Subliminal Talk
AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread (/Thread-AM-6-0-Customer-Interactivity-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Roy - 04-24-2013

Now to the remove or adjusted part

Quote:Be completely uninterested in women for anything but sex or maintaining existing romantic relationships.

I don't see the usefulness of it.Women are people too and it helps to be social sometimes.

Quote:53. disconnect from sexism/racism/*ism

Doesn't belong.

Quote:75. Introduce yourself to people as the unofficial host of a gathering, and introducing people to eachother, then groups of people to each other.

Doesn't belong,too PUAish.

Quote:77. Giving in order to give.

Not clear.No clear goal in that.Remove.

Quote:78. Automatically and purposely take things in a way that is funny

Too PUAish and not in sync with the goal of the program.Remove.

Quote:79. playful bantering for humor

Too PUAish,assumes certain style of communication.Remove.

Quote:80. approach only to give

Remove.Not clear,not that useful.

Quote:98. is the star of his own life the CENTER of his reality, in positive ways that make things better for himself and those around him.

Not clear what's it's supposed to do.

Quote:100. zero argumentativeness

Not sure how it's coherent with the rest of the program.

Quote:104. Still very capable of kindness, heart, and love, but doesn't allow others to take advantge of, use, hurt or perceive him as weak because of it.

Cute,not that coherent,not a problem for me after AM 5.0.

Quote:119. Naturally becomes the center of attention without trying and is comfortable with it

Not sure about how it's coherent with the goal of the program.Belongs more to WM.

Quote:127. Shift women and sex to be less important than making himself successful in life.

Already wrote about it.Remove or adjust.

Quote:130. 'rejection' is her loss, not his

Redundant.Not a problem after AM5.0 and OFGS that's included.

Quote:131. Addictive personality to be around

Not sure about that one and how it fits.More WM than AM.

Quote:132. Comfortable breaking social norms and being outrageous
Can work,might be important.I need clarification on that one.

Quote:133. Makes others laugh and feel good about themselves
people tend to get sucked into his reality
he is incredibly interesting
makes them just feel comfortable unless he is asserting his dominance to put them in place.

Might fit better in WM.Remove.

Quote:135. Self amusing

How is that relevant?Not sure about that one.

Quote:145. A light hear-ted but indomitable sense of awesomeness
Not clear about that one or how it fits.

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Shannon - 04-24-2013

I am pleased to see you guys are agreeing with my thinking on so many of these points. That's why most of the things in the list from last time didn't make it into AM 5.0. It doesn't fit, doesn't make sense for the goal of AM, is too PUA-ish or doesn't take into account the older guys versus younger, married/taken guys versus single, and so on. There's a lot of criteria that I have to consider when I decide what goes into each of these programs; better to lose a feature that works for some, than include a feature that doesn't allow for some to use the program.

I appreciate the input, gentlemen.

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - ncbeareatingman - 04-24-2013

SargeMaximus <<<<----- Makes excellent points here Shannon what do you say to this, its so true
SargeMaximus quotes:
I think this should be changed to something where the user takes responsibility, which is different than blame. Blame release is still much needed for sure, however I've had this mentality in the past and it doesn't really command too much respect as it does just annoy people, especially at work. Aside from "just fixing" things, if you bulldoze through every problem you encounter, they have a high chance of re-occurring, because you haven't taken the time to assess what went wrong and why. Besides, a man takes responsibility for his life, he doesn't plow through it like it's a nuisance.

Love to hear yer response/feedback on all of the abouve Shannon- Keith.

(04-24-2013, 06:54 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: SargeMaximus <<<<----- Makes excellent points here Shannon what do you say to this, its so true
SargeMaximus quotes:
I think this should be changed to something where the user takes responsibility, which is different than blame. Blame release is still much needed for sure, however I've had this mentality in the past and it doesn't really command too much respect as it does just annoy people, especially at work. Aside from "just fixing" things, if you bulldoze through every problem you encounter, they have a high chance of re-occurring, because you haven't taken the time to assess what went wrong and why. Besides, a man takes responsibility for his life, he doesn't plow through it like it's a nuisance.

