Subliminal Talk
BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! (/Thread-BIATBW-ASC-works-but-only-with-headphones)

Pages: 1 2 3

BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - JimMcG - 04-24-2013

Hi,
About 18 months ago, i purchased BIATBW 7.0. i listened to the ocean surf track religiously (i'd say about 6-7 hours a day) through my headphones on my laptop.

After only 3 weeks, i was getting looks from beautiful women, and i even pulled a few unbelieveably hot women, by having THEM approach ME!

Needless to say, i believe in these products.

As time went on, i became tired on listening to the tracks for most of my day through headphones, so i bought 20khz speakers for the ultrasonics at bedtime. I listened to the track for a few months, averaging 8-10 hrs a night, yet i never noticed any results.

I decided recently, that after a long break, i'd try again.

I thought it was maybe my speakers, and that maybe i had some bad shit in my head, so i bought new speakers and i downloaded ASC. I began like i did with BIATBW, and listened for about 4 hours through headphones for the first week or so, and also played the ultrasonic track at night.

After the first couple of days i started to notice a difference. I was more care-free and relaxed. There was no outcome dependancy on the various things going on in my life. Like before, i tired of using the headphones. I started using the ultrasonic track solely at night. Since then, i have become as i was before; easily irritable and angry, and slightly depressed.

So it seems that the ultrasonic tracks dont work...for me anyway. Which is a disappointment, because i feel to get the benefits of these tracks i need to wear headphones, constantly. But if you can find the time to use them extensively with headphones, you will get results!

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - Shannon - 04-24-2013

The difference between playing them on speakers and playing them on headphones is only going to be one of two things: volume, and stereo-spacial dimensional audio focus.

The SSAF is important, but does not prohibit the program from working. Many people, including myself use speakers almost exclusively to get our usage time in. I only get headphone usage if one is playing while I build.

The ultrasonics are also the loudest of the subliminals in terms of the actual subliminal audio, and volume has been shown to impact the results. The louder they are, the more quickly and obviously they work, as long as your conscious mind does not become involved.

So your results are confusing, to say the least. I do appreciate your feedback, though. Smile

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - jamboree - 04-24-2013

Were You using headphones while you were awake?

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - JimMcG - 04-29-2013

Yeah, i used the headphones while i was at my laptop and the speakers whilst i slept.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - jamboree - 04-29-2013

Based On what You Wrote Its Difficult To Say That It Is Simply The Headphones That Give You Results. It Appears That There Are Other Factors At Play Outside Of Speakers Vs. Headphones. You Also Indicated A Ultrasonic Vs. Masked Factor. You Also Indicate A Listening While Awake Vs. Asleep Factor. You Also Indicated That A Change Of Speakers Was A Factor. So, I CouldNt Tell Which Factor Was More At Play Based On What You Wrote. I Think You Have To Experiment With Utilizing Different Factors In Order To Determine Which Is Really At Play And Which Combination Works Best. Sorry. For Some Reason It CapitalizesThe First Letter Of Each Word I Type.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - Sean - 04-29-2013

Jamboree, please don't capitalize that way. It's very hard to read.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - tom_wilco - 10-29-2013

(04-24-2013, 10:18 AM)JimMcG Wrote: Hi,
About 18 months ago, i purchased BIATBW 7.0. i listened to the ocean surf track religiously (i'd say about 6-7 hours a day) through my headphones on my laptop.

After only 3 weeks, i was getting looks from beautiful women, and i even pulled a few unbelieveably hot women, by having THEM approach ME!

Needless to say, i believe in these products.

As time went on, i became tired on listening to the tracks for most of my day through headphones, so i bought 20khz speakers for the ultrasonics at bedtime. I listened to the track for a few months, averaging 8-10 hrs a night, yet i never noticed any results.

I decided recently, that after a long break, i'd try again.

I thought it was maybe my speakers, and that maybe i had some bad shit in my head, so i bought new speakers and i downloaded ASC. I began like i did with BIATBW, and listened for about 4 hours through headphones for the first week or so, and also played the ultrasonic track at night.

After the first couple of days i started to notice a difference. I was more care-free and relaxed. There was no outcome dependancy on the various things going on in my life. Like before, i tired of using the headphones. I started using the ultrasonic track solely at night. Since then, i have become as i was before; easily irritable and angry, and slightly depressed.

So it seems that the ultrasonic tracks dont work...for me anyway. Which is a disappointment, because i feel to get the benefits of these tracks i need to wear headphones, constantly. But if you can find the time to use them extensively with headphones, you will get results!

