Subliminal Talk
Batman's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Batman's Journal (/Thread-Batman-s-Journal)

Batman's Journal - batman - 06-03-2013

Hi everybody, yesterday i just purchased OGSF subs and will start listening for the next 32 days to come. My goals using subs this time is for wealth creation. Currently I'm managing one of my dad's business in real estate industry, the reason im using OGSF because i have several emotional issuess that need to be addressed and let the subs do its job. I need the subs so I can be more concious about the choices i make in my business and not let my past programming affect the decisions to come. Been reading MJ Demarco, man the guys is great. Maybe shannon should make subs about making money on the internet because its 80% automation and such. The next 32 days I will be listening to ASC 5.0, and deal with the confidence.

Before i used to listened to AM and SM, so i know the drill with subs. Im listening to the subs on working hours, because i have a newborn baby and wife sleeping in the same room. Does anyone knows about the subs have an effect on baby? didnt know about that so i just take the safest way i thought possible.

Glad to be joining the forum again.

RE: Batman's Journal - Spiral - 06-03-2013

Glad to have you back! BTW you cannot listen to another sub while listening to anything with the new 5G programming. From what I read you are using ASC 5.0 AND OFSG. ASC 5.0 is 5G therefore you cannot use another sub with it. I guess you could but it would be brain overload and you wouldn't really get favorable results.

RE: Batman's Journal - batman - 06-03-2013

Spiral, i only listened to OGSF now for the next 32 days up to 96 days to be safe...then i change to ASC 5.0.

RE: Batman's Journal - Spiral - 06-04-2013

Oh ok! By the way congratulations on getting married and becoming a daddy.

RE: Batman's Journal - Shannon - 06-07-2013

Quote:Maybe shannon should make subs about making money on the internet because its 80% automation and such.

You do know I created BAMM 2.0, right? And BASE... and neither specifies how you make your money so all options are available for you.

Quote:Before i used to listened to AM and SM, so i know the drill with subs. Im listening to the subs on working hours, because i have a newborn baby and wife sleeping in the same room. Does anyone knows about the subs have an effect on baby? didnt know about that so i just take the safest way i thought possible.

Glad to be joining the forum again.

Subs should not be played around a baby in any form unless they are specifically designed to be used on babies. These are not.

Glad to have you back. Smile

RE: Batman's Journal - batman - 06-12-2013

(06-07-2013, 10:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: Subs should not be played around a baby in any form unless they are specifically designed to be used on babies. These are not.

Glad to have you back. Smile

Are you serious, I've been using the subs in my room with my babies in it. I thought you said in other post that every subs that you designed made for adults brain, so i guess that is okay with babies around. But i guess I was wrong then.

So Its been almost a week, I've used the OGSF subs. I don't know how to describe the result of the subs, because the feeling of guilty, shame and fear only happens when there is a pressure on. So until I'm in that condition of pressure I wont know the result.

Thanks Shannon

RE: Batman's Journal - batman - 06-13-2013

What will happen to the baby if I play subs with him in the room?

RE: Batman's Journal - Shannon - 06-13-2013

The reason you shouldn't use subs designed for adults on kids or babies is because they're designed for a fully formed brain - and I don't know how they will affect babies. Maybe nothing; maybe not. But unless a sub is specifically designed for babies/infants, you should not use it around or expose a baby or infant to it.