Subliminal Talk
BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! (/Thread-BIATBW-ASC-works-but-only-with-headphones)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - Joronda - 09-07-2015

I am addicted to trickling stream sounds - and I go into a very relaxed state and fall asleep very quickly at night.

During the day, I only hear the trickling sound for about 5 minutes in every hour. I feel like I am in a theta state of trance with a complete focus on whatever I am doing on my laptop. I get a lot of work done because I am not distracted by the "outer world".

Like putting on my seat belt to drive my car, it just feels so right to put on my earphones automatically whenever I sit down at my computer or get into bed.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - ArcticFox - 09-07-2015

I think DarthXedonias thought they might be experiencing resistance due to the Ultrasonics?

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5462-page-3.html

(09-04-2015, 03:59 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Thanks a lot! What you said in that post explained exactly what I am going through right now. I had no clue I had so much rage underneath the surface until I got past 45 days on this sub. Its interesting, before these subs I always thought of myself as a stoic and collected person. Once you start doing these subs though you start to see how you really were and how there were things in the background pulling your strings that you had no idea were even there, consciously anyway. I was currently listening to the ultrasonic for 8 hours and then the Masked for 8 hours for the last couple of days before that I listened to nothing but ultrasonic. I only switched to my current listening patterns because I thought it was the ultrasonic that was causing too much resistance. Since your last post made it seemed like this is normal and that it will subside after a while I will probably go back to only ultrasonic. Also, i'm hoping that since EPRHA 2.0 will be coming out soon that will probably make the anger go away a lot quicker since it addresses that even more directly than EPRHA 1.0.

There looks to be more people thinking this is an issue, Ultrasonics causing negative emotions. Do you think this means users need to be more careful when setting up the Ultrasonics, are using getting the setup horribly wrong?

Or could it be that some people react badly to them compared to others?

I've seen a lot of posts with people reporting lots of negativity, only to be reassured that the mind is going through resistance and change - perhaps this is not the case and the user is reacting negatively to the Ultrasonics?

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - mat422 - 09-07-2015

(09-07-2015, 01:45 AM)fakiee Wrote: I think DarthXedonias thought they might be experiencing resistance due to the Ultrasonics?

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5462-page-3.html

(09-04-2015, 03:59 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Thanks a lot! What you said in that post explained exactly what I am going through right now. I had no clue I had so much rage underneath the surface until I got past 45 days on this sub. Its interesting, before these subs I always thought of myself as a stoic and collected person. Once you start doing these subs though you start to see how you really were and how there were things in the background pulling your strings that you had no idea were even there, consciously anyway. I was currently listening to the ultrasonic for 8 hours and then the Masked for 8 hours for the last couple of days before that I listened to nothing but ultrasonic. I only switched to my current listening patterns because I thought it was the ultrasonic that was causing too much resistance. Since your last post made it seemed like this is normal and that it will subside after a while I will probably go back to only ultrasonic. Also, i'm hoping that since EPRHA 2.0 will be coming out soon that will probably make the anger go away a lot quicker since it addresses that even more directly than EPRHA 1.0.

There looks to be more people thinking this is an issue, Ultrasonics causing negative emotions. Do you think this means users need to be more careful when setting up the Ultrasonics, are using getting the setup horribly wrong?

Or could it be that some people react badly to them compared to others?

I've seen a lot of posts with people reporting lots of negativity, only to be reassured that the mind is going through resistance and change - perhaps this is not the case and the user is reacting negatively to the Ultrasonics?

Some people won't be able to tolerate ultrasonics. I'm one of them. Even at a relatively low volume just the high pitched frequency will make me feel agitated and nauseous. I'm just sensitive to that type of stuff. So when in doubt just switch to the masked if it's giving you trouble.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - AbundanceCH - 09-07-2015

I used ASC for about an average of 3 hours a day just using headphones for 32 days and I had life changing results. I have not even used the ultrasonic track with any of the subliminals I bought from here and I had noticeable results.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - Dzemoo - 09-07-2015

I feel nauseous and agitated too i thought thats a sign the sub is working

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - DarthXedonias - 09-07-2015

