Subliminal Talk
The different your subliminal with other subliminal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: The different your subliminal with other subliminal (/Thread-The-different-your-subliminal-with-other-subliminal)

The different your subliminal with other subliminal - bowowkerpow - 06-05-2013

Hi Shannon,
i Wanna ask about your product, especially AM 5.0

1. what's the different your product with other subliminal out there ? because i've use many subliminal from many publisher for improves myself, and the results is nothing
what makes your subliminal different so I can get the results I want?

2. If i have some mental block, is that matter? or your subliminal will work whether someone have mental block or not??

Thanks Smile

RE: The different your subliminal with other subliminal - Shannon - 06-06-2013

Quote:Hi Shannon,
i Wanna ask about your product, especially AM 5.0

1. what's the different your product with other subliminal out there ? because i've use many subliminal from many publisher for improves myself, and the results is nothing
what makes your subliminal different so I can get the results I want?

In order to answer this question fully, I would have to know everything about how every other producer of subliminals does what they do, and I'm sure there are some things I don't know about what some of them do in building their programs.

What I do know is this.

Many producers use faulty scripting methods because they assume that using normal speech patterns, or hypnotic style scripting, or pure NLP style scripting, will work for subliminals. That is not always true.

Some producers don't understand how the subconscious mind works very well, or how to communicate with it well for instruction.

Some producers use poor build technique.

Most producers use build methods that are very slow and weak compared to what I am using.

Some producers build based on incomplete knowledge and then never update their stuff or try to learn more about the subject.

I don't know what you have tried, and I don't pay attention to my competitors enough to have any reason to ask, because I still wouldn't know (aside from it not being appropriate here to be discussing competitors), but I know there are a few of them who produce materials that do get results. That makes me wonder if perhaps you are not resistant.

Have you tried any of my free offerings? Any results?

Quote:2. If i have some mental block, is that matter? or your subliminal will work whether someone have mental block or not??

Thanks Smile

If you have a resistant personality, it is very possible that you are simply not cooperating with the instruction set in the subliminal. Or, you may be using an incorrectly created program, or not using it in the way that it needs to be used; I don't know.

I do know that if you have used any of my stuff according to the directions and have not gotten the results, you are almost certainly resisting it. In spite of even my best efforts, there are some personality types that can and do resist even my most effective work. They run about 1-2% of the population by my estimates.

Without knowing more, I cannot give a better answer.