Subliminal Talk
Man Of Electricity Electrifies Women With His Electrifying Aura Of Sexiness - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Man Of Electricity Electrifies Women With His Electrifying Aura Of Sexiness (/Thread-Man-Of-Electricity-Electrifies-Women-With-His-Electrifying-Aura-Of-Sexiness)

Pages: 1 2

Man Of Electricity Electrifies Women With His Electrifying Aura Of Sexiness - ManOfElectricity - 06-22-2010

Ok I thinks it's come to decision time.

I've being using aura of sexiness in combination with absolute self confidence for just over four weeks now and I'm very happy with the results.

My self confidence has improved immensely. Before I started using the subliminal I would get really depressed and anxious to the point where I was totally unproductive. I thought I might have to see a therapist but I've improved dramatically. In the last four weeks I've generally being feeling better and better about myself all the time. Stuff that would have got me down just a little while ago now no longer seems to bother me. I seem to bounce back from setbacks a lot quicker and I'm feeling more optimistic all around. Painful memories no longer bother me like they used to, I can look at the them objectively or chose not to think of them at all.

With the aura of sexiness, I've had some really fun moments including coming out of a restaurant with my dad and these two Thai women reacted like I was some sort of superstar, having a coffee barista act flirty and super high energy around me, some women touching me more then I used to, spotting women looking at me when I go out etc. Also I was at a party a couple weeks ago and I noticed I had an easier time talking to attractive women. When I joined a gym about a month ago the woman who worked there seem extra keen to take me on and she was super friendly.

Aura of sexiness reminds me of a meditation called natural grounding in terms of the results I'm getting.

I've had resistance come up to but after reading posts from Ryan and Wildflower I knew that it would pass and it was nothing to worry about. If anything I like it when resistance comes up because I know that issues are being cleared away. Thanks for talking about that guys as it's really helped me out.

In a way aura of sexiness and absolute self confidence was a test run for me. I wanted to see how powerful subliminals are and I'm very impressed with the results. Thanks Shannon for creating them as they are really wonderful. :-)

I'm going away on Saturday and when I come back a week later I'm going to start a new program and I'm trying to decide between two at the moment.

One is the Alpha Set, the other is Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women. I notice that both programs deal with self confidence, self esteem, self worth and self respect. I'm happy with the way my self confidence has grown and definitely want to continue developing that.

I'm sometimes to easy going in life and I worry that some people think I'm a bit passive which is why I'm leaning in favour of the alpha set at the moment. Also with my choice of career I think it's important to be seen as powerful and self confident by both men and women. I think alpha set could help me with my life all round. I want to be a healthy strong man (both mentally, emotionally and physically).

However I'm also excited about MABW. I was excited when Ryan talked about being emotionally moved by women he saw in movies, seems like MABW enhances a mans ability to have an emotional connection with a woman. This reminds of natural grounding and I'm thinking combining MABW with natural grounding could be a very powerful combination. I'm really enjoy reading Ryans posts and every time I read them I get excited about MABW. Having an abundance of beautiful women in my life would bring me a lot of joy but I'm also concerned it could be really distracting in terms of career.

I'm also thinking of combining one of those programs with ultra success. I think it was John.E who said he was feeling great when combining the Alpha set with Ultra Success.

On reflection, I've decided to go with the Alpha set and maybe combine it with Ultra Success (if Shannon and other people think it's a good idea). It seems that the Alpha set will improve my life all around as well as helping me attract and date more women. I believe that being powerful, confident and going after my life purpose will undoubtedly draw women to me (and I've definitely experienced that in the past). I also like the idea of being able to connect with people effortlessly wherever I go. I want more freedom to be who I am and express myself freely. I can always do MABW after I've completed Alpha set anyway. There is no rush for me, I'm 31 now, I could do MABW when I'm 50 and still have amazing success but getting my overall power and inner strength is more urgent for me, both in terms of career, women and overall success with in life.

I can't wait to start my new program when I get back. I'll be sure to start a journal. :-)

RE: Man Of Electricity Electrifies Women With His Electrifying Aura Of Sexiness - WildFlower - 06-22-2010

I'm on the final Stage of the Alpha set now, and when I first started there was no Women Magnet. Luckily I didn't have to face that same decision you face now where it's between the Alpha set and the Women Magnet set. Like you I experimented with Subliminals to first see if they work, then to get an idea of how they work, what to expect and how to keep an eye out for results. Once I was happy with everything I jumped onto the Alpha set. Honestly though if both the Alpha and women magnet programs had existed at the time I would have probably chose the Women Magnet set. In my opinion - and it is a biased opinion, because currently I've only used the Alpha set - I recommend you start with the Alpha set and follow it up after with the women magnet set. I think the powerful social position you will gain from the Alpha set will set you in very good stead for the women magnet set.

