Subliminal Talk
About's WM2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: About's WM2.0 Journal (/Thread-About-s-WM2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 06-21-2013

(06-21-2013, 06:41 AM)About Wrote: Not sure, but what I would like is to just be able to chat easily with whoever I want to, and it seems I have more difficulty talking to those I find attractive.

Did you do AM? I thought AM takes care of this. At the very least, doesn't WM take care of that too? You probably need to give it time.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - RoaringLion - 06-21-2013

Yeah, it's a 6 stage program, you're only just about to start stage 3. Keep going.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 06-22-2013

(06-21-2013, 08:28 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(06-21-2013, 06:41 AM)About Wrote: Not sure, but what I would like is to just be able to chat easily with whoever I want to, and it seems I have more difficulty talking to those I find attractive.

Did you do AM? I thought AM takes care of this. At the very least, doesn't WM take care of that too? You probably need to give it time.

Of course! I have done 2 runs, one with the 2011 version and one with the 5.0 version.

I agree with the two of you, I probably just hit some resistance.

Truth be told though, I do want to actively make myself improve on flirting and all that good stuff, I'm just not sure where to go, how to start, etc.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 06-22-2013

(06-22-2013, 08:12 AM)About Wrote: Of course! I have done 2 runs, one with the 2011 version and one with the 5.0 version.

I agree with the two of you, I probably just hit some resistance.

Truth be told though, I do want to actively make myself improve on flirting and all that good stuff, I'm just not sure where to go, how to start, etc.

I could be wrong About, but I'm starting to think that less is actually more when it comes to pretty much everything. Even learning skills.

If you can, I'd recommend picking up the book titled: "The Inner Game of Tennis". It shows how learning really works and while the author uses Tennis as his medium for making his point, the ramifications of his insight are unlimited. Check the library or online, it may provide a valuable second perspective for you.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - LionMonkey - 06-24-2013

Quote:Truth be told though, I do want to actively make myself improve on flirting and all that good stuff, I'm just not sure where to go, how to start, etc.

If you really want to improve and get this thing handled, meet at least one girl every day as you go through your day. Put your focus 100% on each one of the interactions and learn from them.

It's funny that it is actually very simple, but not easy.

Most people who try it out can't keep up, myself included in the past.

It's about redesigning your daily habits so they help you achieve what you want and that's hard, especially because things doesn't go well when you aren't used to it.

There has to be commitment 100% just like commitment 100% when interacting with a potential lover...

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Andrew - 06-24-2013

Quote:Truth be told though, I do want to actively make myself improve on flirting and all that good stuff, I'm just not sure where to go, how to start, etc.

Sometimes all I get from a month of sub-use is exactly this. Let me explain- if my brain/beliefs are such that I cannot possibly accomplish what I need to, I will of course get no result...except not quite-there is one major result that I cannot overlook. It will succeed in creating a question in my mind, to learn and to find more answers. Even if all the subliminal did after a month was bringing me to ask the right question-go out and find the right book-just simply ask how, that is a big step in success compared to dead zero at which I started.

Wether this applies or not I don't know, but wanted to share that with you. Subs with Optimus Engine do this at 10x strength/effectiveness, but all subliminals do this, hence my results with Master Instrument for Speed 3g - way before Optimus.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 06-25-2013

But even in asking the question, I may find the answer is what LionMonkey has said, just go out and meeting 1 girl every day and 100% of your focus is in the interaction. Currently I do not feel like i can do something like that. I suppose I feel a little weak about that

I understand what you are saying. Previously I believe I would have been like "ugh i cannot get a woman" or something, or even worse I would delude myself into thinking I could get that woman but I dont have to try for it. Now I am more honest with myself.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - TheGraduate - 06-25-2013

Yea I really think a plan with consistent action is needed in addition to the sub. Without an action plan that correlates to the sub, you'll probably just see some additional thoughts that are in line with what you want to accomplish but nothing more.

A conscious decision as to what you want and consistent action is needed.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 06-27-2013

I certainly feel like I need to improve on this aspect of my life, yet this is something that I have never really done before and it frightens me.

In my mind, I believe that I would only approach girls that when I look at them, it's like they are the only ones that I can see. I think this type of viewpoint is limiting me. But, I don't know, I still live at home with my brother and father, and if I bring a girl home, I get the same story from both of them. "She's not asian" or "you're settling for an average girl." I feel so annoyed when shit like that happens because that's for me to decide. In other words, I also feel like in order for me to improve this area, I need to become fully independent. Approaching girls and having them be like "where do you live" and my response is home with my family, I would feel uncomfortable lying about that, and certainly uncomfortable about not being independent on my own.

On an unrelated note, my car got towed in the city of boston and i had to run some miles to retrieve it. Can't be without my car. Very agitated right now.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 06-27-2013

Are you saying you're bringing girls home? That's far better than what I'm doing/accomplishing. I understand your frustration but you seem to be getting results.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 06-28-2013

No, i brought one girl home and that was the experience i got "why not asian" from an asian dad. "you're too good for her" from my brother. Now I have concerns with bringing a girl home period, I still live here at home.

I also don''t really approach women in general. I suppose it's partially because I don't want to. The thought of it doesn't make me entirely uncomfortable, but admittedly it must if I don't do it. Sometimes when I am talking to a woman I just met in a situation where I meet my friend's friends, I actually stumble and say something really embarassing!

I would just like to get this whole situation of my life under control. I think i might be limiting myself because I feel as though I need to be out of my parents house in order to fully be able to do so. That, or I'm just deluding myself, but I really don't want to bring home women for my family to meet because even if I'm doing it for fun or for a learning experience... they'll judge me and I'd rather not have it over my head.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 06-28-2013

Understandable. I imagine you'd let off a lot of pressure if you lived alone. Again though, you brought a girl home dude, to me, that's like, wow. lol. I have no idea how to do this yet. Just keep going though. What stage you on?

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Spiritman - 06-29-2013

That is awesome that you were able to bring a girl home, I wouldn't worry too much about what family or friends say. You do what you want to do, it is your life, and no one can tell you how to run it. I am finishing AM 5.0 on June 30 and then taking a two week break from all subliminals and then start WM on July 15 Big Grin It will be interesting to see what kind of effect this program will have on me, with the certain issues I want to deal with.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 07-01-2013

Bringing a girl home isn't that big of a deal to me the way I see it. I have an older brother and he brings them home all the time (like 3 of them I think).

I got the number of an attractive woman the other night (Sat) and today I called her, no answer so I left a simple text saying "Hi it's me, how's your day going".

I'm confused because there are hundreds of rules that people abide by. My brother tells me what I did conveyed desperateness, but I'm confused as to why it's desperate.

Either way, I have confidence she will get back to me. If not, there's no need to push it.