Subliminal Talk
AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread (/Thread-AM-6-0-Customer-Interactivity-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Shannon - 04-23-2013

I'm starting this thread to discuss AM 6.0 with you guys. Shortly I'll be putting up a list of what I have used to create an initial meta-key script, which would be the script additions to the AM 5 Master Key Script in order to upgrade it to AM 6.0. I have been working on it all day, and it's almost midnight and I am still not done. This is going to be another long night.

Anyway, before I put that up... I am a little concerned as to what the list of additions from AM 5 that didn't make it in will do to the core. aim of the program, which is why I didn't put them all in last time. You guys were primarily suggesting a program that would make AM something a lot less focused in the goal and a lot more "PUA" ish, which wouldn't work for taken or married guys or older men.

I am trying to add as much as possible, but this is concerning me. So it crossed my mind that I could create AM 6 with only what *I* came up with and then make a six stage secondary set out of the rest of the list that didn't make it into AM 5, or I can try to add it all into the base.

What are your thoughts?

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Shannon - 04-23-2013

Okay, I have finally finished creating the meta-key script from this list. Here is what it includes. Please let me know what you think should be adjusted or removed, and why. I won't be adding anything else.

AM 6.0 Additions

OGSF
Blame release (Just fix it instead, and be done with it)
Pull the trigger with women, and opportunities
Develop An Aura Of Commanding Authority and Sexiness
Enhance sense of humor
socializing is a fun game
social confidence
Nobody is better than me.
Healing emotional, mental and physical wounds.
Kill negative feelings for women.
Kill judgementalism.
Kill approach anxiety with women
generate an aura of energy that naturally and automatically attracts women you find attractive and gets them to try to immediately, aggressively and overtly initiate sex and/or romance with you.
Be completely uninterested in women for anything but sex or maintaining existing romantic relationships.
Dissolve defensiveness, aggressiveness, and enhance appreciation for women.
Warmth for others.
Kill clinginess and avoidant behavior.
Seek the challenge
Definitively expand beyond your comfort zone.
Refuse to make excuses or accept excuses for yourself or from yourself.
Refuse to justify actions that are not moving you forward, or accept that behavior from yourself.
Destroy jealousy

Previous list (AM 5.0)

