Subliminal Talk
Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey (/Thread-Leo-s-Woman-Magnet-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3

Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Leo - 07-03-2010

Hello all,

I've been inspired to write this journal after reading some of the other ones on the forum.

Brief bit of history about me. I got into pickup about two years ago and have been trying to get good at it on and off since then. I did the whole PUA training thing, read loads of books, that more often than not contradicted one another, and tried Magnetic Mindset without too much success.

I tried an alpha male sub from Brainwave Mind Voyage and used it for around a month for more than 10 hours a day. They are only 10 minutes long and after initially feeling more aggressive (and almost getting into a fight) I stopped noticing any changes.

Even before using the subs I have been able to open girls and get numbers but more often than not they tend to flake, which is really annoying. I also get a fair amount of eye contact from girls but often I don't hold their gaze and then don't do anything about it.

Tried Woman Magnet (part 1)for the first time a day ago (more than 8 hours while sleeping) and the biggest thing I noticed was my confidence level completely dropping and becoming more self conscious when a couple of friends asked if I wanted to go gaming. I didn't go out in the end and it's got me a bit down to be honest.

Also I've been getting headaches as well. I've been using the silent version but I think I've had the volume too loud. It's difficult to know how high the volume should be.

Anyway it's still very early days and hopefully I will notice some positive changes soon.

I'll keep you posted on how I get on.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Ryan - 07-03-2010

Leo glad to see your trying it out! I'll be honest, Stage 1 was one of the hardest months in the past year. I say that because I went from having a lot of success before using it to going through many stages of depression. Obviously, each person is different and will experience different effects but I just want to say it's A LOT of negative replacement and takes a bit of time. I'm into stage 2 and I'm not even done with negative replacement. Just keep using it and do what you feel comfortable doing. The past month I barely went out, I didn't want to, didn't even want to talk to my friends/girls even though it sucks and I was left in my room the majority of the time I know that I'm taking a huge step in my life and completely ridding myself of all the negativity that kept me down for the majority of my life. I went through the confidence drop and self-conscious stages for a while. It sucks but when you get through it all it feels really good to know you no longer have to worry about these things. In fact, you don't even think about them anymore! Something those affirmations could have never done for me. It's totally worth it, just stay strong! Keep it up!

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Maggz - 07-03-2010

Welcome aboard Leo. I too noticed the negativity at various times, although it didn't stop me from going out. It was more of a frustration and worry that because I wasn't getting muchi n the way of results that I was probably doing something wrong (which is actually a fear of mine).

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Shannon - 07-03-2010

Leo, welcome aboard!

The volume on the ultrasonic should be the same as you would play the masked version. If that causes you a headache, you need to drop the volume in 10% increments (about every 4 hours) until the headaches stop.

Woman Magnet is like boot camp: it's a big script, so I had to make it basically kick your ass. It's about like hitting the ground running. If there's anything in there that's holding you back, you'll see it come up and you'll have to deal with it. That's a good thing. It's a necessary purge of the subconscious BS that's holding you down. Depression happens because your insecurities and subconscious programming are arguing, and saying "I can't believe it, it can't be true. Not me." It's a little like getting your hopes up, and having your subconscious try to dash them. Fortunately, the subliminal will always win, if you use it enough.

Carpet bombing shakes things up a little. Wink

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Leo - 07-04-2010

Thanks for the responses guys.

It's interesting to hear similar experiences using the sub. I've been listening to it for about three days now and have lowered the volume and the headaches have gone. After the last post I forced myself to go out with a couple of friends and was feeling OK. Did one approach on a cute blonde. It wasn't the best but it was the first one I had done in ages (more than a month) and although the interaction was one side i.e. me making the mistake of asking lots of questions instead of making statements, she stopped and listened and probably would have listened longer if I hadn't got unconfortable and broken off the conversation.

