Subliminal Talk
Talk Louder and Clearer [Built] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Talk Louder and Clearer [Built] (/Thread-Talk-Louder-and-Clearer-Built)

Talk Louder and Clearer [Built] - WildFlower - 06-22-2010

I've always talked on the quiet side. Probably to do with shyness at an early age. I gained a lot of confidence in my later teenage years, and sky-rocketed in confidence during the alpha set yet I still have a voice that remains quieter than I'd like. My voice isn't unconfident any more but it does lack a bit of volume. I have the ability to talk loud, it is just a 21 year habit that takes a lot of concious energy to continuously correct, and it'd be nice to get a little help from my subconscious. Is it possible a subliminal could be created for this purpose? A result of speaking quiet means I tend to mumble, and come across as more monotone than I'd like. It would be great if a little subliminal could be created to divert subconscious attention towards making ones voice more louder, clearer, expressive, charming and seductive.

RE: Talk Louder and Clearer - Andrew - 06-22-2010

(06-22-2010, 10:27 AM)WildFlower Wrote: I've always talked on the quiet side. Probably to do with shyness at an early age. I gained a lot of confidence in my later teenage years, and sky-rocketed in confidence during the alpha set yet I still have a voice that remains quieter than I'd like. My voice isn't unconfident any more but it does lack a bit of volume. I have the ability to talk loud, it is just a 21 year habit that takes a lot of concious energy to continuously correct, and it'd be nice to get a little help from my subconscious. Is it possible a subliminal could be created for this purpose? A result of speaking quiet means I tend to mumble, and come across as more monotone than I'd like. It would be great if a little subliminal could be created to divert subconscious attention towards making ones voice more louder, clearer, expressive, charming and seductive.

A neat trick I use for public speaking or presentations is I put in earplugs (the tiny ones people can't see. It's then a naturally tendency to elevate my voice to the level of being able to hear myself through the earplugs. I bet if you read aloud every morning from a book or whatnot with earplugs until the change takes place it would change your natural volume.

RE: Talk Louder and Clearer - Shannon - 07-19-2010

Being built as Speak Authoritatively. This will tie into what's in the Alpha set, but still allow women to use it as well.

RE: Talk Louder and Clearer [Being Built] - Shannon - 08-30-2010

Looks like I got sidetracked before I put this one up... let's see about that.

RE: Talk Louder and Clearer [Being Built] - Shannon - 08-30-2010

It is up now, in Thinking & The Mind.

RE: Talk Louder and Clearer [Being Built] - WildFlower - 09-01-2010

(08-30-2010, 01:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: It is up now, in Thinking & The Mind.

Thanks a lot Shannon! Definitely going to be using this one after finishing Women Magnet.