Subliminal Talk
OAAM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: OAAM (/Thread-OAAM)

OAAM - IronSmooth - 04-14-2013

Hey Shannon. Im about to grab Overcome Approach Anxiety For Men.
I would like to know if it were possible to listen to a part of the script, since OGSF is in it.
For example, the first 20 minutes is the Approach Anxiety and the last 10 minutes is OGSF. I know its different but you get the point lol.

Another thing i was wondering about, since the script is longer than other subs, is it longer than any single stage of AM or not? Its pretty long and therefore would require a longer time to be fully effective. Im just curious as to how much longer.

Again, this is just a little curiosity Smile

RE: OAAM - MangoEruption - 04-14-2013

Yeah bro I don't think it'll work out with you wanting to split the track by 10 minutes. I read the script in their website a few weeks ago and can tell you it's pretty much the OGSF script fine tuned for approach anxiety. All of it is OGSF if you know what I mean.

Pretty much all of the six stage sets have a crazy script to them. For example each AM stage is 1 hour and 20 minutes long. I don't know if OAAM can be used with AM though, seeing as how it's directed toward women and AM is all about self improvement and self reliance. Might want to wait on Shannon for that one.

RE: OAAM - Shannon - 04-14-2013

(04-14-2013, 12:32 PM)IronSmooth Wrote: Hey Shannon. Im about to grab Overcome Approach Anxiety For Men.
I would like to know if it were possible to listen to a part of the script, since OGSF is in it.
For example, the first 20 minutes is the Approach Anxiety and the last 10 minutes is OGSF. I know its different but you get the point lol.

Another thing i was wondering about, since the script is longer than other subs, is it longer than any single stage of AM or not? Its pretty long and therefore would require a longer time to be fully effective. Im just curious as to how much longer.

Again, this is just a little curiosity Smile

I'm not sure I understand your question, but if you're thinking you could only get OGSF if you listened to the last 10 minutes, or only OAAM in the first part, you are wrong. It is created in such a way that no matter where you play, what amount of time you listen, you will get everything. Don't try to mess with it.

And no, it is far and away not as long as a stage script for AM is.

I would recommend you not use OAAM unless you're in Stage 6 of AM or not using it at all.

RE: OAAM - IronSmooth - 04-15-2013

(04-14-2013, 12:44 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: Yeah bro I don't think it'll work out with you wanting to split the track by 10 minutes. I read the script in their website a few weeks ago and can tell you it's pretty much the OGSF script fine tuned for approach anxiety. All of it is OGSF if you know what I mean.

Pretty much all of the six stage sets have a crazy script to them. For example each AM stage is 1 hour and 20 minutes long. I don't know if OAAM can be used with AM though, seeing as how it's directed toward women and AM is all about self improvement and self reliance. Might want to wait on Shannon for that one.

Thanks Mango!
Yes i read the script but i thought it wasnt mixed in, just one after the other. Either way i was just going to do a couple experiments for fun no big deal Smile

Exactly what i was wondering about, the script is probably around 30 minutes so im good. thanks bro.

(04-14-2013, 01:00 PM)JayD Wrote: from someone who listened to the 3G version and have only listened to the 4G for maybe 2hrs max for 3 days during stage 6 of AM 5.0. The 4G is powerful to say the least. During the time I used it I had a huge "itch" to approach girls I would see. Never had that during the 3G version. Maybe it has to do with my progression through other various other subs.

Don't worry about how long the sub is, just use it you'll notice it working quite quickly from my experience.

Thanks Jay welcome to the forum!
Since 4g is about 3 times more powerful than 3g, im not surprised. Sounds like both the 4g and the extra subs really helped the effectiveness.
I like how you described what you noticed. An "itch" to come up and converse, thanks for that description. Its gonna be fun Smile

I was hoping you could tell me which subs you did after you tried the 3g, up until you tried the 4g during AM like you mentioned?

(04-14-2013, 10:17 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm not sure I understand your question, but if you're thinking you could only get OGSF if you listened to the last 10 minutes, or only OAAM in the first part, you are wrong. It is created in such a way that no matter where you play, what amount of time you listen, you will get everything. Don't try to mess with it.

And no, it is far and away not as long as a stage script for AM is.

I would recommend you not use OAAM unless you're in Stage 6 of AM or not using it at all.

I wasnt going to mess with it Tongue
I was just hoping to experiment and give you feedback on how the script works with just the approach anxiety part, and ogsf excluded.
But you are very sneaky and made it work in harmony again Big Grin

Wow if its not even close to a single stage AM, makes me wonder what kind of sorcery you put in this beast of a sub called Alpha Male lol

Thanks for your time Shannon, i hate to be a bother. :angel:

RE: OAAM - Shannon - 04-16-2013

The script of a stage of AM makes that script look laughable. And there are programs that make an AM stage script look laughable. SM, WM... and BAMM makes them all look like pikers in comparison! It is truly amazing what the mind can do.