Subliminal Talk
Best for Learning?? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Best for Learning?? (/Thread-Best-for-Learning)

Best for Learning?? - zudoshichi - 04-06-2013

Hey guys, I just purchased Core states of awareness, main purpose was to get things done. Tonight im about to learn a bunch of new stuff on the textbook (which is like 500+ pages thick). I heard beta is best to do more work but alpha and theta are marked the best tracks to LEARN. I am not sure which one to use. I can choose alpha/theta but won't they put u asleep instead? Big Grin Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RE: Best for Learning?? - Shannon - 04-07-2013

The fastest learning with recall is done in Theta, but you have to do it a specific way and usually requires some practice to be able to do well. The easiest way to learn while you are awake is in Alpha or Beta. Alpha if you can find the right level of balance between relaxation and paying attention, beta if you cannot. Gamma is also good for learning, but again, in a different direction (hyperaware/hyperfocus). I don't have specifics on Gamma.

Core States isn't designed to give you fine control of the states, but to give you an example of what each level feels like. Try Alpha. If it gets you too relaxed to focus... go for Beta.

RE: Best for Learning?? - Grenade - 04-08-2013

Hi Shannon,

I bought core states a few weeks ago as well, and have to do some serious learning. Would you mind elaborating a little on the 'specific way' learning is done in theta?

Many many thanks

RE: Best for Learning?? - zudoshichi - 04-09-2013

(04-07-2013, 11:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: The fastest learning with recall is done in Theta, but you have to do it a specific way and usually requires some practice to be able to do well. The easiest way to learn while you are awake is in Alpha or Beta. Alpha if you can find the right level of balance between relaxation and paying attention, beta if you cannot. Gamma is also good for learning, but again, in a different direction (hyperaware/hyperfocus). I don't have specifics on Gamma.

Core States isn't designed to give you fine control of the states, but to give you an example of what each level feels like. Try Alpha. If it gets you too relaxed to focus... go for Beta.

Thanks Shannon! I'll try them tonight. Smile

RE: Best for Learning?? - Shannon - 04-09-2013

(04-08-2013, 10:15 AM)Grenade Wrote: Hi Shannon,

I bought core states a few weeks ago as well, and have to do some serious learning. Would you mind elaborating a little on the 'specific way' learning is done in theta?

Many many thanks

Theta is the state in which you are most open to programming the subconscious mind from a conscious interaction. When the Theta state comes from sleep, learning is not taking place because there is no conscious interaction involved, and without that, the subconscious cannot know that easy memory recall of that information on a conscious level is desired. Sleep learning, therefore, is not very effective without that association for the subconscious that "I should make this information easily and readily accessible to the conscious mind."

Learning in Theta must be done, therefore, with some inclusion of the conscious mind for it to be effective, and that means the Theta state must be accessed without sleep. It could be through hypnosis, meditation or brainwave entrainment, but the conscious mind must remain aware or the proper associations cannot be made for retrieving the information.

So you must achieve the desired state while remaining to some degree consciously aware, and receiving the knowledge or experience that is desired for input and easy recall.

If you'd like more information in this direction, a book I believe was titled "Superlearning" might be of interest.