Subliminal Talk
Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal (/Thread-Zone-s-Alpha-Male-5-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal - InTheZone - 07-21-2013

Thanks for the words of encouragement Shannon. It means a great deal to know that these emotions are shared.

RE: Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal - InTheZone - 07-28-2013

Last day of stage 2. I've noticed that in the first two stages that there is a cycle for me. It starts out with a stage where I attempt to ignore the message which leaves me feel indifferent. Then it goes through a stage where I am resisting the message which leads to a depressive feeling like hopelessness. By the end of the stage it feels like there is a level of acceptance. The end of the stage seems to be the most joyful. It is funny because I'm always looking forward to start a new stage but the time I enjoy the process the most is at the end of the stage.

I was out dancing on Friday night at a ballroom dance. The people at ballroom dances tend to be an older group than the dancers at a salsa or swing dance. I really enjoy ballroom dancing but I miss dancing with women more my own age. On Friday, I did meet meet a beautiful woman. We danced once and I really didn't think twice about it. I was out dancing with everyone. Later on in the night she approached me for another dance. The thing that I noticed is that she remembered my name when she asked to dance.

After we danced for a few songs I pulled her off to the side of the dance floor and spent some time connecting with her. I have noticed that in the beginning of getting to know a girl, I do most of the talking. After about 30 minutes of connecting then the balance switches to where the girl does most of the talking. It turned out after the dance that we were headed in the same direction so we walked and talked for about 30 more minutes. She tried to walk with me as long as she could but her ridiculous heels got the best of her after a while. I got her number and texted her the next day.

Last night we met up for gelato (italian ice). I really wanted to try it and she was interested in seeing me again. We went to the museum and walked in the park. We talked for hours and watched some play that was going on in Central Park. I could tell that she was a white picket fence type of girl so I made my first move for a kissing in a particularly romanic place. She loved it.

The night was amazing because I could just be with her in the moment. I wasn't spending all time my worrying about if she liked me or what was going to happen. It was amazing to feel comfortable in my own skin around her. She spent the night and it was awesome to wake up with a pretty girl laying next to me. I tried to get some sleep and some AM time in but I just can't fall asleep with pretty girls in bed with me. I don't know what the deal is with that but it has happened before. I ended up catching up my sleep and my AM time after she left.

RE: Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-28-2013

Wow. I wish I had your confidence. Nice job.

RE: Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 07-28-2013

(07-28-2013, 03:04 PM)InTheZone Wrote: Last day of stage 2. I've noticed that in the first two stages that there is a cycle for me. It starts out with a stage where I attempt to ignore the message which leaves me feel indifferent. Then it goes through a stage where I am resisting the message which leads to a depressive feeling like hopelessness. By the end of the stage it feels like there is a level of acceptance. The end of the stage seems to be the most joyful. It is funny because I'm always looking forward to start a new stage but the time I enjoy the process the most is at the end of the stage.

This is pretty much word for word what I experience when starting a stage and transitioning into the next one, weird stuff, I hope in the later stage 4,5,6, that this smooths out with less negativity/depression/anger in the middle and more confidence/alphaness instead, I guess this is what's meant to happen? Correct me Shannon if I'm wrong.

RE: Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-28-2013

(07-28-2013, 03:44 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: This is pretty much word for word what I experience when starting a stage and transitioning into the next one, weird stuff, I hope in the later stage 4,5,6, that this smooths out with less negativity/depression/anger in the middle and more confidence/alphaness instead, I guess this is what's meant to happen? Correct me Shannon if I'm wrong.

I've experienced the same thing, so I imagine the program is working as it's supposed to.

More alphaness/confidence would be a welcome breath of fresh air as well, I'm floundering here, with 8 days to go till Stage 5.

RE: Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 07-28-2013

(07-28-2013, 04:40 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-28-2013, 03:44 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote: This is pretty much word for word what I experience when starting a stage and transitioning into the next one, weird stuff, I hope in the later stage 4,5,6, that this smooths out with less negativity/depression/anger in the middle and more confidence/alphaness instead, I guess this is what's meant to happen? Correct me Shannon if I'm wrong.

I've experienced the same thing, so I imagine the program is working as it's supposed to.