3. decisiveness
4. instantly recognizing (or knowing beforehand?) and boldly going after opportunities in the moment
5. Leadership
6. Body relaxation/comfort
8. being pursued by women
10. Comfortable/encouraging going out alone
11. Pushing you to expand social circle
12. Being aware on what is going on around you
13. reading body language, subtle signals
14. Presence
16. masculine, commanding, sexy Voice
17. Rejecting negativity/positive thinking
19. overcome Victim Mentality
20. Comfortable with people starring at you
21. Self Acceptance
22. Initiating social interactions, especially with beautiful women
23. initiative, overcoming laziness, do what needs to be done
24. inspiration
26. being aware of one's own strengths and successes
27. knowing what to do with, and how to get the most out of one's strengths and values.
28. Strengthening weaknesses, courage to do so
29. Become a social extrovert
30. charm
31. graceful movement
32. magnetism
33. unflappable calm
36. knowing what you want, going after what you want, getting it
37. know what you want from yourself, life and women.
38. Comfortable and confident taking the lead in all situations (social, etc.)
39. Knows himself, who he is, and is unafraid to express his true personality around others. Unconcerned with judgement, ridicule, etc. for it.
41. Decides which women he finds attractive, approaches them, talks to them, moves them to sex and does so fearlessly. (If single.)
42. Social motivation
43. Fearlessly escalating sexually
44. overcome fear of sex, women, sexual performance insecurity, etc
48. stop caring, just have fun
49. go after what you want fearlessly
50. Kill doubt
53. disconnect from sexism/racism/*ism
54. automatically notice and naturally respond in exactly the right ways to IOIs from women.
58. making others comfortable, feeling appreciated, better about themselves for having been with you.
59. Self love
60. attract only high quality women
61. kill abandonment issues
64. Kill fear of rejection
65. feeling deservedness
66. permission to be high value, high status, high class alpha dominant male.
67. gratitude, thankfulness and appreciation.
68. full expression of masculine power
70. Allow and own (completely unapologetic about) your physical desires an attraction towards women.
71. Love, enjoy, appreciate women
72. Shameless expressions of attraction for women
73. stay grounded in reality; own your desires, but be in control of them.
74. Bold, brave expression of masculine desires.
75. Introduce yourself to people as the unofficial host of a gathering, and introducing people to eachother, then groups of people to each other.
76. Total detachment from any outcome.
77. Giving in order to give.
78. Automatically and purposely take things in a way that is funny
79. playful bantering for humor
80. approach only to give
81. kill laziness
83. success with women, sexual success
84. action in the face of fear/anxiety for personal growth
85. self coaching in real time to make decisions and be effective in achieving goals
87. passionate
88. congruent mind/body
91. stronger, more solid confidence in everything
92. increased self control and willpower
93. genuinely comfortable wherever he is, what
95. Lives with personal fulfillment as baseline state yet still strives for success, achievement and imprvement.
96. Doesn't care what others think of what he says, does or chooses; does things his own way and fully owns and lives that reality.
97. Self aware but complete un-self-conscious
98. gets into flow/the zone easily
98. is the star of his own life the CENTER of his reality, in positive ways that make things better for himself and those around him.
99. Hold's 100% belief in himself
100. zero argumentativeness
100. Has positive self feedback loop (self confidence/believing in self)
101. Ability to effortlessly put focus where it matters
102. Take no shit attitude
103. Don't give a f--xx attitude
104. Still very capable of kindness, heart, and love, but doesn't allow others to take advantge of, use, hurt or perceive him as weak because of it.
105. Self directed, but puts ego aside and makes choices based on what the best way forward is.
106. Decisive
107. Outgoing and extroverted around other people.
109. Feels like the winning lottery ticket and others gain genuine value when they are in his presence.
-any sense of negative social feedback is completely disconnected from, and he maintains his own reality and choices instead.
110. Incredible compelling and magnetic, respect from guys, crazy attraction from girls
111. Leads self always, leads others when that is most appropriate and the best way to achieve his goals.
112. Generates own positive state, internal good feelings from within, no need to rely on environment for that
114. Comes across as authentic and congruent because he is
115. Never back's down unless I am wrong.
116. Honest, open, expressive, and direct with everyone and especially woman
119. Naturally becomes the center of attention without trying and is comfortable with it
120. Effects others more than they effect him, i.e. the react more to him than he to them
122. Believes in himself and his positive sense of self worth/sense of self over anything else that occurs
124. Doesn't look for approval
, doesn't ask, just takes what is his and what he is entitled to
leads and is one step ahead.
125. Puts his needs first and wants first -OVER other's-ideally will go for win-win situation but will have himself win and other lose before everyone loses or the other win's and he lose
(comfortable and accepting of conflict and competition and can step up to it and take the edge)
126. Confident enough to know when to put ego aside
127. Shift women and sex to be less important than making himself successful in life.
128. Never qualifies himself-people qualify to him
129. Not possessive,
allows others to participate in ways that make them feel valid and enjoy his company.
130. 'rejection' is her loss, not his
131. Addictive personality to be around
132. Comfortable breaking social norms and being outrageous
133. Makes others laugh and feel good about themselves
people tend to get sucked into his reality
he is incredibly interesting
makes them just feel comfortable unless he is asserting his dominance to put them in place.
135. Self amusing
136. Stays busy and productive-doing for the sake of growth, success, self improvement and progress toward goals
137. Time is very important for him, very valuable asset an
139. easy to face, deal with and overcome guilt, shame and fear.
140. quickly transcends negatives, and achieves positives instead.
141. Reframes failure as only happening if he gives up trying; refuses to ever give up trying; and therefore always succeeds.
142. Compares himself to himself and no one else
144. Open to all positive outcomes but attached to none
145. A light hear-ted but indomitable sense of awesomeness
147. Expect a woman to take care of herself and make an effort to look good for herself and him. “If you expect attention from me, you bring your best looks, behavior, attitude, etc., otherwise you're a waste of my time.”
148. learn from mistakes, forgive self for them, and refuse to make them again.
149. Remove Feeling like I have to do specific things at times to get women
Unconcerned with losing a woman you are involved with or dating, because a woman who wantsa to be with you will naturally make the choices that result in that outcome, and otherwise she is just wasting your time.
151. Being your own Alpha Male. Unconcerned with fitting anyone else's definition of an alpha male.
153. Get out and socialize, get social exposure
154. enjoy making friends
160. high self esteem
164. reject and destroy permission-seeking within yourself.
167. balance your brain hemispheres
168. alpha male pheromonal signals
169. women flock to you, want to please you, want to have sex with you
170. make it happen
171. disconnection from taking criticism personally; ignore and disregard everything but constructive criticism.
172. appreciate, see the good in others
173. compassion for self and others
174. others automatically give you social proof in every way possible
175. Limitless; everything is possible.
179. honor self, develop a sense of honor.
180. abundance mindset; make positive abundance your reality.

