Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - IronSmooth - 04-20-2013

(04-20-2013, 02:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: I am noticing that I am dressing up more now. Whenever possible. And I enjoy it, the way I look, the way I feel and the way people respond to it.

I have managed to use a Youtube video tutorial to tie one of my ties, and as I have the patience I'll be tying more. BAMM has done this for me. Before I was too lazy to do the work to have this, even though I wanted to.

BAMM also seems to have opened my eyes to what "works" for styles, fashions and color schemes as a whole. Before I was clueless, and now I can make myself look very, very sharp. It's like gaining sight after being blind all your life.

I wish I could afford to spend more on dress clothes right now. I'd like to have several custom tailored suits so I could dress in full Business Formal all the time.

Awesome new way of thinking. Nothing like a well tailored suit. Do you know what exactly IN Bamm might of caused this phenomenon? Very interesting.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-21-2013

Ceretainly I do. BAMM 2.0 is designed to cause a person to think, act and dress the part they are becoming: multi-millionaire. The effect may be more dramatic in me because of where I started out from - being too lazy to dress up and being either unable to tell what matched or made to believe I was unable. Now... to some degree, at least .. I just know. And the results are nice.

Yesterday I decided to go out for a short stint to deliver something, and it actually felt strange to wear jeans and a casual shirt.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - AbiDrew85 - 04-21-2013

So it probably wouldn't make much of an impact on a young lady who already much prefers dresses and skirts? Or would it make me want to wear nasty shapeless ladies suits? I prefer a more fitted look... My skirts can be loose and flowing, but as it comes up to my hips, the rest of the way up must be fitted. I really only very rarely rare slacks at all, let alone a full ladies suit.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Spiral - 04-21-2013

Abi, what will happen is you will decide to wear what you feel looks best on you and presents you the way you'd want to be presented. That's all. Smile

Yes, basically what it does is, it takes from your subconscious a definition of what sort of dress you feel classy, elegant and "having of high value" in, what you believe befits a multi-millionaire to wear as an expression of your self respect, self esteem, self worth and so forth, and then gets you to dress that way. The emphasis is to get you to dress as nicely as possible for what you perceive as the way a multi-millionaire would dress.

If multi-millionaire is for you associated with millionaire golf pros, you might start dressing in that style. If for you it means dressing as a successful millionaire business professional, you might start dressing in that style. And so forth.

It's about what you find represents you best as being a multi-millionaire. Having the ability to dress however you wish, and afford the best of the best, how would you dress in a way that conveys that you are of high value, high self confidence, and high status? Certainly nobody wants to dress poorly, or in ways that don't make them feel good.

If you use this program, you can expect to find yourself eventually dressing as you perceive a multi-millionaire to dress. For me, that look is classic, stylish, formal and expressive of my self respect, high value and position. I walk into a place and I am always (so far) the best dressed man there, by a wide margin. People notice, and they afford me a lot of respect and deference now based on that alone. I never in my life got a compliment on my clothes from a man before I started wearing these clothes just this last 7 days. Since then, I have received two admiring compliments from men on how nice my clothes and style are. Women do not say I look nice; instead, they show their appreciation through how they respond and the positive attention they give me.

So if you think of a high value, high status, high class woman who is a multi-millionaire dressing elegantly, then that is how you would most likely naturally dress in response to BAMM.

I just had a major revelation just now... and it has opened my eyes big time to why I have always had certain failings in my past, and how to never have those failings again. BAMM is working to clear the road ahead... so beautiful.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 04-22-2013

Wow.Thats fantastic Shannon,I sincerley hope we can have that same path of our own,in our own unque way with the usage of BAMM. IM having to move and relocate now from MIddle north Dakota to the East INdianpolis which is a stop off point for Me,a step,a steeping stone but NOT a permanant drop anchor and stay long term for me. Optimus Engine in BAMM I KNOW IS working,to get me ,to drag me to MY great good and higher benefit and betterment. I can feel it and its obvious.