Still, it felt good having done the cold approach and I'm back in the mood to go out and do more. Since the negative feelings on Friday things are sort of back to normal now so can't report anything out of the ordinary.

One thing that does stick in my mind though is how this morning I had a very focussed mindset at work. Got my stuff done efficiently and without much fuss. Made a refreshing change from the usual dithering. I remember it becasue I've not really felt like that in a long time.

I've been using the subs all night for about 8 or 9 nine hours and then at least 3 or four hours at work.

I know everyone is different but generally how long did it take you guys to start really believing that the sub was effecting your subconcious and it wasn't a placebo? I have had a bit of hypnotherapy and never felt as though I was fully under although after about a month or so of listening to hypnotherapy tapes I felt subtle changes. Nothing I could say was dramatic.

Also one other thing, If I'm perfectly honest although I'm open minded about these things there is also the sceptical side, which keeps telling me this won't work. Do people who are sceptical about subs have less results?

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Ryan - 07-04-2010

For woman magnet I had a placebo for the first couple of days/week, then all that negative shit started beating me to death for the next month. It wasn't so drastic at the beginning, I'd have good days here and there followed by bad days. I didn't want to be bothered by anyone and just kept to myself. Towards the end of the month and into stage 2 (right now) it got worst when the subconscious started to surrender. For me, I know when it's in the subconscious because I"ll have a horrible/extreme depressing day where a certain issue really gets me down and then the following days it begins to dissipate until that past belief is overwritten with a new, positive belief. Example: last week there was a specific day I woke up questioning my confident for whatever reason, the next day I was really shaky and was really shy, the next day I was extremely shaky and couldn't even talk, the following day things eased up a little bit, the next day I got more comfortable, the next day I was talking more confidently, walking more confidently, and it only got stronger from then on out. It's such a long script, unfortunately, it takes longer than the others but I know I'll come out a million times stronger Smile

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Shannon - 07-04-2010

Skeptics come in a few different flavors. Some are skeptical, but open, and they see fairly normal results. Then there's the skeptics who are resistant and they tend to need more time to see results because they are resisting the effects.

Then there are the antagonistic skeptics, who are only trying the subs to be able to say they tried them, but they have neither any intention of letting them work, nor using the properly (in most cases) and they get very little results. (As you might expect.) They are out to "disprove" everything.

For someone who is just normal in skepticism, as you seem to be, you might see it take a little longer, but it'll still work, even if you turn out to be resistant and need more time.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Leo - 07-05-2010

Hi Ryan/Shannon,

Thanks for the words of wisdom. If I'm honest I'm sort of looking forward to the bad feelings that seem to be coming my way during the next weeks and months. From what you say it's kind of reassuring to know that these feelings are coming up because it means your mind is dealing with them.

Shannon you mentioned that you think "normal skeptics" might need a longer time for the subs to work. Does that mean you want me to do more than the 32 days recommended for the different stages? Or increase the number of hours of exposure per day? I'm averaging about 10 or 13 hours in general. How many hours should I do to start noticing changes?

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Ryan - 07-05-2010

Yes, that's the spirit! It's hard getting through it but you have to stay strong and remember that no matter what it goes away completely. It's reassuring to know that you're battling through something that may never bother you again. A lot of times I kept getting discouraged, thoughts would come up "this isn't working", "stop what you're doing". I would give in to the beliefs that were popping up like I was living with them bothering me again. That's when you turn on the subliminal and shut those thoughts up completely. Takes a lot of patience but the grass is greener on the other side! The nice thing about the subliminal, is no matter how upset you are, you can hit the play button and listen away, usually makes me feel better.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Shannon - 07-05-2010

I'd say, use it as directed, and assess the situation as you go along. I can't say whether you'll need more time than usual right now because we don't have enough information yet.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Leo - 07-07-2010

Hi there,

So it's been 7 days since I started woman magnet and after an intial drop in confidence and headaches things settled down for a while. This morning though I had a thought that I wasn't good enough for a girl I like. The thought only lasted a fraction of a second but I completely believed it before I realised what I was thinking and my conscious mind kicked in and i started to disagree with it. I can't say if that is the sub working because I've had these thoughts before starting woman magnet. I've been listening to the sub for at least 8 hours at night, 3 or 4 during work and then another 3 hours after work.