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Tiesto - 04-23-2013

Shannon, didn't "Develop An Aura Of Commanding Authority and Sexiness" already in the AM program, and even before AM 5.0

From the AM 5.0 sales page:

12. Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, whicht gets you respect, attention and obedience.
13. Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be.

What is the difference? Are you planning to put a primary script to generate that effect rather than just as a secondary or tertiary effect?

(04-23-2013, 08:35 PM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon, didn't "Develop An Aura Of Commanding Authority and Sexiness" already in the AM program, and even before AM 5.0

12. Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, whicht gets you respect, attention and obedience.
13. Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be.

What is the difference? Are you planning to put a primary script to generate that effect rather than just as a secondary or tertiary effect?

Well, it is being covered in different ways, but I also have not performed my "filter stage" yet, where I go through and verify what is already present and remove it if I cannot find a way to enhance or add value with it. The idea, though, is to add value by approaching from different angles or in different ways to make the whole more rounded in those directions. Or, I can just strip that out.

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Ace - 04-23-2013

AM 6.0 Additions - Nobody is better than me.
I am not an expert, but isn't that false ego?

(04-23-2013, 09:46 PM)Ace Wrote: AM 6.0 Additions - Nobody is better than me.
I am not an expert, but isn't that false ego?

False ego would be "I am better than everybody else". There is a big difference between that and "nobody is better than me".

What I am seeking to do is put the user in a state of awareness that he is at least as good as and deserving as anyone else he encounters; the false ego (I am better than anyone else) seeks to claim that nobody else is the equal of, and is therefore inferior.

By understanding that you are as good as or better than everyone around you, you never feel inferior or act as if you are inferior, but it leaves room for the ego balancer already present in AM 5.0 to work also.

By whatever assessment you make of others, you are at least "as good", and therefore will never allow others to dominate you because you feel pr perceive them to be better somehow.

(04-23-2013, 09:15 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 08:35 PM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon, didn't "Develop An Aura Of Commanding Authority and Sexiness" already in the AM program, and even before AM 5.0

Well, it is being covered in different ways, but I also have not performed my "filter stage" yet, where I go through and verify what is already present and remove it if I cannot find a way to enhance or add value with it. The idea, though, is to add value by approaching from different angles or in different ways to make the whole more rounded in those directions. Or, I can just strip that out.

I would love to have that effect of commanding authority and sexiness enhanced so it will show more obvious result in AM 6.0.. I don't think I felt anything in regards to that in AM 5.0..

For this AM addition: "Be completely uninterested in women for anything but sex or maintaining existing romantic relationships"

Could you elaborate further the reason for this?