Thought I might reveal some of my findings for those that are interested. After the post above I didn't switch totally back to ultrasonic. A few days before that post I switched to using masked stream on speakers while I sleep and listen to ultrasonic through speakers and headphones. I noticed that switching to mostly speakers lessened the anger/agitation I was experiencing. Last night though I decided to try something different. I had read in Superman's journal that he has been alternating between the masked and ultrasonic tracks throughout the night. I tried this method last night (with speakers) and have to say that it works really well. I first noticed a really big feeling of Euphoria that lasted for quite a while. I was so happy and excited that I couldn't get to sleep for a bit. Once I got to sleep though, I was knocked out completely. I know I had multiple dreams last night too but I can't really remember them that well. I know I was lucid during many of them though. That was some of the best night's sleep I've had in quite a while. Also woke up this morning with a "slight" soreness to my head that I've come to recognize as the sub working.

I think i will test out this method some more because it seems to solve some problems I've been having with both tracks. I don't like listening to the masked track much because (1) listening to it usually annoys me after a while, (2) It disrupts my sleep a lot, (3) it seems to bring up crazy resistance (every time I listened to it I automatically start having thoughts about stopping the program) and (4) I like listening to music occasionally which I can't really do with the masked track. The ultrasonic doesn't have the cons listened above but I noticed that at times it triggers more of a anger/agitation response, especially if I listen to it too much. With the current set up I don't seem to get any of the cons listed above and I get the benefit of hitting subconscious on two different fronts for change. Anyway, I will test this out some more and report back about it later.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - Dzemoo - 09-07-2015

Yeah i am doing some testing too and had decent results with this method, but please test this for at least a week, i saw that you cant now whats working if testing it only for a day or too

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - DarthXedonias - 09-07-2015

yeah, I definitely plan on testing it more. I will probably test if for another 2 weeks then post my results. If what happened two days ago keeps up though I think I will be sticking with this method for now on.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - ArcticFox - 09-08-2015

(09-07-2015, 05:46 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: A few days before that post I switched to using masked stream on speakers while I sleep and listen to ultrasonic through speakers and headphones.

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to listen to Ultrasonics though headphones?

This could be one reason why there is anger / negativity? I see a lot of users posting that they listen to ultrasonics with headphones.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - DarthXedonias - 09-08-2015

Generally, its not recommended to use ultrasonic with headphones "because" you could accidentally put the volume to high and hurt your hearing. Though if your careful about it you shouldn't have that problem. I have a fixed volume for my headphones so that when I use the ultrasonic that doesn't happen.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - Superman - 09-09-2015

I didn't realize others were trying my listening method too. Its been working really well for me. I play them on my laptop speakers near my bed 24/7. I usually need quiet to fall asleep so I start with ultrasonic first and fall asleep in that first hour. After that it doesn't matter but since I've been doing this method I've been having multiple vivid dreams although I usually can't remember much from them. Only bits and pieces. And I also wake up with the slight soreness or heavy feeling in my head.

Another thing I noticed is that if people try to wake me I jolt awake really quickly like if I have to run from danger. They usually just open my door and I'm awake.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - waahbeta - 09-09-2015

Dunno abt BIATWB.
But even I've felt angry through my run of ASC.
Why angry??
Either no reason or a negligible reason.
I guess its reason to b angry /agitated by your minds fast processesing from a 5g/ arrogance due to the sub.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - Dzemoo - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 07:35 AM)Superman Wrote: I didn't realize others were trying my listening method too. Its been working really well for me. I play them on my laptop speakers near my bed 24/7. I usually need quiet to fall asleep so I start with ultrasonic first and fall asleep in that first hour. After that it doesn't matter but since I've been doing this method I've been having multiple vivid dreams although I usually can't remember much from them. Only bits and pieces. And I also wake up with the slight soreness or heavy feeling in my head.

Another thing I noticed is that if people try to wake me I jolt awake really quickly like if I have to run from danger. They usually just open my door and I'm awake.
Beside this did you have more or other external results?

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - Superman - 09-10-2015

(09-09-2015, 09:36 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: Beside this did you have more or other external results?

Well to be honest I'm not really looking for external results anymore. I'm just living my life while playing subs in the background.I find that a lot of people here are so obsessed with every little thing regarding the sub.

I feel like if I were to compare the changes in myself it would acknowledge my old behaviors. I would rather just change and forget about the old behaviors completely.

Maybe this new attitude of mine is a change brought by am6 which I'm half way through stage 1