Subliminal Talk
My Pickup Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Pickup Journey (/Thread-My-Pickup-Journey)

Pages: 1 2

My Pickup Journey - MD81 - 06-20-2010

Hey Guys,

I have been into pickup arts since a couple of years now. What I can say about myself is that whenever I am picking up, I do it pretty direct and aggressive. I have had a number of successes including same night lays within few minutes. However its not consistent for me, as in I am not in the state all the time, some day and nights are good some are not. Sometimes I felt like there is nothing wrong with me what I do, how I approach, what I talk but for some other reason it just does not work. Its just like a bit of bad luck or dry spell Smile

The reason I got into it is simply because this area of my life has been not as great as all other aspects of my life are. I consider myself as decently successful guy, however over recent years (5 to 6) my success ratio with women dropped significantly.

I did do some recent research on this that what can bring the change (as in fixing the core) and I came across the subject of power of subconscious mind - got familiar with Cory Skyy forum - saw Ryan's post about subliminals and got here Smile

I am currently using Aura of Sexiness, and Become Irresistibly Attractive to Women together with an exposure of around 10 hours a day. The first night I downloaded and listened to Aura of Sexiness, I was a bit uncomfortable and told Shannon about this too, but the same night I woke up in the middle of sleep and had half awake dreams where I felt so damn sexy and I saw myself melting real hot chics when they were within my aura range Big Grin I knew at that moment that these subliminals are really powerful.

So its been a week by now I have been listening to both and here are my findings

1) Sexual State - It comes very rare, if it does I feel really sexual and feel myself attracting girls like a magnet. I wish I can have that state which I had first night when I woke up in the middle of the night, it was just so powerful

2) Looks, posture, voice - Constantly improving. Even few of my friends told me that you are becoming a little bit different, look sexy, more like a man etc etc

3) Checkouts - I am definitely getting them, including few where I felt I am going to get rapped Wink - I don't focus on this much though

4) Women Responses - So in last 1 week I have not approached any the way I do (direct), but during regular interactions I feel like they try to talk more, get interested etc.

5) Side effects - Feel tired sometimes, very rarely get shaky while listening to subliminals - sometimes it feels like my head just weigh 5 Kg more - don't feel like going out, don't feel like approaching women as of now the one I am attracted to. Oh btw very strange dreams (not of women) are occurring these days. One more, quite often I just wake up in the middle of night all of a sudden

I will be posting updates on weekly basis, I am hopeful but would know exactly when I have a number of women coming into my life.

One I reach 32 days, I will just put myself up for the test Smile Going to beach parties or something like that.

I also wanted to share some of my pictures with you guys.

This one was taken few months ago
[attachment=21]

This one is two days old - One my friend whos a pro took this.
[attachment=22]

Thanks for the forum and I really enjoy reading your posts here.

MD

RE: My Pickup Journey - Shannon - 06-20-2010

Hey, MD, thanks for posting. Your results seem rather unusual in several directions, and some of it I cannot figure out. It ought to be interesting to see what happens going forward.

I'm starting to think that most guys are going to do best using those programs more than 32 days at a time.

RE: My Pickup Journey - Ryan - 06-20-2010

I too had that same experience when I first started the subliminal, I'd wake up in the middle of the night with a smile on my face feeling extremely sexy like I could grab any girl I wanted and fuck her brains out. It was great! In time it'll come back naturally Smile

I've also had the same side effects. I'm just getting over not wanting to go out and not wanting to interact with women. It comes and goes. You'll come out so much stronger though. Can't wait to read more!

RE: My Pickup Journey - K-Train - 06-22-2010

(06-20-2010, 01:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: Hey, MD, thanks for posting. Your results seem rather unusual in several directions, and some of it I cannot figure out. It ought to be interesting to see what happens going forward.

I'm starting to think that most guys are going to do best using those programs more than 32 days at a time.

