Subliminal Talk
AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread (/Thread-AM-6-0-Customer-Interactivity-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Shannon - 04-24-2013

Just a heads up. You guys have until I wake up tomorrow to tell me what you think needs to be removed and why. That's when I will begin going through the metascript with a fine tooth comb and begin the laborious (and exhausting) process of determining specific logistical value for each statement, how to balance it, and whether it stays or goes.

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Tiesto - 04-24-2013

Out of all the AM 6.0 addition list, I vote "Be completely uninterested in women for anything but sex or maintaining existing romantic relationships." to be excluded.

The rest of them looks really good to me...

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Sean - 04-24-2013

(04-24-2013, 08:18 AM)Roy Wrote:
(04-24-2013, 07:39 AM)Sean Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: Okay, I have finally finished creating the meta-key script from this list. Here is what it includes. Please let me know what you think should be adjusted or removed, and why. I won't be adding anything else.

41. Decides which women he finds attractive, approaches them, talks to them, moves them to sex and does so fearlessly. (If single.)
83. success with women, sexual success
127. Shift women and sex to be less important than making himself successful in life.
130. 'rejection' is her loss, not his
169. women flock to you, want to please you, want to have sex with you

I feel like these items should be results, not goals. I'm reminded of The Dao of Steve, where the maxim is "We pursue that which retreats from us," and "don't think about sex." When we adopt an abundance mentality, women flock to that. Much like your latest experimental, generating the good feelings of being in love: they're not turned on by your pursuit of them, they're turned on by the fact that you aren't pursuing sex.

An Alpha doesn't care about rejection. It's not because he has deliberately reframed it as her loss; it is because his frame doesn't even recognize value in the judgments of a stranger who doesn't even know him.

I have to disagree with that.I think what that means is to get rid of the attachment to and scarcity of sex.Abundance mentality works,however not thinking about it or taking actions doesn't cause usually cause women to drag you to a private place to have sex.

You usually need a goal to get something and going and doing something about it.

I'm not making my point well:

41: is already part of being fearless (OGSF which is included). Without fear, a man will do this, and in a more general sense, without fear, he will do what he wants and judges to be appropriate.

83: Success is a result of alpha internal frame. Specifying success with women is more appropriately covered in WM / SM products.

127: His goals are his goals. The listener should determine his own goals, and making women secondary is an expected outcome from being an alpha.

130: Again, this is part of the frame. An alpha doesn't "see" rejection, any more than he sees gamma radiation with his naked eye. It being "her loss" is already part of his frame, because he regards himself as THE BEST! Smile

169: Again, this is a result of being alpha.

I'm not suggesting we should deprogram any thoughts of sex or pursuing women. I'm saying that they should not be set as a goal for the listener. He can determine his own goals.

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Shannon - 04-24-2013

And good counterpoint again. This is what I wanted: alternate points of view on what should not be included, since this is all becoming ridiculously complex on my end.

Anyone else have anything to add?

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Sean - 04-24-2013

Perhaps you should add "I read all instructions before replying to threads"

j/k

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - dE3k - 04-24-2013

(04-24-2013, 01:34 PM)Sean Wrote: Perhaps you should add "I read all instructions before replying to threads"

j/k

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

LOLBig Grin

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - mat422 - 04-24-2013

I'm a little late, but I figured I'd contribute my own opinions here.

Quote:Be completely uninterested in women for anything but sex or maintaining existing romantic relationships.

I really think you should drop that one. Especially because women are people and this just seems like it's viewing women as objects or promoting sexism. If the goal was to be a PUA then I'd say go for it, but this is for alpha males and I don't think it fits.

Quote:Pull the trigger with women, and opportunities

I don't get this one. I'd think that resolving your own confidence or destroying fear would remove blocks that prevent you from "pulling the trigger" so to speak. Maybe I'm just seeing a lot of redundancy here, but then again Shannon you're the expert and I have no idea how you integrate these things.

Quote:generate an aura of energy that naturally and automatically attracts women you find attractive and gets them to try to immediately, aggressively and overtly initiate sex and/or romance with you.

Cool concept for single guys. Not so much married or guys in a relationship. Obviously as human beings we will always find someone else attractive even when we are with a partner. So if the subconscious acts on this suggestion it could possibly become obnoxious for guys already in a relationship. Maybe put a statement like if you are single or something. And again being an alpha male is so much more than getting girls attention, that's just the icing on the cake.

Everything else looks good.

Also

Shannon Wrote:Thank you for an interesting and relevant opinion. I'm not entirely sure how good an idea it would be to upgrade 5.0 to 5G and then build 6.0 also... part of the reason for keeping AM in 4G is to make it more affordable to some of our customers. Thoughts?

