Subliminal Talk
ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal (/Thread-ASC-and-Women-Magnet-Spiralout1988-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ASC and Women Magnet - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 07-05-2010

I've decided to start my own thread for my progress during this free subliminal. I want to use this thread for discussion, progress, and feedback. Smile

Anyway I would like to share with you guys my experience so far these last couple of days. I've been sick all weekend so I've just been hangin around the house watchin movies and cookin good eats. I've been listening to the subliminals all day while I chill and do these things and I've been also listening to them at night. Silent during the day and Masked during sleep. I must say I have not felt much resistance at all if any because I've been keeping strong with my gratitude affirmations and regular affirmations. I have also been staying strong in my faith that everything will turn out great in the end. Hopefully during the coming days I'll start to feel better and I will go out to meet some new friends this weekend. I've just moved to a new area about a month ago and made a few friends. But some things have happened that I may have had some control over but it's been unfortunate. These friends are no longer friends and more like acquaintances so I'm going to start back at square one.

But there's great news. I've become more accepting of everything around me and I'm alot happier for it. It's really rubbing off on all the right people too. It's very powerful doing these subliminals with that Magnetic Mindset program.

Also of note... I had my first dream of a threesome. I also knew I was dreaming. I was with 2 beautiful women about my age 22-25. And they were all wearing black. We were on my living room floor by my green couch playing cards if I remember correctly. We all had our clothes on at this point. THEN we must have started talking about something along the lines of gymnastics and these girls began doing the splits. They seemd to be having fun and I was having fun as well. This might make more sense to the rest of you that I used to be a gymnast; I practiced for 8 years. Anyways There was a quick jump in the dream to where one of the girls was naked waste down. She was still doing the splits but with her ass out inthe air and i could just feel so hot all around with the energy. I decided to start playing with her pussy and the other girl was watching me and was starting to giggle alittle. Then I woke up and my heart was racing. For the most part it was pretty damn cool but I had to relax for a little while so my heart could slow down again. I don';t know what this means but somethings goin on. O.o

Smile

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - WildFlower - 07-05-2010

(07-05-2010, 09:47 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: I've decided to start my own thread for my progress during this free subliminal. I want to use this thread for discussion, progress, and feedback. Smile

Anyway I would like to share with you guys my experience so far these last couple of days. I've been sick all weekend so I've just been hangin around the house watchin movies and cookin good eats. I've been listening to the subliminals all day while I chill and do these things and I've been also listening to them at night. Silent during the day and Masked during sleep. I must say I have not felt much resistance at all if any because I've been keeping strong with my gratitude affirmations and regular affirmations. I have also been staying strong in my faith that everything will turn out great in the end. Hopefully during the coming days I'll start to feel better and I will go out to meet some new friends this weekend. I've just moved to a new area about a month ago and made a few friends. But some things have happened that I may have had some control over but it's been unfortunate. These friends are no longer friends and more like acquaintances so I'm going to start back at square one.

But there's great news. I've become more accepting of everything around me and I'm alot happier for it. It's really rubbing off on all the right people too. It's very powerful doing these subliminals with that Magnetic Mindset program.

Also of note... I had my first dream of a threesome. I also knew I was dreaming. I was with 2 beautiful women about my age 22-25. And they were all wearing black. We were on my living room floor by my green couch playing cards if I remember correctly. We all had our clothes on at this point. THEN we must have started talking about something along the lines of gymnastics and these girls began doing the splits. They seemd to be having fun and I was having fun as well. This might make more sense to the rest of you that I used to be a gymnast; I practiced for 8 years. Anyways There was a quick jump in the dream to where one of the girls was naked waste down. She was still doing the splits but with her ***** out inthe air and i could just feel so hot all around with the energy. I decided to start playing with her ***** and the other girl was watching me and was starting to giggle alittle. Then I woke up and my heart was racing. For the most part it was pretty damn cool but I had to relax for a little while so my heart could slow down again. I don';t know what this means but somethings goin on. O.o

Smile

It's great that you're seeing results in as little as a few days, I haven't used Absolute Self Confidence, but from what I've read it seems to have pretty instant effects. Looking forward to reading more about your progress.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 07-05-2010

Shortly after that last post i had to take a nap.. I HAD to. wierd. Anyways all my energy has been drained and it's been a shitty day with all the rain and all. Not so much am I feeling any bad resistance this subliminal stuff just hurts your brain sometimes taking away all of your energy... just makes me feel like shit really.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Ryan - 07-05-2010

I get that too sometimes. I've been sleeping A LOT since I started Woman Magnet over a month ago. Taking naps and what not, and even trying to sleep at work Smile My job is so boring.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - smash - 07-05-2010

Had / have similar experiences concerning sleep when using AoS. There are days, I have to take a nap for half an hour or so.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Shannon - 07-05-2010

Gentlemen, what you are experiencing is the intensity of how I make my subliminals. They engage both hemispheres of your brain and force it to work while the sub is in play - it's like how my dual core 2.5 gigaHertz processor usually idles at 800 mHz, but when the computations get heavy, it revs up to 1.6 and then 2.5 gHz to meet the demand for processing power.

