Subliminal Talk
About's WM2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: About's WM2.0 Journal (/Thread-About-s-WM2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 04-20-2013

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be starting a WM journey. My actual goal this time around isn't to go and find women as it has been in the past. However in the past I have not been exactly successful due to certain anxieties that I have been working on to overcome (not actively). I know that's a strange thing to work on passively but I was in a different place then and I'm in a different place now.

My goal is just to socialize and put myself out there as much as I can. Meaning if I get invited out, I will likely accept (few things I won't, for some reason I will almost never accept a poker night invite LOL). I'm never much of a bar/club person because I never enjoyed the environment, it's like the people there are there to be with each other and almost never there to meet new people.

Anyway, yesterday night I had plans but they were moved due to the manhunt search in the Boston-Cambridge area. Even though they caught said person by 8pm or so, by then my plans had already been canceled and my friends all went to do their own things for their own safety. Can't blame them.

Most interesting part of the night was right before I went to bed. I fell asleep thinking very positive thoughts about myself such as "of course women are attracted/think I'm handsome/good looking/etc." Basically I had VERY positive thoughts. This is different than how I ever felt. Reading back on my personal notes on last years journey through SM2011, I noticed the difference in thinking already, last year I was adjusting to the possibility of certain thoughts about myself, and this time around I have already seemingly accepted certain thoughts about myself. Either this is one powerful sub (which it is) or I am readily accepting the thoughts programmed in my mind because I have been running subs for almost 2 years now. It's probably a combination of both.

Anyhow, I'll keep you all updated and if you have any questions you would like to ask I will do my best to answer them.

Good luck all to your subliminal journey. I know I'll be having even more fun this time around. Wink

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 04-20-2013

Good luck About! I look forward to your reports. Incidentally, how was your SM experience?

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 04-20-2013

This is copied from my AM5.0 journal.

Quote: Hi everyone, I posted a journal maybe a year or two ago when I first started my adventures with shannon's subliminals. I bought my first one which was AM2011 and was ready for an investment to change my life. The initial effects were very subtle. Afterwards, some months later I started SM2011, and did 40 days per stage. The program was also a very subtle change in me and I didn't have a girl approach or seduce me until stage 6.

That one day, a very attractive woman came into my life. That was 4 months ago. She had a boyfriend. I don't touch that shit. We still exchange numbers. 2 months later she calls me and wants to hang out. At this point, she's trying to seduce me but I hold out on sex for a while because I decide when we have sex, that's just how it is. We talked about this and I was like, right you did the seducing but I chose when we have sex. She said yup.

Anyway, I finished stage 6 while we were "together" (we are not in any relationship, we're just FWB). I take a month off of subs and recently I purchased AM5.0 and also SM2.0 (may as well have bought it since the two programs work so well together). But while I'm hanging out with my lady friend, she keeps pointing out to me that I'm a flirt or a player. We went on an outdoor adventure with some random people. A mother and her two sons. Our crew guide was a girl in her 20s. She had an airy thing to her which I found mildly attractive but not up to my standards. Throughout the whole time my friend says I am a "raging flirt" (her words literally). I even have other guys jealous of me according to her, and I'm just there completely oblivious. Shannon what have you done to me?!!!

Now many months later (almost a year?) here is my new take on it.

I haven't had women approach me or myself be social for a few reasons (mostly my excuses and reasons, rather than the women). I know some people don't believe a car is necessary or a job is necessary to "be a boyfriend". It's true, they aren't necessary. But you know what part was necessary was having those things to get a girlfriend so you could "be a boyfriend". Neither of those things were in my access at the time of completing AM11 and SM11/1.0. Being someone who does not live in the city and in the suburbs with his family, not exactly much going on for me.

Ultimately, I would consider my SM experience an add on to my AM journey. Initially I wanted to have WM, not SM but due to SM being 4g vs WM1.0 being 3g, I went with the more powerful one. Perhaps that wasn't ideal? I can already tell that my outlook based on my previous journal and my outlook now is just night and day in ways that I think about how I handle things.