Love to hear yer response/feedback on all of the abouve Shannon- Keith.

I responded to that with this post:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-AM-6-0-Customer-Interactivity-Thread?pid=35953#pid35953

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Ace - 04-24-2013

(04-23-2013, 09:56 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 09:46 PM)Ace Wrote: AM 6.0 Additions - Nobody is better than me.
I am not an expert, but isn't that false ego?

False ego would be "I am better than everybody else". There is a big difference between that and "nobody is better than me".

What I am seeking to do is put the user in a state of awareness that he is at least as good as and deserving as anyone else he encounters; the false ego (I am better than anyone else) seeks to claim that nobody else is the equal of, and is therefore inferior.

By understanding that you are as good as or better than everyone around you, you never feel inferior or act as if you are inferior, but it leaves room for the ego balancer already present in AM 5.0 to work also.

By whatever assessment you make of others, you are at least "as good", and therefore will never allow others to dominate you because you feel pr perceive them to be better somehow.

Thanks for the explanation Shannon.

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Tiesto - 04-24-2013

I have a personality that likes to resist strongly to things I hate, this can lead to major procrastination, because I will just strongly refuse to do them even they might be important. Could you enhance the "overcoming procrastination" feature in the new AM 6.0?

Everything is possible, and Seek the challenge is supposed to be in AM 5.0 already, but I'm not getting these effects after my first run, how about enhancing them as well and make them more obvious?

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - HMoody - 04-24-2013

Remove

53. disconnect from sexism/racism/*ism

Doesn't support the core of what an AM is supposed to be.

75. Introduce yourself to people as the unofficial host of a gathering, and introducing people to eachother, then groups of people to each other.

Thinking this doesn't really support AM goals either. An Alpha can already do this if he chooses. Not all people want to act as an unofficial host of a gathering.

80. approach only to give

Not sure this one makes any sense and should be removed. Only approach to give what?

133. Makes others laugh and feel good about themselves
people tend to get sucked into his reality
he is incredibly interesting
makes them just feel comfortable unless he is asserting his dominance to put them in place.
135. Self amusing

I don't think these are AM goals necessarily. This seems more situated to WM

145. A light hear-ted but indomitable sense of awesomeness

Too vague

179. honor self, develop a sense of honor.

Doesn't this happen automatically when you have high sense of self esteem and self-value? Seems redundant

Adjust
24. inspiration

Not sure what this adds exactly. Is this supposed to make the you into the type of guy that becomes and inspiration to others or to inspire you but if so then in what direction?

30. charm

I'm thinking this is supposed to be like irresistible charisma? If so then it should definitely be in there.

41. Decides which women he finds attractive, approaches them, talks to them, moves them to sex and does so fearlessly. (If single.)

I'm thinking instead of making this true only if if he was single to change it to if he so chooses. Like Sarge was saying, Relationships mean different things to different people so just making it (If Single) might exclude people in open relationhips, etc.

100. zero argumentativeness

Is this one only implying that you do not argue for arguments sake? Sometimes Arguements may be useful to bring clarity. Not sure about this one. If it can be adjusted to reflect that you do not waste time in arguing unimportant things then it may be useful to keep. Otherwise remove it.

115. Never back's down unless I am wrong.

This one depends on the situation I think. As long it can be adjusted to allow you to make the best choice for yourself or your goals then it should stay.

180. abundance mindset; make positive abundance your reality.

This one is one I'd definitely like in there but I assume this is an Abundance mindset in every respect? So Abundance with Money, Cars, Women, Friends, etc.?

All the other ones that are suggested should be in there as this is supposed to be Level 2 of AM and the other suggestions will definitely enhance the AM experience. Assuming they can be fit in there of course. Smile

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread. When I wake up I will begin the process of compiling the suggestions and comparing them to my own assessments, filtering out unnecessary and redundant input ideas, and things that do not work, enhance the core or apply.

Closing thread.