Subliminal Talk
About's WM2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: About's WM2.0 Journal (/Thread-About-s-WM2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 10-09-2013

I think the past few posts I've had have not really been of too much substance. As much as I love women, I have been focusing on developing myself. I have been running stage 6 for about 9 days so far and I like this stage the best. I feel great nearly everyday I have been running it.

I have started taking a swing dancing class. It's a ton of fun and the only thing that I have nerves on is whether or not I'm a good enough dancer. I'm just a beginner and that's what I'm worried about, I wasn't worried about the women in the room, I was just there having fun.

I feel like so far on this stage it really rounds the things up together nicely from the previous stages. I have noticed something else about myself lately which is a bit conflicting. I know that dating should be about enjoying a nice conversation with each other, and not taking the first step towards a blissful life together. I try to remind myself constantly about this fact, and it has helped me realize that all i really need to do is just forget about it and have fun no matter where I am. I'll worry about what happens once I attract a woman into my life.

Edit: AFter reading over some of my older posts I suddenly realize that the "issues" or "problems" that I have with myself in terms of development have slowly started to solve itself. I'm willing to bet this is part of something shannon had in mind for us when he designed this program.
Good stuff

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Shannon - 10-10-2013

Perceptive guy, that About. Wink

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 10-16-2013

Asking ahead of time, I want to use WM2.0 again. I don't have much cash to drop at this point for either SM3.0 or AM6.0.

How do I go about using WM2.0 a second time? How long a break between finishing and starting a second time and will this be fine if I don't run AM in between? For reference sake I've run though 2011 -> SM1.0 at 40 days a stage -> AM5.0 -> WM2.0

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Shannon - 10-16-2013

If you feel like you've really gotten what each stage was trying to give you, just use the refresher for as long as you like. If not, run the stages again.

I recommend a break of 1 to 4 weeks, depending on what feels right for you according to how you respond after taking some time off.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 10-17-2013

In the instructions you gave us for the use, unlike for the SM and AM programs, it is unclear to me what each stage indicates it does

Quote:Expect to see results, but don’t expect to be swimming in women overnight.
The changes are not just going to be making socializing, friendship, romance
and sex available to you more frequently through manifestation, which is
external, but there will be a great deal of changes happening internally for
you as well that will help in making these things available also.

The truth is that I have yet to see any results in regards to what is listed above here. However, I would be lying if I said I didn't see any internal progress on myself, because I have posted it in plain black and white text in this journal that I have some internal conflicts which are now currently resolved.

I don't have any progress in terms of some of the claims you make on your sales page in the store. Most of them are internal and I feel as though at some point in the earlier stages I was supposed to socialize where as it is only apparent now that I am being more social (in taking classes and actually having motivation to go out there and be more social).

Maybe it was just about my expectations, I had sort of expected women to flock around me left and right. I felt this sort of social magnetism back when I completed SM1.0 and I actually ended up attracting a girl without any effort on my part (only 1 girl). I thought that this would be effortless as well in WM since it is supposed to be a more powerful program, but I also think that I need more time to get out there and make an effort.

But I do wonder, where is the part where I passively and effortlessly attract women into my life? When do I become "that guy"? Or what do I have to do to become "that guy?" If I wasn't ready to do it during the first stages, I certainly feel ready to do it now that I am nearing completion. I'm looking for guidance.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Shannon - 10-17-2013

It is a more powerful program. And it's got every bit of the script of SM1 in it, too. So the question isn't "where is the part where I passively and effortlessly attract women into my life?", it's "Why are you not getting the results this program gave me?"

I would ask you if you feel you have grown and made significant strides forward during your time using WM2. If so, and you got different (perhaps better) results using Version 1, then we have to look at what changed in the program, or how you are responding differently do the changes.

Is it possible that you are being pushed too hard by 5G as opposed to 4G, which WM1 as built in? Are you not making any effort to get out and socialize? Are you not making manifestation possible by sitting in your room all the time? I remember when I was younger and I had social anxiety, I used to get frustrated because I would work manifestations and they would fail because I basically didn't afford them any opportunity to happen by staying in my bedroom 24/7 in front of a computer.