So... SM gave me what I signed up for. An extremely attractive and exotic lady for sex purposes. Despite not being until stage 6, but the idea is that the program comes together by the end. Here's the part that I tried to force, a relationship that would meet my... soulmate standards (I suppose that's how I would say that)? After months of realizing that it was purely sexual only and not for other relationship purposes... I ended it. I know who I am more as I grow, I'm still 23 and learning more about myself.

Anyhow I'm not sure if I quite answered your question to your liking, but that was how I felt about it.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Tiesto - 04-20-2013

Looking forward to learn from your new journey! Big Grin

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 04-20-2013

(04-20-2013, 07:27 AM)About Wrote: Ultimately, I would consider my SM experience an add on to my AM journey. Initially I wanted to have WM, not SM but due to SM being 4g vs WM1.0 being 3g, I went with the more powerful one. Perhaps that wasn't ideal? I can already tell that my outlook based on my previous journal and my outlook now is just night and day in ways that I think about how I handle things.

So... SM gave me what I signed up for. An extremely attractive and exotic lady for sex purposes. Despite not being until stage 6, but the idea is that the program comes together by the end. Here's the part that I tried to force, a relationship that would meet my... soulmate standards (I suppose that's how I would say that)? After months of realizing that it was purely sexual only and not for other relationship purposes... I ended it. I know who I am more as I grow, I'm still 23 and learning more about myself.

Anyhow I'm not sure if I quite answered your question to your liking, but that was how I felt about it.

Hence why you're doing WM now I would assume. Awesome. Yes you answered the question quite well, with your own words. I like that. I also have no doubt that WM will suit your particular wants better than SM would. Good luck to you; it will be interesting to see your journey, I think you'll be well within your 'flow', for lack of a better word.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 04-26-2013

So last night, I was invited out for a drink (a drink because i'm a lightweight and need to drive responsibly). I am not a bar person and last night was no exception.

Here's the thing though, when I arrived I was waiting for my party to show up. I ended up waiting some 30-40 minutes. During that time I was entertaining myself through watching the game on the TV. I didn't talk to anyone. I find being at the bar alone was not exactly uncomfortable but the fact remains that I was at a bar and not socializing with strangers. Did I mention I've never been much of a bar person?

What I want to ask all of you is how can I make myself more open and be more outgoing. I'm not the greatest at talking to strangers or shooting the shit with people that aren't introduced to me through friends. I suppose it's normal though, that strangers don't want to talk with strangers and are waiting for their own friends. But I'd like to start becoming a more outgoing person in my life and become a more confident person in... public settings, both day time and nightlife situations.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-26-2013

WM should handle that, and the fact that you're in these situations and looking for that answer tells me it's working. Which stage are you on now?

But as for outside help, Basically what I did to overcome that was I started going to a specific bar on a regular basis. I'm not a bar person either, and I don't smoke or drink alcohol at all. When I go to a bar, it's to eat, socialize, and depending on where I go, pretend I know how to play pool.

You don't have to talk to anyone, just sit and enjoy yourself as you are comfortable, and get to know who the other regulars are. Over time, you'll become one of the regulars, and things will begin to evolve from there. Or if you want to be more direct about it, once you have identified the regulars, start asking them questions and go from there.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 04-26-2013

So busy today.

Work, then a friends birthday party. My ex was there because that's where we met. This is/was rather important because she's my first long term relationship (7 months, not that long but longest for me) and it's only been 2 weeks since we split.

Anyway, I was anxious when I got there because I had never been put into the situation where I had to be in a social place with my ex- where my ex hates me and probably wants to punch me in the nads. Well, whatever I say. Part of the reason we split was because she never did seem happy with me. She seemed happy tonight so I know in my mind I made the right decision to split up with her; her being not happy with me ended up being a downer on my mood.