WHY? Becuz things were sooooo lined up here and going well 'it appeared' and then they fell like a house of Cards in a week. I've put my 2 weeks/10 day notice in at MY two Jobs Shannon and though they maybe tons more jobs here/income in ND, I know IM being moved on via BAMM to something even better,even when it doesnt LOOK Like it, After INdianapolis,I dont know where I will going I honestly do not,but IM hopeful and encouraged that I will be shown the way. BAMM clearing the road ahead,is a damn good thing. much needed for all of us. peace. Daddy Bear Keith.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-25-2013

One interesting effect I am starting to see that I believe is the result of BAMM is that I am feeling more and more free to, and safe, expressing my pent up emotions. The result is that I'm crying more often, and releasing emotional pain more easily and more frequently. In the past, I was afraid to do so, I think. Thinking I looked ridiculous, feeling stupid, etc. and I held it inside. Now, it's starting to come out, and I am feeling much better when it does. Unexpected, but definitely a good thing. It's amazing to see how BAMM is clearing up the things in my life that were holding me back, so I can move forward.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - mat422 - 04-25-2013

(04-25-2013, 01:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: One interesting effect I am starting to see that I believe is the result of BAMM is that I am feeling more and more free to, and safe, expressing my pent up emotions. The result is that I'm crying more often, and releasing emotional pain more easily and more frequently. In the past, I was afraid to do so, I think. Thinking I looked ridiculous, feeling stupid, etc. and I held it inside. Now, it's starting to come out, and I am feeling much better when it does. Unexpected, but definitely a good thing. It's amazing to see how BAMM is clearing up the things in my life that were holding me back, so I can move forward.

Shannon, this is something that I've always dealt with. Being too afraid to express pent up emotions or talk about issues I deal with. I'm just curious where do you think this comes from? Do you think it's how people condition young boys to suppress those feelings?

I think it comes from a lot of branches that lead to one tree, and that tree is fear. For me, it was a combination of confusion about how to act "as a male" from back when I was a kid and all I had was the point of view of a woman (mom) and the occasional point of view of men (neighbors, uncles, etc.) that may have been polar opposition. I didn't know which one was "right" and therefore to be safe, I guess I concluded that it's better to hide it.

It doesn't help when kids beat you up for being smaller than they are and then laugh when you cry in pain from it.

It doesn't help when women ridicule you for being weak when you express your emotions or pain.

It doesn't help when a lot of things like those happen. So I learned to hide and repress.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Spiral - 04-25-2013

good for you shannon Smile i'm noticing similar things...

I am definitely undergoing a huge transformation right now. Sometimes I look at myself and my life and what I see BAMM doing, and I think... no way... I couldn't have created a program that powerful...

And yet I did, and even more amazing is that I'm only on Stage 4!

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 04-25-2013

NO shit Sherlock YOU damn shure did !! I was thinkin about you and this program the other night while on a walk, YOU and the Dimensional Source Be-ings Created this Puppy . Oh heck yeah it was your genius and inspiration,research and devolopment and feirce determination, but even you have had help from beyound this realm and in MY opinion ARE STILL recieving from oh high,as it were.
Thank YOU Man for creating this MONSTROSITY of a program.
There are something that have happened,even this week IN THE 11TH HOUR,that I could write a book about,of How things have worked out,solutions have come ,doors have opened,ect,ect,ect.
Fooking-thats right- Fooking Amazing things. Good Gosh and Im ONLY on MY 2nd week of Stage II !!
I'll be on Level 5 in July and level 8 in Mid October....yes Im calculating,planning and lookin at stuff ahead...Geez....level 5,the manifesting starts.... IN FULL(?) so to speak. As far as Im concerned its ALREADY Begun as has Confidence,Courage greater Fortitude and Greater Inner Strength. Awesome = root word Meaning!!
PS: 6 weeks INTO BAMM and MY Friggin Life has changed in ways that surprise me and others! Understatement. Keith.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 04-26-2013

I experienced releasing some pent up emotions in stage 1 and some of stage 2. Hmmmm.. Interesting