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Darkness - 04-24-2013

feel deeply purely masculine

Be purely dominant

Aura of strongly powerful dominance

Be an unkillable daringly courageous nvincible aggressive powerful warrior

Aura of danger // xplosive charisma

Feel excessively abundant good about your self

The male exudes peacefully pleasant vibe that is enchantingly hypnotic in a good manner

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - Tiesto - 04-24-2013

(04-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: Previous list (AM 5.0)

3. decisiveness
4. instantly recognizing (or knowing beforehand?) and boldly going after opportunities in the moment
5. Leadership
14. Presence
21. Self Acceptance
24. inspiration
27. knowing what to do with, and how to get the most out of one's strengths and values.
30. charm
31. graceful movement
32. magnetism
33. unflappable calm
39. Knows himself, who he is, and is unafraid to express his true personality around others. Unconcerned with judgement, ridicule, etc. for it.
41. Decides which women he finds attractive, approaches them, talks to them, moves them to sex and does so fearlessly. (If single.)
42. Social motivation
50. Kill doubt
54. automatically notice and naturally respond in exactly the right ways to IOIs from women.
58. making others comfortable, feeling appreciated, better about themselves for having been with you.
59. Self love
65. feeling deservedness
70. Allow and own (completely unapologetic about) your physical desires an attraction towards women.
75. Introduce yourself to people as the unofficial host of a gathering, and introducing people to eachother, then groups of people to each other.
81. kill laziness
85. self coaching in real time to make decisions and be effective in achieving goals
87. passionate
88. congruent mind/body
95. Lives with personal fulfillment as baseline state yet still strives for success, achievement and imprvement.
96. Doesn't care what others think of what he says, does or chooses; does things his own way and fully owns and lives that reality.
98. is the star of his own life the CENTER of his reality, in positive ways that make things better for himself and those around him.
104. Still very capable of kindness, heart, and love, but doesn't allow others to take advantge of, use, hurt or perceive him as weak because of it.
105. Self directed, but puts ego aside and makes choices based on what the best way forward is.
106. Decisive
109. Feels like the winning lottery ticket and others gain genuine value when they are in his presence.
-any sense of negative social feedback is completely disconnected from, and he maintains his own reality and choices instead.
110. Incredible compelling and magnetic, respect from guys, crazy attraction from girls
111. Leads self always, leads others when that is most appropriate and the best way to achieve his goals.
112. Generates own positive state, internal good feelings from within, no need to rely on environment for that
119. Naturally becomes the center of attention without trying and is comfortable with it
120. Effects others more than they effect him, i.e. the react more to him than he to them
122. Believes in himself and his positive sense of self worth/sense of self over anything else that occurs
125. Puts his needs first and wants first -OVER other's-ideally will go for win-win situation but will have himself win and other lose before everyone loses or the other win's and he lose
(comfortable and accepting of conflict and competition and can step up to it and take the edge)
127. Shift women and sex to be less important than making himself successful in life.
129. Not possessive,
allows others to participate in ways that make them feel valid and enjoy his company.
makes them just feel comfortable unless he is asserting his dominance to put them in place.
135. Self amusing
136. Stays busy and productive-doing for the sake of growth, success, self improvement and progress toward goals
141. Reframes failure as only happening if he gives up trying; refuses to ever give up trying; and therefore always succeeds.
147. Expect a woman to take care of herself and make an effort to look good for herself and him. “If you expect attention from me, you bring your best looks, behavior, attitude, etc., otherwise you're a waste of my time.”
Unconcerned with losing a woman you are involved with or dating, because a woman who wantsa to be with you will naturally make the choices that result in that outcome, and otherwise she is just wasting your time.
151. Being your own Alpha Male. Unconcerned with fitting anyone else's definition of an alpha male.
160. high self esteem
170. make it happen
171. disconnection from taking criticism personally; ignore and disregard everything but constructive criticism.

Shannon, are you saying that everything on the list I quoted above is in the current version of AM 5.0?

From what I remember last time, you mentioned you weren't able to fit everything in.