A late reply for you. Hey, I assure you the Ultrasonic subs work. It's definitely not your speakers and I'm not sure how you are playing the files. One suggestion I have is to make sure you don't compress or change the file yourself, for example, making it smaller or changing the format to make it work or fit on an older MP3 player. Or just to save space. The files are huge but it's necessary and when you shrink them, the important parts are filtered out ... at least partially.

Also, if you are playing through your computer, make sure there are no audio enhancers turned on such as SRS. The reason for this is because it could be filtering out certain frequencies that are known to cause hiss. Some programs filter out some frequencies necessary for subliminals to work. And also, if you are using an audio program such as Windows Media, make sure the EQ is set to flat ... with no effects and no pitch change.

And finally, try ASC for at least a month because it will be easier to notice results, at least in my opinion. Also, using headphones for at least an hour a day should enhance the program ... maybe the silent track for an hour while awake ... not through headphones of course. And good luck.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - K-Train - 11-03-2013

I've thought about this thread for the past few weeks and decided to test it out myself. I think there really is a lot of truth to what the JimMcg is saying.

I am currently listening to Overcome Procrastiantion (2-4hrs) and MLS (6-10hrs) I've noticed that if I listen to subliminals ONLY using speakers it does tend to make me more depressed, moody, and apathetic. If I listen on headphones even if its just for an hour or two the difference is almost night and day. In the case of MLS I feel sharp, focused, and hungry for knowledge. With OP, I feel very positive, and very motivated. But once again, skipping out on headphone usage for more than a few days produces problems. I should note that in the past couple weeks I have listened mainly to the ultrasonic tracks both on speakers and on headphones (at a safe volume of course).

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - tom_wilco - 11-15-2013

I have thought about this a lot too and I've been mixing it up. At work I use the masked 'stream' through headphones and I don't know why but it helps me stay on task ... and it does so exceptionally well. I have both masked and untrasonic in my car but not sure about my factory speakers yet so I mainly use masked stream. At home I will use silent if I'm watching a movie. And like I said, I'll mix it up between the 2 while I sleep.
I've tried to absorb as much advice/info as I can find between here and the main site, reading the FAQ and what not. I have a speaker on each side of my bed, with my head in between. And Shannon said headphones give the best results so I use headphones at least 1-2 hours a day. I'm using the Life Tune Up 3.0 5g program ... around 30 days now and I'm loving it.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - Shannon - 11-16-2013

I see no reason why this should be the case, but I do know that the programs are designed to use both hemispheres in concert for maximization of processing. Using them on stereo speakers should have no such adverse results.

Glad you're enjoying LTU 5G, though. Smile

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - JackOfHearts - 12-29-2013

Hi, I'm using alpha male 5.0 stage 4 using a sound card "creative sound blaster". It use THX and other enhancer, will it prevent the sub from playing correctly. Should I start from the beginning? I never read about sound card who prevent the audio from playing correctly on the website. I recently use Brainwave_Entrainment-Alcohol with my sound card and I noticed almost nothing, just a "slight touch".

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - Shannon - 12-29-2013

I don't know enough about the enhancers to answer that definitively, but it's extremely unlikely to be limiting the frequency response which is what matters.

BWE-Alcohol doesn't produce desired or obvious results for everyone. It will depend on your susceptibility to brainwave entrainment.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - tom_wilco - 12-29-2013

I discovered, by accident, that you can test the silent subliminal files with your phone using several programs from the Android store. I'm sure you can find them for Apple as well.
One of the programs is n-track tuner, which is an instrument/guitar tuner. And I have also used Spectrum Analyze. I have NOT found a speaker that doesn't test positively, even after testing cheaply made systems and old cell phones. I tested my mom's system and her speakers are rated at only 16 khz ... or would it be 16,000? You know what I mean Smile Her speakers seem to test the same as my Definitive Technology speakers, at least with Silent Subs.
Anyways, I withdraw my earlier statement that enhancers can disable the effects of Subliminal audio. I read that from a different site before I found these guys. I apologize for that and I hope this helps. Also, I can not prove that compressing the file will have a negative affect, however, compression removes bits of information/data from the file, as far as I know. I'm no expert and I can only hope my information is accurate.

RE: BIATBW & ASC works...but only with headphones!!! - Shannon - 12-29-2013

Lossy compression can most definitely destroy subliminal data, depending on the algorithm used and the settings. I have to use some very unusual settings to create mp3s that still have nearly all the subliminal data in them.