More alphaness/confidence would be a welcome breath of fresh air as well, I'm floundering here, with 8 days to go till Stage 5.

Starting Stage 4 tomorrow, looking forward to it

RE: Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal - Shannon - 07-28-2013

(07-28-2013, 03:44 PM)AlphaScorpio Wrote:
(07-28-2013, 03:04 PM)InTheZone Wrote: Last day of stage 2. I've noticed that in the first two stages that there is a cycle for me. It starts out with a stage where I attempt to ignore the message which leaves me feel indifferent. Then it goes through a stage where I am resisting the message which leads to a depressive feeling like hopelessness. By the end of the stage it feels like there is a level of acceptance. The end of the stage seems to be the most joyful. It is funny because I'm always looking forward to start a new stage but the time I enjoy the process the most is at the end of the stage.

This is pretty much word for word what I experience when starting a stage and transitioning into the next one, weird stuff, I hope in the later stage 4,5,6, that this smooths out with less negativity/depression/anger in the middle and more confidence/alphaness instead, I guess this is what's meant to happen? Correct me Shannon if I'm wrong.

Each stage is to be used for 32 days because it takes time to get through the static and resistance. Then, once you have, the next stage forces more growth. It's not like this for everyone, most people don't see that so obviously. But how you respond to the later stages is up to you. Usually people have grown enough toward the end that they're much more comfortable with it.

RE: Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal - InTheZone - 08-10-2013

Day 14 of stage 3: I have been noticing a lot more external affects to this stage. People seem to be telling me sorry all the time. It could be something like they are walking through a door that I am trying to walk through and they will back out of the doorway and tell me sorry. I just keep thinking to myself that there is no real reason to be sorry for that. I used to be that way as well but I decided when I say I'm sorry, it will mean something. Not just a social courtesy.

Also, I have been in a lot more random conversations with people. Last night I was on the bus to the airport to meet my brother and my sister. The bus driver talked to me about the shirt I was wearing. I didn't notice him talk to anyone else during the entire ride. I also had two conversations the same week with people from work but after working hours. We were walking and talking about life stuff for about 30 minutes each. I think something in my body language is inviting people to talk to me.

I'm beginning to think that girl I posted about before might be part of the manifestation in the program. She is definitely helping me gain confidence in certain areas in life. I was thinking before I met her that it would really help me grow if I could meet a woman that I felt comfortable with that could show me the ropes. I tell her what to do and then she acts all girly and does it. Makes it pretty freaking awesome to be a man.

RE: Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal - Fonzy3 - 08-12-2013

Kimel, it would be much appreciated if you create your own thread and post your Alpha male results in that instead on InTheZone's thread.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal - InTheZone - 08-20-2013

Day 23 of stage 3: I have noticed that this stage has hit me later than the previous two. The first half felt like nothing was really changing then the last week it really started to go.

Life has been pretty crazy recently. I'm out there trying to push my boundaries and challenge the beliefs I have held onto. I know one of them is that getting intimate with a girl only happens inside of a relationship. There is this huge pressure I feel to make sure that I really want the girl before I ever even try to kiss her. It puts a lot of pressure on me to make a decision before I really even know the girl. I have noticed that there are two versions of a girl. The version when you are just friends and then the version where you have had a physical connection of some sort. Its like I don't even know whats in the package before I buy. Anyways, I have been trying to have more fun with women and not take things so seriously.

Over the weekend I was out every night. Friday night I was out blues dancing for the second time ever. I have been really focusing on having fun while dancing. I get all caught up in my head trying to lead moves properly and forget to have fun. Blues dancing really helped because I didn't really know very many moves. I just went out there and danced like a goofball all night. The girls were still having a lot of fun even though I didn't really know what I was doing.

I walked up to a woman and pulled her onto the dance floor. The first thing I said was "I don't follow rules" and started dancing. She laughed and we spent the whole night flirting with each other. Another girl there came over and sat right next to me and started talking to me. By the time we left she said that I knew more about her than anyone else in the room.

Last night I ended up walking home with the girl I talked about a few posts ago. The one that I sat there an listened to all of her problems. Well, as much as I did to end up in the friends zone, she stood in front of me last night with those kiss me eyes anyways.