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - rayrocanaldo - 04-24-2013

Try to replicate the eye seduction cory skyy has with that unexplainable feeling.

Try to make the auras more intense and powerful. And obviously, try to make the program act faster.

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - rayrocanaldo - 04-24-2013

Add in being aware of your surrounding. So you notice that cute girl behind you or those guys who are about to fight or how that guy is creeping out that girl or that girl who sitting far away and wants to fuck you.

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - SargeMaximus - 04-24-2013

(04-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: Okay, I have finally finished creating the meta-key script from this list. Here is what it includes. Please let me know what you think should be adjusted or removed, and why. I won't be adding anything else.

AM 6.0 Additions

OGSF
Blame release (Just fix it instead, and be done with it)

I think this should be changed to something where the user takes responsibility, which is different than blame. Blame release is still much needed for sure, however I've had this mentality in the past and it doesn't really command too much respect as it does just annoy people, especially at work. Aside from "just fixing" things, if you bulldoze through every problem you encounter, they have a high chance of re-occurring, because you haven't taken the time to assess what went wrong and why. Besides, a man takes responsibility for his life, he doesn't plow through it like it's a nuisance.

(04-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: generate an aura of energy that naturally and automatically attracts women you find attractive and gets them to try to immediately, aggressively and overtly initiate sex and/or romance with you.

Sounds like SM! Could this be true?

(04-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: Be completely uninterested in women for anything but sex or maintaining existing romantic relationships.

This may seem contradictory on my part, however, in order to "branch out" into the world, one must be sociable. This is especially true with women, as I'm sure you are aware. In order to have new women in your life, you need to be able to connect with them in some way. If you're only interested in them for sex, you will place yourself back where 99% of guys are already. This just seems too blunt. While it's true that you shouldn't have obligations and make commitments to women you aren't having sex with, you don't want to close that door before it's even opened. Does this make any sense?

(04-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: Previous list (AM 5.0)

3. decisiveness
5. Leadership
14. Presence
21. Self Acceptance
24. inspiration
30. charm
31. graceful movement
32. magnetism
33. unflappable calm
42. Social motivation
50. Kill doubt
59. Self love
65. feeling deservedness
81. kill laziness
87. passionate
88. congruent mind/body
106. Decisive
129. Not possessive,
135. Self amusing
160. high self esteem
170. make it happen

This list is very impressive, and already in AM 5.0? I am wondering what the point of WM and SM are when this thing has the supposed effects it says. Is it just a "set-up" program, or does it really lead you in the direction of those amazing points?

(04-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: 41. Decides which women he finds attractive, approaches them, talks to them, moves them to sex and does so fearlessly. (If single.)

What if the user of this sub is not monogamous but is with a girl already? Any way to make it so that he pushes to sex and relationships only if he wants to?

(04-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: 127. Shift women and sex to be less important than making himself successful in life.

For sure, however, one should not replace the other I'd hope. Let's put it this way, I love playing video games, but my priorities in life come first. Having said that, I schedule my priorities so I still have time for the video games. Is this how women work in the AM mindset?

(04-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: 149. Remove Feeling like I have to do specific things at times to get women

To expand on this, can we have it so that the user also trusts that this will happen, and manifests such results? For example, the user knows a woman will try to get together or exchange numbers, therefore, he doesn't have the need to do so. Additionally, it then manifests as the girl bringing this up and then Bang!, he's got her number or they agree to meet again or what not. Having an expectant attitude of such things so that he doesn't feel like he needs to ask for the number at some point, or move to sex at some point.

For me, all these things can get in the way of a good interaction and probably kill my chances. I'm not suggesting making the user simply follow a woman's lead when it comes to this, but something where he's able to be free of the expectations he puts on himself. Maybe even just something as simple as going for a number if he likes her, not because it's something he feels he has to do. Does this make sense?

RE: AM 6.0 Customer Interactivity Thread - dE3k - 04-24-2013

@Tiesto: I think that's what didn't make it, that's why AM 6 will be a part 2 of AM 5.