The headache is back again today and I haven't been in the mood to go out with friends, dispite having a couple of offers. I would say my mood and attitude have been negative today especially. I can't pin down any particular emotion it's just been a general low feeling, not feeling sociable and not having any interest in anything. It's been a pretty boring day at work as well so I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

Not really sure what to make of it all.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Ryan - 07-07-2010

I get headaches from time to time. I think a lot of it is due to me being really fatigued as well, I feel like I should be sleeping and I'm bored starring at a computer all day at work. Shannon says if the volume is too high that can give you a headache also.

When I first started Woman Magnet, I too, didn't want to go out. Now I'm starting to want to again but I have days when I absolutely don't want to. I still try to push myself when I can even if it's to run to Starbuck's to grab a coffee. I became extremely shy for a few weeks and that eventually started to dissipate and now I'm starting to become more sociable and confident. There is always a good side, if you don't want to go out, you can always continue getting more exposure. I was able to put in so much exposure time in Stage 1 because I didn't want to go out, I would stay in watching movies and listening to the subliminal. Yeah, it was kind of boring, I found things to keep me busy and it made me happy having the subliminal to listen to. The nice thing, when it's all said and done, women will be in your life, old friends too, even many new ones, so it's all worth giving up time to yourself for a while to have a better life.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Leo - 07-11-2010

So it's 11 days since I started WM and first the bad news. The annoying headache is back today for some reason. I haven't really changed the volume settings, have tried lowering the sound but it's not really had much of an effect. I had a massive listening day on Saturday. Around 10 hours while sleeping and then probably more than seven during the day. Maybe that has something to do with it, not sure.

Now the good news (sort of). I don't seem to be as good at logging the changes I feel on a daily basis so a lot of it is in hindsight. Having said that some of my female friends at work are a lot more friendlier to me during the day than they have been in the past. I still have this thing about going out and haven't been in much of a mood at all really so can't say how the changes are affecting me in relation to women I don't know.

The fun mood I was in for a few days last week has also gone a little for the time being. However, I've also had long bouts of regret especially regarding a comedy show I did a few weeks ago. It was the first time I had ever done anything like that so was proud of myself for doing it but lately all I can think about is how people probably didn't like it, which is strange because I got laughs and the audience seemed to enjoy themselves. Also have been getting thoughts that I'm not good enough for a couple of girls I really like. I'm guessing/hoping this is the WM sub working. I must admit I'm still not feeling particularly sexy and have also have been getting a bit impatient for the sub to kick in. Guess it's starting to happen in a subtle way.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Spiral - 07-11-2010

I had a few of these days when I was doing Magnetic Mindset by itself. and they were back to back to back to back days. only happened a couple of times like this but it was to the point where it was acheing my head trying to drop these negative thoughts. they'd keep coming back and I knew i had control over it but they just kept hitting me... so When I would say Women want to fuck me everywhere I go I would hear no they don't. So I would concentrate on my breathing during and after saying this affirmation and just slowly say yes they do and close my eyes. I simly started getting used to this and around this time last week i began using absolute confidence from the subliminal shop. It helped me immensley with this dilemma and I still use it now in conjunction with WM which I started last night Smile

Just let the thoughts go to the best of your abilities and trust everything is fine. One of my most favorite affirmations that's really helped me is "I like everyone and everyone likes me". And it's pretty crazy how I can get everyone to like me just by liking them back. It's pretty cool. Smile

No matter how bad you feel they still like to be around you. They still want to here your comedy sketch. They want to hear more jokes man! They love you! Big Grin