serenity and Tranquility along with Alpha Male when I start that up.

And it looks like I'm the only one 2 months into Women Magnet now.. I guess I'm in Ryan's spotlight now.

RE: ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal - ronatello - 09-16-2010

It's one thing that I really like about the ASC and now the Alpha Male sub... crushing neediness! Once that happens and you get the solid confidence (and also sexually confident feeling), it will be like buzzards circling overhead about to dive bomb you (the buzzards being the women you're attracted to, that is Wink )!

RE: ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal - Ryan - 09-17-2010

You see what I mean? The guy in the movie is incredible, depressed to angry asshole to I don't give a shit. That sense of freedom is so damn liberating! God, if I were gay, he'd totally make me hot. Another movie that you should check out if you're interested in this loser to alpha transformation, "The Boyfriend School". It's one of those crappy 90's comedies with the main character being Steve Guttenberg, which made me laugh. However, you can see how a complete change in mindset can take an unattractive, whimpy guy like Steve Guttenberg and turn him into a sexy bad ass biker. These are the two characters that heavily influence where I am heading. At times I was once like the sexy version of Guttenberg. With that kind of attitude, a lot of shy girls were literally scared of me (watch the movie). I knew I was doing something right when they'd no longer talk to me in person and rather message me frantically everyday on Facebook. I can only imagine how fucking wet I made them Wink

RE: ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 09-19-2010

Well I am day 2 on stage 3. Nothing different really.. however I do know I feel like I am on top of the world when I am alone, but when I go out in public things tend to change and I stay alittle more reserved yet still pretty calm. One thing I did notice that hasn't changed much is that I am still in my head a little thinking too much when I see a beautiful women. I was at the Grocery store earlier today and saw 4 incredibly sexy women about my age or younger walking around the store and I made eye contact with two of them which were in a group together but I couldn't hold it. I looked away to the other girl when I was gazing into the eyes of the first one then when we got closer I just looked up and away and continued my business doing my shopping. I never once looked down which is good but I'm having trouble smiling at random people still... I didn't have trouble with this that long ago but I guess some of the negativity that has been brought up is still getting taken care of and I'm still somewhat timid about it. I'll see how stage 3 plays out because it should get pretty interesting from here on out.

RE: ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal - K-Train - 09-19-2010

You're one of the few people still using WM Spiral and I must say I applaud you're determination. I wouldn't worry too much about the eye contact thing though. The fact that you were able to hold eye contact for the short time you did and NOT look down is a great example of how you're improving. Most guys "say" they want to be around beautiful women but the thing is most just don't know how to behave when the situation presents itself.

I'd say you're on your way there. I'm becoming more calm when it comes to women as well but there are still some chinks to work out. I'm sure the Alpha Set will handle it in due time. Since you're using ASC have you noticed an increase in overall confidence? Do you think maybe it's easing some of the resistance from WM? I know a few guys have said that Woman Magnet is extremely brutal in the Stage 2.