Yes, I agree Shannon. I've been experiencing the EXACT same things MD81 has experienced and it has taken me over 40 days to experience the Sexual State again from AOS/BIABW. Of course I'm using a name embed so that could also be effecting me but still I'd say that for some guys it could take well over 40 days to really start seeing results.

Perhaps you could add in a script with AOS that allows the person to feel "in the moment"?

RE: My Pickup Journey - smash - 06-23-2010

"Perhaps you could add in a script with Develop An Aura Of Sexiness that allows the person to feel "in the moment"? "

that would be fine! Smile

RE: My Pickup Journey - Shannon - 06-28-2010

32 days is the recommended minimum usage time. Wink

What exactly do you mean by feel in the moment"?

RE: My Pickup Journey - K-Train - 06-28-2010

It's a state of total peace of mind, and an intense feeling of confidence. It's VERY hard to maintain it, but the 3 times I've felt it were mind boggling. While in it I feel very sexy, everything around me is in slow motion like a music video. It's awesome. But as I said, I rarely get it, but I'm glad I felt it because it tells the subs are effecting me.

RE: My Pickup Journey - ronatello - 06-28-2010

The way I describe feeling in the moment is like you're in a bubble and everything else around you pretty much doesn't exist. You aren't thinking about the past and you aren't thinking about the future. It's not really the same as disconnecting from the world. It's easy to get those two confused.
examples: you're skiing VERY fast down a steep hill and your mind is focusing on NOTHING but how your body is interacting with the skis (and watching for trees, of course!) and how your body moves as you ski downhill. You are obviously not thinking about anything else but focusing on skiing.
Stepping outside, you notice some nice clouds building up. You hear birds chirping and the sound of traffic. You take it all in and aren't thinking of anything in particular.

RE: My Pickup Journey - Ryan - 06-29-2010

There is a subliminal Shannon created called Live in the Moment but I don't think it's up yet?

RE: My Pickup Journey - MD81 - 07-01-2010

Hey guys,

Got late to update you all, since I got pretty busy at work and could not find peace of mind to write it. I will be completing three weeks of listening with an average of 10 hours roughly for both the subs in next three days

Here is the update:

1) Sexual State: Still very rare if I compare the intensity I had when I woke up first morning and felt during this lucid dream I mentioned in my earlier post. I guess in last two weeks I had it only twice of a bit of comparable intensity, once I was at a Mall and had it switched on; a woman was passing by and I check her out so strongly that she almost stumbled a bit and had to stop for sometime before walking again Smile She kept looking back at me. BTW, my body language has completely changed in general. I remember going to out few days ago and talking to random women and all of a sudden I realized the way I stand is so sexy itself. Totally Body Rocking. Totally Leaning back. Amazing. Before I knew you must do body rocking and leaning back but had to force it consciously, now its totally natural.

2) Reaction from Women: Changed a lot, sometimes I am amazed. Honestly I could not go out much to test it out a lot but through daily interactions with women at work or meeting through friends I have seen a lot of difference. Once I came to a meeting and when I was leaving the Project Manager (who's a single female) started thanking me and all for the project kickoff etc. She said thanks so many times and for an instance I felt she almost wanted to hug me Wink

Few other women at work whom in last 2 or 3 years I never had much of interaction, the best I had was just saying hi, now wants to talk to me and looks so interested. Like today, I was with two co-workers and having a smoke and one of this woman comes down to join "them" and all of a sudden starts talking to me. Smiling at me and standing so close that I had to step back a couple of times literally. So my co-workers are talking to her and all but f*** guess what she is replying their questions and talking to me instead. Smile and I just had this smile on my face as I knew there is something different now.

At one other night I was hanging out with my buddy and his girlfriend and a friend of hers. When I met her I knew shes not going to be interested to me but after sometime she is all talking, walking with me, making her way to talk to me as I talk to my friend and his girl friend.