Are you resisting something you're afraid of? Do I need to rebuild WM again and add OGSF?

I don't know why you're not getting the results. Just trying to come up with ideas.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - HMoody - 10-17-2013

Shannon the above paragraph confuses me a bit. So Women Magnet 2 has the entire script of Sex Magnet 1 in it? I was unaware that this was the case. or did you mean it has the entire script of Women Magnet 1 instead of Sex Magnet 1?

If Women Magnet 2 does have the entire script of Sex Magnet 1 then I would suppose it also increases sex drive?

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Shannon - 10-17-2013

I was both very tired and distracted when I wrote that. Instead of sex magnet I intended to right woman magnet. Woman magnet two has the entire script of woman magnet one in it.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 10-21-2013

(10-17-2013, 09:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: It is a more powerful program. And it's got every bit of the script of SM1 in it, too. So the question isn't "where is the part where I passively and effortlessly attract women into my life?", it's "Why are you not getting the results this program gave me?"

I would ask you if you feel you have grown and made significant strides forward during your time using WM2. If so, and you got different (perhaps better) results using Version 1, then we have to look at what changed in the program, or how you are responding differently do the changes.

Is it possible that you are being pushed too hard by 5G as opposed to 4G, which WM1 as built in? Are you not making any effort to get out and socialize? Are you not making manifestation possible by sitting in your room all the time? I remember when I was younger and I had social anxiety, I used to get frustrated because I would work manifestations and they would fail because I basically didn't afford them any opportunity to happen by staying in my bedroom 24/7 in front of a computer.

Are you resisting something you're afraid of? Do I need to rebuild WM again and add OGSF?

I don't know why you're not getting the results. Just trying to come up with ideas.

Hmm that's a thing I would have to think about. In terms of where I was in my life when I did SM1, I was finishing up school for massage therapy and I was hanging out on the weekends with my friends. I met my ex there and then was in a relationship with her throughout all of AM5.0 I believe. Broke up at the end of am5.0, took a break from subs for about 2 weeks? and then I started WM2.

In previous months, I don't think I really did anything new. I struggled to find something but I always felt that I didn't want to do it because of some lame ass excuse. I always attributed it to the fact I just got out of my first serious relationship and was a bit shady(lame ass excuse at it again). I also felt as though "going out" was good enough if i just went to hang out with my friend in his apartment and play games with him instead of actually going out to social events. I think I found myself trapped in some cases, making excuses not to do something and I think a lot of them come from fear of rejection or embarrassment.

A little about myself, not sure why I feel compelled to share but I am going to anyways. I was raised in an Asian household with very traditional values but obviously as I have grown so have my values changed. I was raised to believe being nice would get me girls and now I know it does, but being a wimp and a push over isn't the same as being nice. Still I have been instilled the belief that I should only ever date to get married and anything else is a waste of time.

Not sure if that gives you a different/better picture about myself. Needless to say my family also believes that I should only ever date asian girls which is something that I hate. it's like I am only acceptable to them if I fit into their idea of how I should live my life. I want to stop their influence on me. It's somewhat hard at the moment... not sure if this is an excuse or not because I currently live with my family. I'm 24.

Well in SM1.0, i recall that stage 6 had me feeling the best out of all the stages, mentally and socially. Same thing has occurred for me so far in WM2.0

I think I failed the manifestations by staying in my bedroom too long.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 10-23-2013

Hey Shannon, I can't seem to access the old website or find the link anywhere. Is it still around?

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Shannon - 10-23-2013

which old website?

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 10-24-2013

There was more than one? The one before the current website with the white page and the butterfly-looking logo

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Shannon - 10-24-2013

ultrasonic-subliminals.com? Or the previous version of the current website?

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 10-24-2013

Previous version of the current website! I have seen the one you linked before, I completely forgot about that one. How do i access the previous version of the current website.

I'm also wondering, shannon, if you think I should get OGSF and what you think in general my previous post