Subliminal Talk
ASC 5th gen. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: ASC 5th gen. (/Thread-ASC-5th-gen)

ASC 5th gen. - reno3371 - 05-28-2013

Hey guys,

I'm new here and I just started the ASC sub. 3 days ago. My reaction has been very strong so far. I am very angry and have been telling people exactly what I think of them and not in a good way. It really is kinda scary. I am very blunt and to the point. I am normally very shy and reserved and I suffer from bad social anxiety. So this behavior really scares me. What do you guys think? Should I continue? Will this behavior pass? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

RE: ASC 5th gen. - rayrocanaldo - 05-28-2013

Expressing what you think and being angry is two seperate things. Looks like you are losing your inhibitions but you may have some pent up anger in your belly about things of the past.

RE: ASC 5th gen. - reno3371 - 05-28-2013

(05-28-2013, 02:46 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: Expressing what you think and being angry is two seperate things. Looks like you are losing your inhibitions but you may have some pent up anger in your belly about things of the past.

Hi Ray,

Thanks for the reply! I have many regrets and unresolved feelings from the past. I guess the sub is just trying to clear this out? It sure is scary though. I seemed filled with anger all the time. I hope this passes soon.

Thanks again

RE: ASC 5th gen. - Shannon - 05-28-2013

Someone who is very shy or very afraid to express themselves may repress what they think or feel, and this sub can free you to express those things. Expressing it is freeing yourself of it, and I believe that will help it go away.

RE: ASC 5th gen. - reno3371 - 05-29-2013

(05-28-2013, 05:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: Someone who is very shy or very afraid to express themselves may repress what they think or feel, and this sub can free you to express those things. Expressing it is freeing yourself of it, and I believe that will help it go away.

Thanks Shannon. It certainly is something I'm not use to feeling or doing, but it looks like better things are coming. Thanks for a great product so far and I look forward to a wonderful journey ahead!

RE: ASC 5th gen. - alptraum - 11-22-2013

I tried ASC once and felt the anger and then stopped using it, cause I feared that I will loose control and get violent. Could this happen or was it just the fear of it happening?

RE: ASC 5th gen. - Shannon - 11-22-2013

Going from a state of being walked on to a state of having corrected that situation is going to require that you set new boundaries. If you've never done that before, you may find that it's a bit rough in the beginning. Self confidence causing anger is almost certainly the program causing you to overcome fear that keeps you in a situation that upsets you, and the confidence now gives you the wherewithal to respond as you really wanted to all along, but were afraid to.

Could it happen? That depends on a lot of variables I don't have the ability to see, such as why you're getting angry, how long you've been building that response subconsciously, how much the program is affecting you, what your personality is, how mature you are, your blood sugar balance, how much sleep you've had, whether or not you are using alcohol or drugs and in what combinations or amounts, whether or not you have mental and/or emotional disturbances, and on and on.

It's a very, very rare response to get angry from this program, I'll say that.

RE: ASC 5th gen. - alptraum - 11-25-2013

Hi Shannon,

I dont drink, I dont do drugs and dont have diabetes.
I am a very peaceful man.

An example:
I would be walking in a busy street and a big slow walker walking in front of me would slow me down>usually something like this is ok for me but after ASC I would get irritated and felt like wanting to push them away and swear at them even though I wasnt in a hurry. Thats the anger I am talking about.
Of course I do nothing of that but my mind start thinking about all the negative things that will happen or could have happend. Like what if I had pushed someone and they got injured? Or what if I end up in prison? Etc etc
And then the emotions start which make the negative thoughts worse and the physical symptoms start...

With AOS it got to the point that I felt that demons were attracted to me and that I was being r... by them and that I was messing with god, destiny, and all that.

RE: ASC 5th gen. - Shannon - 11-25-2013

In that case, I'd say you probably would do well to stop using subliminals. That sort of reaction is the kind of thing that makes me think suggesting psychological assessment is a good idea. Those are not normal or reasonable responses to either program, in the slightest. In the mean time, whatever the cause, I suggest you stop using subliminals unless you do get assessed and determine what is going on.

RE: ASC 5th gen. - docji - 11-26-2013

HOLYY CRAP!
I had the biggest laugh ever. Wow! I cant believe people experiencing demonic things and get pissed off lol
I do experience a little agitation and anger from time to times, mild headache (may be due to high volume). But in general, that is part of the change process.
I speak and act my mind. If there is something on my mind, I say it. Before that, I would always kind of sit quiet and take it all and then after the situation, I would regret thinking shoot I should have said that or this or whatever. But, I put my foot down and take a stand and that comes with confidence.
Honestly, I was a big critique of this process. I thought ppl here were a bunch of wannabes hahaa. But I still gave this product a thought and I have seen the change. And I can attribute this to ASC and subliminals 100% because I havent done anything diff in the past 2-3 months other than just listen to these subliminals.
So it works!

RE: ASC 5th gen. - stratos - 11-26-2013

I hear you, but try to have some sympathy for those who can't separate their imagination from reality. It's got to be a tough situation and they definitely are not prepared for the mental reconfiguring that comes from subs. It's a sad disorder as far as I can tell.