My only regret is not using the Alpha set earlier. The six months have flown by and the change has been more than what I could have hoped for. Women magnet sits on my hard drive and is ready to start being used in under a months time. I'm sure if you use the Alpha set you'll see equally as much positive change and before you know it you'll be ready to start the women Magnet set too. If you want to attract women keep in mind also that using the Alpha sub is not going to force you into six months celibacy. On the contrary! Whatever you choose to go with, I'm absolutely positive that you are going to see a huge improvement to your life, and I salute for being proactive about it.

RE: Man Of Electricity Electrifies Women With His Electrifying Aura Of Sexiness - Shannon - 06-23-2010

I recommend the Alpha set first, because it will provide a solid base from which the woman magnet set will be able to build. Either will work well, but they'll build in results best if you use Alpha set first and then woman magnet. And you won't have a thing to worry about with women with the alpha set, it'll just be a matter of what you decide you want.

RE: Man Of Electricity Electrifies Women With His Electrifying Aura Of Sexiness - ManOfElectricity - 06-26-2010

Thanks very much Wildflower and Shannon. I'm going to go with the Alpha set first and then once that's complete I'll decide where to go from there. I'm really happy with the two programs I've used so far so I can't wait to start the Alpha set when I get back next week.

I had some really crazy results from Aura of Sexiness this week.

Thanks again.

RE: Man Of Electricity Electrifies Women With His Electrifying Aura Of Sexiness - Shannon - 06-26-2010

You are quite welcome. Smile Thank you!

RE: Man Of Electricity Electrifies Women With His Electrifying Aura Of Sexiness - rayrocanaldo - 08-31-2012

I'm really excited with what I'm reading. I'm thinking of getting
the Aura Of Sexiness and Absolute Self-Confidence. Yet I think
getting Absolute Self-Confidence will set the foundation for aura of sexiness.
What do you think will help to start with first ? I'm leaning towards Sexiness.

RE: Man Of Electricity Electrifies Women With His Electrifying Aura Of Sexiness - Tiesto - 08-31-2012

(08-31-2012, 08:04 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: I'm really excited with what I'm reading. I'm thinking of getting

Which version of Absolute Self Confidence (ASC) sub do you have?

If it is the latest 5G version then you have to use it by itself, but if you managed to get the older 4G version of ASC then you can actually use both ASC and Aura of Sexiness (AOS) together.

RE: Man Of Electricity Electrifies Women With His Electrifying Aura Of Sexiness - rayrocanaldo - 08-31-2012

(08-31-2012, 08:21 AM)Tiesto Wrote:
(08-31-2012, 08:04 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: I'm really excited with what I'm reading. I'm thinking of getting

If it is the latest 5G version then you have to use it by itself, but if you managed to get the older 4G version of ASC then you can actually use both ASC and Aura of Sexiness (AOS) together.

I've got the 5G ASC. Yet what I want is to be that guy with this
sexy presence about him. I can only use one at a time but does ASC set that foundation AoS to build on or it doesn't really matter. Cuz if it doesn't , I'll get AoS.

RE: Man Of Electricity Electrifies Women With His Electrifying Aura Of Sexiness - Tiesto - 08-31-2012

(08-31-2012, 09:00 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:

sexy presence about him. I can only use one at a time but does ASC set that foundation AoS to build on or it doesn't really matter. Cuz if it doesn't , I'll get AoS.

What AOS does is basically to project aura of sexiness that makes other people find you more attractive, but if you don't have the confidence to initiate and make it "happen" with the people you've attracted, then you might not gain anything from it other than curious looks.

I'd say if you are already confident, then go straight to AOS, but if you feel the need to develop some extra confidence, then focus on ASC first.

These two are basic subs, if you want to get serious from the beginning then I highly recommend getting the Alpha Male 5.0 Training program, which will get you become that guy with sexy presence plus a ton of other stuff included as well.

(08-31-2012, 09:11 AM)Tiesto Wrote:

What AOS does is basically to project aura of sexiness that makes other people find you more attractive, but if you don't have the confidence to initiate and make it "happen" with the people you've attracted, then you might not gain anything from it other than curious looks.

I'd say if you are already confident, then go straight to AOS, but if you feel the need to develop some extra confidence, then focus on ASC first.

