Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 05-19-2013

I've had some really amazing things happen this month. The chiefest of which was meeting a woman who is just too perfect not to be the result of some sort of manifestation. She isn't perfect in everything, but what she brings to the table vastly outweighs the concerns I have so far. This has taken me by storm in the last week, and I haven't gotten much done with subs.

I did manage to get a prototype of OED built and sent to a tester. It has some design flaws, I know, but at least it's in testing. So we will see what he has to say. AM 6.0 I am still trying to come to a conclusion as to just what I should keep. I know OGSF and a few other things. Where to draw the line is a bit fuzzy.

I'm going to try to make that final decision soon, and begin actually building it.

BAMM seems to have gone stealth this month, and I sense it more from what's not there than what is. It's about like seeing the B2 stealth bomber by observing where the stars are gone in the night sky as it passes overhead. But interesting results nonetheless.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 05-20-2013

I Hope that meeting this wonderful women of charm wont de-rail you from you business ventures or yer creative genuis with all of here at Indigo??? I hope not. NO offense. MY take is that if anything she'd enhance it all,rather than detract or be a detriment as such. respectfully,Keith. congrats by the way. Stage 5 sound incredible. I knew it would be.... IM definely processing BAMM Level III right now and will with level IV next month,but I am also soooo looking forward to level V and beyound,come Mid July. I swear!
Keith

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 05-20-2013

She is going to require some discipline on my part. She likes to spend time with me, and I can't do that and work. But this is not the first time I have had a woman want my attention and had to be disciplined with work. This month has been a challenge with work for a number of reasons, and I don't see her being an issue with that. It sure is nice to have someone bring my emotions out again. Been a long time since I have had that. But the work's not done yet.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 05-21-2013

Shannon, I wish your relationship well. May you both have the fulfupilment of being together.

AYD

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 05-21-2013

(05-21-2013, 03:24 AM)AwesomeYoungDude Wrote: Shannon, I wish your relationship well. May you both have the fulfupilment of being together.

AYD

She hasn't even gotten to girlfriend yet. lol We're still getting to know each other. But thank you for your well wishes. Smile

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 05-21-2013

Got a phone call from a long time friend today (the 21st, I guess now yesterday) about how his girlfriend left him for someone else. I sensed he needed some support, so when I had a chance, I got back to him and hung out with him. They don't make 'em much more stubborn than he is... so convinced that he's absolutely right, that the world is such a terrible place, that everything's going to fail, and so completely blind to the very things (arrogance and being misguided) that he assigns to me. While I am being more humble than he's seen me since he met me 12 years back, mind you.

And if only he could see that all he has to do is let go of his insistence that everything must be the way he insists it is. He's miserable, moreso by the day, and he's lecturing me on how everything is so terrible, and no matter what, I'm going to fail, and blah blah blah... and every time I try to offer advice he tells me to basically shove it.

So I shut my mouth and let him vent, commenting in my head about how amusing it is that he's the one suffering, but he's telling me how to make myself happy and successful when - wonder of wonders - I am happier and more successful than he's ever been. If only he would listen. But hey. You can lead a horse to water, as they say. I just wonder how much more he's going to put himself through before he breaks and starts to get it.

I post this here because despite his hours-long barrage of arrogance and unbelievable negativity and sermon on how terrible life is and how I'm only a delusional fool for thinking I could possibly ever succeed, it really didn't affect me much. I just recognized that he was going to believe this drivel until he finally put himself in so much pain that he had no choice but to change his mind, and let go. There were some times when he had me getting a little miffed, but I recognized that as ego and put it down.

Seriously ironic that he spent a good long time lecturing me about my ego, though, and was being so arrogant and egotistical while he did it that I almost had to laugh at him. Yes, it takes one to know one, but the difference is that I can "know one" by looking back from what I used to be, not what I am now.

I don't think he gets it that I don't hang out with him more than I do because he is so negative. I'm a loyal friend and Ill be there for my long term friends when they need me, but negativity is painful to be around at this point.

I'm really looking forward to the day he finally realizes that his own insistence on negativity is what's making his life so miserable.