I could spend hours writing stories that happened over just this weekend but I think I will sum it all up by saying that I'm getting myself into a bunch of trouble now Tongue

RE: Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal - InTheZone - 08-20-2013

I just had a really powerful moment tonight that I wanted to get down while it was still fresh. Walking home from dance class tonight with a friend and he parted ways with me at the subway. Just after he left, I was walking behind this cute woman. She wasn't really my type but I thought she was kind of sexy. We were getting ready to cross the street and she turned around and looked straight into my eyes. It was so incredibly powerful. I felt this shock run up my spine and it left me stunned. It is pretty normal for me to look people in the eye but this was different. I felt so exposed after that moment. I was actually thinking about sex with her right before she turned around and it felt like she knew it when she looked into my eyes. Thanks to AM, I didn't break eye contact. She did.

It made me think on the rest of the way home how powerful eye contact can be. Just imagine being able to look a woman in the eyes and make her feel that way. It was a wonderful gift this woman gave me tonight. Might be the first time I ever really enjoyed the feeling of fear.

RE: Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal - SargeMaximus - 08-20-2013

(08-20-2013, 06:13 PM)InTheZone Wrote: I just had a really powerful moment tonight that I wanted to get down while it was still fresh. Walking home from dance class tonight with a friend and he parted ways with me at the subway. Just after he left, I was walking behind this cute woman. She wasn't really my type but I thought she was kind of sexy. We were getting ready to cross the street and she turned around and looked straight into my eyes. It was so incredibly powerful. I felt this shock run up my spine and it left me stunned. It is pretty normal for me to look people in the eye but this was different. I felt so exposed after that moment. I was actually thinking about sex with her right before she turned around and it felt like she knew it when she looked into my eyes. Thanks to AM, I didn't break eye contact. She did.

It made me think on the rest of the way home how powerful eye contact can be. Just imagine being able to look a woman in the eyes and make her feel that way. It was a wonderful gift this woman gave me tonight. Might be the first time I ever really enjoyed the feeling of fear.

I know what you mean. I had the same experience a few weeks ago. I believe wholeheartedly that women do know most of what you're thinking.

RE: Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal - Fonzy3 - 08-20-2013

Women, and men are very intuitive. In some situations you don't even have to say a word for them to understand you. This is very seductive and you can turn a women on just by your presence and confidence. This way you can come across as any type of person that she might want to be with. Nothing else would matter as long as you made her feel that amazing in just that one moment during her busy and tough day.

I like you enthusiasm Zone, those looks will turn into something more soon enough.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Zone's Alpha Male 5 Journal - InTheZone - 08-27-2013

Thanks guys! Two days away from stage 4. This stage has really hit me hard at the end. I could feel the resistance over the weekend so I decided to get some more time in listening. It came in the form of anxiety and depression. A feeling of needing to do something but thinking it was not possible for me.

Instead of sitting around, wallowing in the feeling, I grabbed a girl and went to see the Statue of Liberty. It was a perfect day to do something like that! It felt like one of those perfect fall days with the sun shining and the wind blowing across the water to cool you down. By the time the day was over, I was too tired to feel anxiety and too fulfilled to feel depressed.

There is one thought that I came away with however. I do have this fear of approaching women in random situations. Over time I have tried to rationalize away the need for this but what is really bothering me now is that I'm running away from that fear. Its funny because one of the reasons I think I started using subliminal audios was to avoid having to go out and do approaches.

The other funny thing is that I'm not actually that bad at doing approaches now. I met a pretty good friend here doing a random cold street approach. I did the approach in front of a couple dating coaches to get some feedback on how I did and sure enough, two hours later, they were gone and I was still talking to the girl.

I love the interactions but I hate the approach. My fear is really not logical at all anymore. I've done a fair number of "cold approaches" and very few turn out bad at all. Most of them are quite fun but by mind tries to convince me otherwise.

The reason I'm bringing this up is because I have decided to make it a habit to approach women. In order to do this I am going to approach at least one woman per day for the next month. I'm excited to see how much this impacts my social life and hopefully my fear of approaching. Today's approach is already in the books. My goal is not for numbers, dates or anything else. Those are not under my control but walking up to a woman and trying to start a conversation is completely under my control.