Please keep alpha 5.0 in 4G. It's such an important program and I'd hate to see individuals miss out on an opportunity to use it because they can't afford it. Everyone comes from a different place when they embark on the alpha program, some guys are doing well and others need all the help they can get.

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Cortez - 04-24-2013

I personally see where you were coming from with the "Be completely uninterested in women for anything but sex or maintaining existing romantic relationships." thing. It's usually very effeminate men that have a lot of platonic female friends. I used to have a lot, but anymore I have none nor do I desire to have any. I have men friends and then I have generally one woman that I am seeing. That doesn't mean anyone who is like that has to view women as objects, I certainly don't, but they're fundamentally different than me and I see them as such.

However, I can see how a lot of peoples minds would view that as an ambiguous statement and put negative connotations on it.

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - stratos - 04-24-2013

Cool! Crowdsourced subliminals.

I'd suggest thinking of all the beliefs that might generate resistance and nail those down. It's often beliefs *about* other beliefs that need to be replaced before more straightforward statements can properly take root, for folks with resistance.

For example (I don't know how you do your language patterning - would need to be adapted)
feeling good about trying on more aggressive beliefs
it's safe to take risks and try new ways of being
it doesn't matter how people react to you
some social chaos and uproar is OK at times

and so on.

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - SargeMaximus - 04-24-2013

Righto, what to remove OR adjust...

(04-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: Pull the trigger with women, and opportunities

Remove.

Why: because pulling the trigger on every opportunity can be confusing and make you feel (if not look to others) like you have no idea what you really want. If I pull the trigger on everything I perceive to be an opportunity, I may start off well, but will I follow it through? I'll basically just be jumping from one "opportunity" to the next. I actually know someone like this in my life, and the guy's a mess. He chases every dream, believes every theory, and has absolutely NO direction in his life.

(04-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: generate an aura of energy that naturally and automatically attracts women you find attractive and gets them to try to immediately, aggressively and overtly initiate sex and/or romance with you.

Adjust.

Why: Because I saw someone wanted this removed because of the guys who are married or in relationships, which is understandable, but if it was adjusted to allow for those of us who don't have a problem with polyamory, or who are single, it'd definitely be a welcome addition. I like the idea of women pushing hard for sex, and I think anyone can say "no" if they really don't want it.

(04-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: Be completely uninterested in women for anything but sex or maintaining existing romantic relationships.

Remove.

Why: Because, like someone else mentioned on here, this is a bit short-sighted and really removes women from the interaction between humans, if you know what I mean. Alpha males shouldn't have a problem talking to women, this includes not having a problem talking to them just because they won't let you sleep with them. Seems even childish tbh.

(04-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: 5. Leadership

Adjust.

Why: Adjust only if this does not include causing changes that will make other men want to follow your lead. Much like women becoming attracted to you, I think it equally important to "attract" followers from among the men you know. So if that is what you mean by leadership, leave it, if not, maybe a slight adjustment? I can honestly say I don't know what you mean by such a general term.

(04-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: 41. Decides which women he finds attractive, approaches them, talks to them, moves them to sex and does so fearlessly. (If single.)

Adjust.

Why: Again, if one has Multiple Relationships, or wants to *cough cough*, then this won't do. "Single" is such a general term, again, and it should be changed to "Available" and "If not Committed", if anything.

For example, I could be married, but it could be an open marriage. Does that make me single? Food for thought.

(04-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: 75. Introduce yourself to people as the unofficial host of a gathering, and introducing people to eachother, then groups of people to each other.

Remove.

Why: Because this doesn't appeal to me as something I see myself doing even in my "ideal" life. Not everyone is a social butterfly, even if they are Alpha.

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - mat422 - 04-24-2013

(04-24-2013, 03:46 PM)Cortez Wrote: I personally see where you were coming from with the "Be completely uninterested in women for anything but sex or maintaining existing romantic relationships." thing. It's usually very effeminate men that have a lot of platonic female friends. I used to have a lot, but anymore I have none nor do I desire to have any. I have men friends and then I have generally one woman that I am seeing. That doesn't mean anyone who is like that has to view women as objects, I certainly don't, but they're fundamentally different than me and I see them as such.

However, I can see how a lot of peoples minds would view that as an ambiguous statement and put negative connotations on it.

I think you've been there and formed your own conclusions which is good. Putting that statement in the program wouldn't really give individuals that option. I agree that women are different, I guess I've just always tried to bridge that gap between men and women, but yeah sometimes it's a huge gap haha.