So, the whole time we never exchanged a look or even spoke to each other. I don't really mind but this is my first time experiencing this type of... emotion or exchange. This is more like a diary of my personal life tonight rather than a journal about WM. Oh well, I had to share with someone.

To answer your question, I am on stage 1 of it and I believe I'm about 1 week in. I started on 4/19.

I wish I could reply more. I really need to sleep now. Class in t-minus 8 hours.

One last thing, I am feeling more social with WM since starting it, like I want to go out, rather a more appropriate way of saying that is I want to fill my time up so I'm not sitting around and have almost not said no to any time someone invites me out. I like this.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-26-2013

Oh, you are in for a treat, my friend. You'll be a social monster by the time WM gets done with you.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - RoaringLion - 04-27-2013

Still 3 more stages of AM5 to go for me, then a 1-2 week break from all subliminals, then I get to start WM. I'll be following your journal and all the other WM journals to see what I can expect.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 04-27-2013

RoaringLion,

Here's my input of the journals of those you are planning on following or are currently following. My advice is to forget what you should or what you want to find out to expect. What you can expect is what is already listed in Shannon's product description. In my opinion, this is very important. Someone in this journal mentioned that I seem to be more in my flow, and there's a reason for that. I lived, and more importantly I made choices which I knew were wrong for me. That's the biggest thing that I could not find through reading journals. Once you have your own revelation, you will see what I mean.

Now I know you are eager to see something in these programs like I was years ago when I started. Here's the thing though, my goals are constantly changing. I may want to be a woman magnet, but I may also only want this for the personality adjustment. Currently I do not want to go into a relationship with any woman due to my lack of readiness for the last one (in that, I knew what I wanted but I ignored my instinct so to speak). Dating? Sure, I'd like that. But right at this moment even if I asked a girl out, I'm not sure how mentally ready I would be for it.

So, tl;dr, don't read my journals to look for something to expect. Subliminals, in my opinion should be put on and forgotten that it's there and once changes are made in your life you will see the magic unfold.

I made an essay out of this, more than I had to.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-27-2013

On the contrary, About, I actually decided not to reply because I had the feeling that someone else would put it better than I would. And you did.

Basically, expecting what you see from others journals is not allowing the program to work with your individuality. The programs are always designed to do specific things, but every person brings something different to the table, and the end result is that everyone will get different results on the way to the goal. That's not to say they won't get to the goal, although some few don't; I would say about 1-2% resist the major programs like AM and WM sufficiently to get what they consider "no visible results". The rest, though, may have the same end result, but get to it in a very different progression from one another. You have different starting point and different personality and desires and issues and awareness levels and point of view and and and...

So Roaring Lion, don't look to others for what to expect for yourself. Just relax and let the program do it's thing. Forget about it, and then look back at the end and be pleasantly surprised.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - About - 05-03-2013

This part of my life is definitely a part of AM5.0 taking effect.

I have been offered a business opportunity that was too good to turn down. I will be training with my friend and my friends will be training me for an opportunity in financing. I'd rather not say too much but I have to say I'm super excited for this job and I have been extremely motivated to succeed. I've never had such a drive before and no doubt this is contributed by AM5.0

Onward my woman magnet stuffs... I have had such a huge desire to go socializing. This new job counts in my mind as socializing as well. I haven't talked or "wow'd" any woman yet. I'm still working on that and wish to improve my social abilities. Not only will this help me with my new job, but it will also serve its purpose in eventually attracting women into my life.

I find it very interesting how subs affect me vs how they affect someone else. I can't help but think all the things that Shannon claims can happen to you DO happen to you, however they do not manifest in ways where overnight you are suddenly granted the lavish lifestyle of women flocking to get into your pants. Well, maybe for some users they do, but for me it certainly isn't and I do not mind. I feel like my life is moving at the pace I want it to right now.

On a side note, me and the EX are talking again. I'm actually quite happy about this because we were FWB before we were in a relationship and now we are friends again.

RE: About's WM2.0 Journal - Shannon - 05-03-2013

Life is not binary. Humans are not binary. Change is not binary.