BAMM has really helped me in these things. I no longer need anyone else's validation, acknowledgement, understanding, belief or consent to know that I am going to achieve my goals.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 05-22-2013

Amazing.I feel the same Shannon. thank you for sharing such.... There is a guy at work very similar,his OWN affirmative action of negativty is his own demise. stuck as in concrete in busllshot muck and mire.
MY family refuses to change as such ,for the better,the toxic,sick negative fear based blindness is incredible. in short its NO accident that I Live in North Dakota,thee least visited state in the Union,kel suprise:-) 1,750 miles away form halifax county NC. Love'um but damn,cant/wont/will not deal with thier in denial/suppressed stuff/patterns/negative worn-the-hell-out-software. faulty but seemingly they want this way, I DO NOT. what you affirm you make firm in your reality,like casting concrete if you affirm it enough times,week after week month after month ,year after years. let it dry and yer stuck like a pig. Yes indeed BAMM is creating a greater space for me to be MYself and let go of such fear based limited people,places and things. Thats the power of Love and the Power of BAMM. thank you Shannon. Keith.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 05-26-2013

I am finding myself existing in two times at once. I am now so aware of this future I am projecting myself into that it becomes me, and I sometimes feel myself as I will be then, but it is now. The way it feels to be that wealthy is amazing... it is a profound relaxation of the soul. There is no worry over money, and when the sun rises, all paths are open to me. I can do literally anything, and when I am in that awareness, it seems as nothing to spend a quarter or half a million dollars on a new house (for instance) at a whim, simply because it pleases me. I see myself having a second house, and it is hard to think back now to when one house was all I knew... it is as if I have remembered that I was always destined for this. Sometimes during dreams I am in this future reality also, and it feels so real that I question whether I am dreaming, or experiencing a different time through projection. The difference between now and then blurs and I know it is real, as I know my car awaits me when I walk out of my house. The balance point is near, and I am crossing over. That reality, the one in which I am a multi-millionaire, becomes more and more manifest and I am now finding that my old reality is starting to fade.

I have also found myself a woman who seems to live for my will and pleasure. She is everything I was looking for, with only one exception, and that can be rectified. But she seems to live to serve and please me, and is willing to do, be or give anything for me. Her own desires seem unimportant to her, as long as I am pleased with her. The degree to which this is true is such that I dare not even speak it publicly.

It is taking some getting used to, as I have dissolved my ego to the level that leading to the degree she wishes me to (almost 100%) requires some effort beyond the Zen stillness of spirit I have been existing in otherwise. I have had only one other woman be so intent on pleasing me, and never before has it been a genuinely selfless desire as it is with this one.

I find myself in awe of the life I am living now, and it is only getting better.

I have also noted that I seem to have located a billionaire in my town, and seem to be slowly tracing the probabilities to meeting him. This should be interesting to observe in the unfolding.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 05-28-2013

I am beginning to see threads of possibility appearing in my life that are potential paths to extreme wealth. Multiple such paths. Right now, they're just possibilities, whispers, hints... but it is definitely possible that one or more of them could make me a multi-millionaire.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 05-29-2013

Given how few people seem to want to accept my help, I'm not sure how much it matters what I create.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - AbiDrew85 - 05-29-2013

Yeah... Pharma isn't going to care enough. EVEN IF by some miracle Shannon gets a lot more publicity and big pharma actually starts losing customers in the kind of numbers they'll actually notice, they're just going to do something backhanded and sleazy like getting the FDA or FCC or someone, whoever they can, to declare subliminals too dangerous and ban them.

The fun thing about that though is that big pharma isn't nearly as powerful in other countries... All Shannon would have to do is move... And then those of us who remain in the US will have to use backchannel methods to get his programs. Or we could always move too... The US is getting rather uncomfortable these days.

I don't think it would necessarily require a miracle to get that kind of attention, if the program works the way I intend it to for most people. Just takes one person with the right connections to notice. Like, say... Oprah.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - AbiDrew85 - 05-29-2013

(05-29-2013, 04:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: I don't think it would necessarily require a miracle to get that kind of attention, if the program works the way I intend it to for most people. Just takes one person with the right connections to notice. Like, say... Oprah.

IMO you should never disregard such as NOT being a "miracle". How many truly amazing things out there never do get noticed by big names like, say, Oprah?

How is it not a miracle, then, to be noticed by them?

In my view of things, anything that is greater than the ordinary is a miracle.

EDIT: And yes, by that definition, your subs are therefore miracles already.

It's really not hard to get the attention of the big names, if you put forth genuine value. Something new, unusual, effective. That's what I'm doing. I'm not expecting Oprah to see my work, but... someone with connections like her has got to take notice sooner or later. Smile