If you find yourself too tired, or tired too often, try cutting back on it a couple hours every few days until you determine where you are good. In time, your brain/mind will get used to it, though; it's like exercising a new muscle.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - hayabbott - 07-06-2010

(07-05-2010, 08:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: Gentlemen, what you are experiencing is the intensity of how I make my subliminals. They engage both hemispheres of your brain and force it to work while the sub is in play - it's like how my dual core 2.5 gigaHertz processor usually idles at 800 mHz, but when the computations get heavy, it revs up to 1.6 and then 2.5 gHz to meet the demand for processing power.

If you find yourself too tired, or tired too often, try cutting back on it a couple hours every few days until you determine where you are good. In time, your brain/mind will get used to it, though; it's like exercising a new muscle.

I have found that if I have been working on a subliminal intensely, sometimes if I back off and only listen for 1 to 1 1/2 hours for one day, then I get an intense surge in the subs effectiveness. I discovered this on a day when my schedule did not allow me to listen for a long time. Anyways, it seems that my brain caught up and assimilated all of the suggestions. I like your analogy to working out a muscle. If you over train, you can get diminishing returns and you have to rest the muscle occasionally to allow it to catch up to your training.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - John.E - 07-06-2010

hayabbott, very interesting you mention that. I have noticed the same thing, as soon as I take a break for even a couple of hours I get a huge boost in the effects. I think it would be best to have maybe a few hours break each day for the brain to process the new information.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Ryan - 07-06-2010

(07-06-2010, 08:02 AM)John.E Wrote: hayabbott, very interesting you mention that. I have noticed the same thing, as soon as I take a break for even a couple of hours I get a huge boost in the effects. I think it would be best to have maybe a few hours break each day for the brain to process the new information.

Definitely, when I wake up in the morning sometimes it seems like it takes about 2 hours before things 'click'. I usually give myself a 4 hour break in the morning before starting to listen again.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Shannon - 07-06-2010

I usually suggest no more than 22 hours of exposure per day so your brain has time to rest and your subconscious has time to assimilate. 2-4 hours a day should be good for most people, but if it's not, designate one day a week or maybe two, evenly spaced, as assimilation days. Remember, we are still discovering how some of these things work, since they don't always work the same for everyone. For me, 24/7 works fine.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - WildFlower - 07-06-2010

(07-06-2010, 03:31 AM)hayabbott Wrote:
(07-05-2010, 08:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: Gentlemen, what you are experiencing is the intensity of how I make my subliminals. They engage both hemispheres of your brain and force it to work while the sub is in play - it's like how my dual core 2.5 gigaHertz processor usually idles at 800 mHz, but when the computations get heavy, it revs up to 1.6 and then 2.5 gHz to meet the demand for processing power.

I have found that if I have been working on a subliminal intensely, sometimes if I back off and only listen for 1 to 1 1/2 hours for one day, then I get an intense surge in the subs effectiveness. I discovered this on a day when my schedule did not allow me to listen for a long time. Anyways, it seems that my brain caught up and assimilated all of the suggestions. I like your analogy to working out a muscle. If you over train, you can get diminishing returns and you have to rest the muscle occasionally to allow it to catch up to your training.

Snap. I've noticed that if the circumstances prevent me from listening to the sub as often as I have the previous days, say I have a day where I can only fit 6 hours of exposure in compared to other days of 10-12+ hours then I get a surge in felt effects. That's not to say the change is slower at higher exposure, I just don't get the temporary surge. I'm more concerned with the "climate" than the "weather" though so the more exposure I get the better, even if it means no short term mood pumps. The interesting thing is though, what is it about shorter periods of exposure that causes the temporary mood pumps?

Probably less time receiving/processing, and more time expressing. But you don't get through the first week of boot camp and think you're a soldier just yet, even if you know how to drill.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Spiralout1988's Journal - Spiral - 07-06-2010

Shannon, I have a Q.

I think my biggest thing is fear of failure and fear of success both to certain levels. sometimes it doesnt bother me and sometimes it does. My whole life I've asked for advice with women and what most ppl tell me is confidence and believing in yourself which I'm starting to get and understand with this MM stuff. BUT also I always hear this same saying. "You will know when it's right". But I've never known when it's right. I honestly think that this is one of the biggest things I need to work on. I need to be able to feel and go with my instincts and I've never really known how to do that. So I was thinking I should pick up that subliminal for Enhance your Intuition. What is your take on this? I could spend the rest of the year working with Absolute Self Confidence, Alpha Set, and Enhance your Intuition. What do you think??

Also one other thing is I would like to know what to expect... You don't have a script listed for this program and I'd like to know what's said in it.

The program to enhance your intuition was my attempt to both appeal to those interested in psychic stuff, and not get into ridiculousness with it.

I think "you'll know it when it's right" is less about intuition than you think, and more about self realization. It's a matter of achieving a level of not just mastery, but a new level of awareness through that mastery. The "Aha!" moments.

If you have never known when it is right, have you ever known when it's not right?

The script to that program, by the way, is fairly simple. It's designed to open the connection between the conscious mind and the intuition so you have easier access, plus it makes you more consciously aware of when your intuition is "talking" and makes it more obvious that that is what it is. It also gives your subconscious instructions to actively develop all of your intuitive abilities. Pretty neat stuff, actually.