These two are basic subs, if you want to get serious from the beginning then I highly recommend getting the Alpha Male 5.0 Training program, which will get you become that guy with sexy presence plus a ton of other stuff included as well.

Thanks for the advice Tiesto. I'll definitely look into the Alpha Training Program. I read the description and it's absolutely fantastic. It's worth buying yet for now I'll just use Absolute Self-Confidence cause I can't buy Alpha right now. I'll also try to post some results or possibly open a journal for my progress. Thanks again for the advice man.

(08-31-2012, 09:11 AM)Tiesto Wrote:

One of the reasons why I wanted to get these programs is because of the experiences I had in the past with girls, people in general and also my feelings inside. I remember usually girls at schoolsalmost ALL would be instantly attracted to me but I would always mess up and cause there attraction to dissipate. One girl I knew, very beautiful, was very attracted to me. We basically went to a school event and I looked at her and she to me and I felt that amazing feeling were I was VERY attracted to her and she to me. But I didn't move it forward. I was scared and very anxious to show my attraction to her. She ended up getting with my best friend who was a confident guy.

When I'm around people I feel self-conscious. I feel it when I walk, talk and move and it's rare for me to feel confidence around others. I don't know how to interact with people well and I'm plagued with fears and doubts surrounding my abilities. I basically want that sexual attraction with girls and the confidence to move things forward with them. Looking at things from these experiences, I think the Alpha program will help alot. Also the AoS and ASC and possibly extreme self-esteem.

Yes, I think for what you want is definitely covered by Alpha Male (AM) 5.0, it already includes Extreme Self Esteem and ASC.. Then after you have completed AM 5.0 and you want to step it up, you should check out that new Women Magnet (WM) 2.0 that Shannon will release soon...

My first sub was also ASC (was still the 4G version), and I think it is a great confidence booster, although I realized that I had a lot of negativity which needed to be removed first to get the maximum benefit from it, I do plan to try out ASC again after I complete a run of AM 5.0, I'm sure the effect will be much better then..

You're lucky you get to try out the latest version of ASC especially it is already in 5G with HST/SOS technology in it... Will be looking forward to see what kind of result you will get from it... Big Grin

Just in case you're wondering 5G technology alone is 9.2 times more powerful than the 4G version, with the additional HST/SOS technologies the power rating becomes unmeasurable anymore...

Here is the link to HST/SOS if you haven't read them -> http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-What-is-HST-and-SOS

(08-31-2012, 10:00 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Yes, I think for what you want is definitely covered by Alpha Male (AM) 5.0, it already includes Extreme Self Esteem and ASC.. Then after you have completed AM 5.0 and you want to step it up, you should check out that new Women Magnet (WM) 2.0 that Shannon will release soon...

My first sub was also ASC (was still the 4G version), and I think it is a great confidence booster, although I realized that I had a lot of negativity which needed to be removed first to get the maximum benefit from it, I do plan to try out ASC again after I complete a run of AM 5.0, I'm sure the effect will be much better then..

You're lucky you get to try out the latest version of ASC especially it is already in 5G with HST/SOS technology in it... Will be looking forward to see what kind of result you will get from it... Big Grin

Just in case you're wondering 5G technology alone is 9.2 times more powerful than the 4G version, with the additional HST/SOS technologies the power rating becomes unmeasurable anymore...

Here is the link to HST/SOS if you haven't read them -> http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-What-is-HST-and-SOS

Thanks for the help buddy. I'm buy the Alpha program later cuz I can't(aka I'm broke Lol or I might ask my parents) yet I'll begin with ASC. I'm a very young guy( 17 yr old)so I think starting these now will set the foundation for a good life especially ALPHA.

Thanks again.

(08-31-2012, 10:31 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:
(08-31-2012, 10:00 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Yes, I think for what you want is definitely covered by Alpha Male (AM) 5.0, it already includes Extreme Self Esteem and ASC.. Then after you have completed AM 5.0 and you want to step it up, you should check out that new Women Magnet (WM) 2.0 that Shannon will release soon...

Thanks for the help buddy. I'm buy the Alpha program later cuz I can't(aka I'm broke Lol or I might ask my parents) yet I'll begin with ASC. I'm a very young guy( 17 yr old)so I think starting these now will set the foundation for a good life especially ALPHA.

Thanks again.

You're welcome!

Finding these awesome tools of self improvement created by Shannon at such a young age is a truly good fortune indeed, I wish I have these back when I was your age.. Big Grin