The "hook-point" is still not there naturally; I have not been able to hook up with the couple of women I met in last 10 days but honestly I am already very happy with a lot of fixtures. Honestly, I had to talk to girls before and really had to plow to create an attraction. And all of a sudden that interaction used to die and they start acting bitchy; and I just used to wonder what just happened. Now its getting the other way around. I don't do much, just ask open questions like hows your night and they just start talking and talking, sometimes I just have to show a bit dis-interest so that they can shut up a bit Wink

A lot of women would not make eye contact but would just come to stand so close to me (shops, bar etc) that they almost start touching me. I usually have to step back a bit. I know they are coming there to connect with me but as of now I am just learning my newer self and mostly I just enjoy what they try to do to get my attention.

3) Presence: It has developed quite a lot. I walk into office and people from far cubicles just stand up to check out who has just walked into the room Wink Have a lot a lot of respect from men, even sometimes some bouncers (most arrogant a*** in this city) say "hey" "hi how you doing" as I walk into a club or bar - I have never seen them doing that to anyone. Men and women at work, whom I dont know at all, whenever pass by will say hi in a very courteous way.

4) Personal State: Improving. I feel like going out a bit now but still not comparable to what I used to be few months ago. I feel good about myself but sometimes totally in my head. My naughty side is still dormant. I am feeling less anxious approaching women though. Do I feel sexy? hmmm...not a lot actually but I do have these moments when I would look at my reflection all of a sudden and I would just say to myself , woo, I am changing.

I have felt most of the change in my thought process - I sometimes have this internal conversation/thoughts which actually imply I am the "Prize" or I am pretty cool. I woke up a couple of times in the middle of night and had this sweet grin on my face and I started thinking why the hell I am smiling Smile

Very strange dreams continue. Cute women are there in the background as in they are with me or my girlfriends or w/e but the themes of the dreams is definitely not about the women but instead are about something really strange and weird.

The "fixtures" I am getting with these subs are amazing. I just wonder what Women Magnet is going to do to me Wink

Thanks a lot guys for your earlier replies and of course I am looking forward to your comments on this.

Shannon, I have a question for you regarding Aura of Sexiness sub. You describe it creates an Aura or Energy around you - Is it something similar to the concept of having strong sexual pheromones?

MD

RE: My Pickup Journey - Ryan - 07-01-2010

Wow MD me and you have extremely similar experiences! Keep going, man! It only gets better in time Big Grin

RE: My Pickup Journey - boromir - 07-01-2010

(06-28-2010, 04:38 PM)ronatello Wrote: The way I describe feeling in the moment is like you're in a bubble and everything else around you pretty much doesn't exist. You aren't thinking about the past and you aren't thinking about the future. It's not really the same as disconnecting from the world. It's easy to get those two confused.
examples: you're skiing VERY fast down a steep hill and your mind is focusing on NOTHING but how your body is interacting with the skis (and watching for trees, of course!) and how your body moves as you ski downhill. You are obviously not thinking about anything else but focusing on skiing.
Stepping outside, you notice some nice clouds building up. You hear birds chirping and the sound of traffic. You take it all in and aren't thinking of anything in particular.

Have to say I love your analogy, so to the point. For me it is fishing, it brings me so into the moment when I am half immersed in a flowing river with the birds tweeting and the sun shining-pure meditation for me.
I use to ski hardcore and I know exactly the feeling you describe.

RE: My Pickup Journey - Shannon - 07-03-2010

Quote:Shannon, I have a question for you regarding Aura of Sexiness sub. You describe it creates an Aura or Energy around you - Is it something similar to the concept of having strong sexual pheromones?

Similar to a pheromone "cloud", yes.

RE: My Pickup Journey - WildFlower - 07-04-2010

Quote:You describe it creates an Aura or Energy around you - Is it something similar to the concept of having strong sexual pheromones?

My experience of Aura of Sexiness is that it can be just as palpable as a pheromone mix can. It doesn't intimidate or make those around you really shy, submissive and nervous as a strong sexual pheromone mixes can do though.