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Roy - 04-24-2013

(04-24-2013, 08:27 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-24-2013, 05:37 AM)Roy Wrote: I think since it's stage 2 it's fine to put the things there that also focus
on women and sex.The assumption of stage 2 is that the user has already
listened to stage 1 so the core is there so it's possible to build from there.

Edit:A possible solution is to upgrade AM5.0 to 5G and in addition build stage 2.
If all of those get in I'll buy it in a second.

Thank you for an interesting and relevant opinion. I'm not entirely sure how good an idea it would be to upgrade 5.0 to 5G and then build 6.0 also... part of the reason for keeping AM in 4G is to make it more affordable to some of our customers. Thoughts?

Shannon,I think the issue comes from different ideas you for the program
than what suggested.If I understand what you intend for the upgrade
is to keep the core of the alpha and than improve and deepen and enhance it.And than add the peripheral stuff on top of it.

I think that stage two should bring the inner alpha developed in stage 1
of it and unleash it on the outside while enhancing what's already there.
The picture I get from the suggestions is an alpha that's mastered himself
,his character emotions and mind,successful and goes aggressively after what he wants takes initiative and can have sex with beautiful women
as much as he chooses because he is incredibly attractive to them
and goes after what he want.

That is a sort of an AM/Aggressive Ultra Success and abundance/SM hybrid.Which is very very awesome and I want that.

The problem it may diffuse the core intended by focusing on women.
And not so appealing to those in committed relationship.

Stage 1(AM 5.0) focused on the inside mostly and changes on the outside
came as a result.Stage 2 in my opinion should take it outside and unleash all of that thus bringing all the inside changes to the outer world.

If possible to make it in one program that is stage 2 that will fit everyone
it will be really great.If not possible it may be better to keep AM 5.0 as a 4G and with lower price while upgrading it to 5G and also having that as an option and also having stage 2.

That will fit more to a modular approach where everyone will be able
to use what is best for their goals and also having AM 5.0 at a more affordable price for those who want it.

Shannon wrote:
Quote:And good counterpoint again. This is what I wanted: alternate points of view on what should not be included, since this is all becoming ridiculously complex on my end.

Anyone else have anything to add?

I have a few things to add to the subject.

41. Decides which women he finds attractive, approaches them, talks to them, moves them to sex and does so fearlessly. (If single.)

Should stay.While OFGS is already in planned inside alpha ideally should
do the above.It's about creating the transition from the internal changes
to the outside world not hoping it would just sort itself out.

Being clear on negative emotions does not automatically creates
the desired behavior,it makes it easier to engage in it.

83. success with women, sexual success

While success is a result of alpha internal frame it should stay.Part of being
alpha is having success and sexual success with women.Having it in stage 2 is good for those who want to enhance alpha while also sorting the women thing out which is also alpha.

There's more to success than just the internal frame,it also has to be specific on success with women.Success with women is also important and should be dealt with rather than hoping it would sort itself out by enhancing internal programing.

127. Shift women and sex to be less important than making himself successful in life.

Maybe to an extent,I agree with Sean on that one.The user goals are his goals in the end.

130:'rejection' is her loss, not his

I agree with Sean.With OFGS included,and AM 5.0 used before rejection is not much of an issue it at all.

169. women flock to you, want to please you, want to have sex with you

Stage 2 should take it from I don't need women in my life to I don't women
in my life and I have options and they are chasing me for sex.It's better to have it in and dealt with rather than hoping it would sort itself out.

Success with sex and women is still important and should be dealt with
even if the user chooses not to pursue it since it releases the focus on other goals than chasing women.And even if in a relationship it will give
him better position since he has options.

Sean,I think it would be simpler if we just meet beat each other up and see who wins instead of writing posts.Will also take less time.

Quote:Be completely uninterested in women for anything but sex or maintaining existing romantic relationships.

Should definitely be out off the program,unproductive and way too PUAish.

Quote:Pull the trigger with women, and opportunities

Keep it.Getting rid of negative emotions will make it easier and not necessarily create the behavior.Something similar is in AM5.0 and it makes a big difference.

@Sarge Maximus,pulling the trigger doesn't translate to chasing and believing everything.It's about going after one wants aggressively and effectively rather than hesitating.

Quote:generate an aura of energy that naturally and automatically attracts women you find attractive and gets them to try to immediately, aggressively and overtly initiate sex and/or romance with you.

Keep it.That is stage 2,it's suppose to be the icing on the cake.Even for those in a relationship it will be helpful since most relationship do end at some point and it will be helpful at some point of time for most people.

If I'm not mistaken being able to say no to women is part of AM 5.0.As are
moral standards that will make the user make the correct choices.

Quote:41. Decides which women he finds attractive, approaches them, talks to them, moves them to sex and does so fearlessly. (If single.)

Keep,see above point.