Subliminal Talk
Hi All - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hi All (/Thread-Hi-All)

Hi All - Arrownight - 04-23-2013

Hi, My name is Arrow! Thanks for having me!

I have some serious questions about where to go first so If someone would be kind enough to help, I would very much like to thank them in advance!

RE: Hi All - AbiDrew85 - 04-23-2013

Welcome! We'll need more to go on to help you than what you've said so far if we're to help at all!

RE: Hi All - Arrownight - 04-23-2013

Ok, Buying Question

I have used subliminals before to great results.

Suffice it to say I am still on 14k, 14,8k and 15.5khz sublims that I have purchased, used together, and enjoyed and they have done wonders for my life, but the results didn't stick for too long. Some of them, did however hang around. Think of being stuck 9 levels underground and then all of sudden, your only stuck 6 levels under.

I discovered a ton of swiss cheese holes in me, like holes in a stretchy fabric, what one would fix would stretch to close the current hole, and that would open another.

In the past I have used as many as 12 Subliminals at a time and had them work.

I want to stop this.

Here are my problems
I was raised in a religious and restrictive background - which I have fought for the past 10 years and gained much ground, but the dirt is still in there at the base.

Shame, fear, and guilt are always nipping me when i am at my weakest, and holding me back.

My social skills have taken a dive after the last breakup, not that I went too introverted, i totally reversed my life and I stopped seeing social life as fun and instead viewed it as a validating means to an end.

I want to see penis enlargement work. I have seen it sub-work. But I want to see it work beyond the shadow of a doubt. One inch length is beyond the shadow of a doubt for me.

I want to Learn new things. I don't know if my mind went to pot because of the internet, or my loss of interest in things, but learning new stuff is like going in a circle for hours until I just put the book down, and this is almost anything.

I want to rid myself of depression, and anxiety and be more, well, manly.

I also want to be able to play and talk to women again like i used to and approach them, and also lose some weight.

I read about your 4g/5g thing So here it is:

I want to destroy fear, shame, and guilt, If I could for all eternity, I think I could grow wings and fly

So here's my purchase Idea
Overcoming guilt shame and fear 4g
Penis enlargement 4g
Socializing 4g

Or Does the 5G alpha male take care of all of this?
And the problem is , I still want penis enlargement, I would love to do it six months and cross that inch off my list forever.

I have just downloaded your free absolute confidence and its day 3 I think and I have already:
Kicked one girl to the curb
Totally halted a shame assault from another woman who just seems to freak out If i say no to her advances
Decide not to do some risky business with a demanding woman. It will be TV instead.

So, I think i'm feeling the effects. And I like it. And don't for one second belive that I'm a stud or player, these are bottom of the barrel people, and i need to end it. Now the only question is - which way to go.

Could I do alpha male AND penis enlargement? Is there a 4g version somewhere for sale?

So thanks if you stayed with me this long, but I totally exposes the mechanations of my mind so that you could possible aid with my final question which is is:

Which direction should I take? What should I buy first?

RE: Hi All - AbiDrew85 - 04-23-2013

Haha. OK! Sorry, I missed your other thread at first! And then as I was replying to it, you removed it and put it here! Sorry!

OGSF should definitely be first before any others! It TOTALLY helps clear all that old baggage that may cause resistance to other subs.

AM I think should include the socializing... And there's going to be a new version coming out soon which may be even better.

Considering your background you may consider doing OGSF by itself first, because despite only being 4g, it's almost as demanding as a 5g. I can tell you this from experience! This will help clear out any fear, guilt, or shame related resistance to other programs, as well as just freeing you from them in general. Depending on how badly ingrained they are though, you might not completely be freed after just the first run and might need to take a break and run it again.

Then you can run the Penis Enlargement program and should be able to see results... As a female I really am not the one to ask about how realistic your one inch goal is though.

After that I'd honestly consider running Life Tune Up if I were you. To help pave the way towards AM and continue clearing out old baggage from the way you were raised. I'm planning on using it before AF!

At that point, if necessary, it'd be a good time to refresh OGSF... And after the OGSF refresh, it'd be prime time for AM!

You shouldn't HAVE TO use OGSF or LTU, though, and COULD just skip to AM, especially after Shannon releases the new upgrade... but IMO, they really ought to help it take better the first time, instead of needing to be run, break, and run quite as much.

Anyhoo... these are just my opinions! I'm sure some of the guys will have different opinions, and they're quite probably more accurate for you, since they're guys, and you're a guy.

Guys minds do work a bit differently than girls.

RE: Hi All - Ace - 04-23-2013

For garbage clearing, I would recomend:
1)OGSF - this will help for AM 5.0
2)AM 5.0 - this will clear most of the garbage
3)ASC 5G - this will enhance the effects of AM 5.0
4)AM 6.0 - pure awesomeness

RE: Hi All - Arrownight - 04-24-2013

AM 6.0 is out?

RE: Hi All - AbiDrew85 - 04-24-2013

Will be long before you finish AM 5.0... That's one of Shannon's main projects right now.