Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 11-07-2017

(10-09-2017, 11:31 AM)THolt Wrote: Hey Shannon

How is the 3.1/BAMM 2.0 combo going?

Things are such a mess in my life right now that I have had to stop using anything but E2 lately. I have also been using General Pain Relief 12 (been getting the beginnings of cluster headaches lately, although GPR12 kills them effectively).

When things are not such a mess, however, I am going to return to BAMM 2.0. This cycle I am dealing with is no joke, lemme tell ya.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 02-19-2018

I love how BAMM 2.0 focuses me on work and motivates me. When I don't use it, I work a normal 8 hour day. When I do use it, I can work until I drop, which is usually 10 to 16 (and sometimes as much as 18) hours depending on the day, and that is literally what I quite happily do. Being productive feels amazing on BAMM 2.0.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-07-2018

(02-19-2018, 04:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: I love how BAMM 2.0 focuses me on work and motivates me. When I don't use it, I work a normal 8 hour day. When I do use it, I can work until I drop, which is usually 10 to 16 (and sometimes as much as 18) hours depending on the day, and that is literally what I quite happily do. Being productive feels amazing on BAMM 2.0.

Hey Shannon

What stage are you on?
I noticed the same thing on BAMM 2.0. I found myself extremely productive. I can’t wait to see what BAMM 3.0 does in that regard once we get there. Haha

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-07-2018

(03-07-2018, 09:52 AM)THolt Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 04:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: I love how BAMM 2.0 focuses me on work and motivates me. When I don't use it, I work a normal 8 hour day. When I do use it, I can work until I drop, which is usually 10 to 16 (and sometimes as much as 18) hours depending on the day, and that is literally what I quite happily do. Being productive feels amazing on BAMM 2.0.

Hey Shannon

What stage are you on?
I noticed the same thing on BAMM 2.0. I found myself extremely productive. I can’t wait to see what BAMM 3.0 does in that regard once we get there. Haha

I use the stage that corresponds to the number of the month of the year. So when I get a chance to run it in March, it's always stage 3. I started on Stage 1 with January the first time.

I am dying to use BAMM 3.0, but I can't even begin to build it until 6G comes out, and when it does, doubtless the first things that will be built are ASC and Alpha Male/Female. Then while those are being enjoyed in orgiastic bliss by the majority, I will have time to build BAMM 3.0.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-07-2018

(03-07-2018, 02:01 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Hey Shannon

What stage are you on?

I use the stage that corresponds to the number of the month of the year. So when I get a chance to run it in March, it's always stage 3. I started on Stage 1 with January the first time.

I am dying to use BAMM 3.0, but I can't even begin to build it until 6G comes out, and when it does, doubtless the first things that will be built are ASC and Alpha Male/Female. Then while those are being enjoyed in orgiastic bliss by the majority, I will have time to build BAMM 3.0.

Awesome. The thing I am most looking forward to is the decrease in the amount of loops required. Although I’m sure one loop of BAMM 3.0 wil be energy consuming.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-11-2018

(03-07-2018, 02:32 PM)THolt Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 02:01 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Hey Shannon

What stage are you on?

Awesome. The thing I am most looking forward to is the decrease in the amount of loops required. Although I’m sure one loop of BAMM 3.0 wil be energy consuming.

That depends on where the energy is coming from.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-11-2018

True. Anyways I’m looking forward to the ride Smile

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-12-2018

Me too!

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-23-2018

BAMM Im 4th,5th & 6th dimensionally sending you good vibes into the future...as we await your arrival!!
Jumping 'time' towards the goal...putting in the gold investments for BAMM from here into the future.....flux capacitor....now back to da future!! Zzzzzzzooom!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH7v9NOIsVE

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 10-23-2018

Don't stick your head out the window when the aircraft is travelling in excess of 500 miles an hour. Wink

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-23-2018

(10-23-2018, 05:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: Don't stick your head out the window when the aircraft is travelling in excess of 500 miles an hour. Wink

Ha!! That never even occurred to me to think that much less actually do so.. I'd be too into the flux compasitor working its magic and on my way to BAMM to even think about such. good one Shannon.
someday Shannon,Man,its gonna be "Mop n' Glow,baby,Mop n' Glow" singing 'were in the money!!" with BAMM Maximizer and all good things related!!

The DeLorean in Back to the Future 1985.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH7v9NOIsVE

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 10-24-2018

@Shannon
Do you plan to use BAMM 2.0 again or will you wait until you develop BAMM 3.0?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-24-2018

Nope.wating til 3.0 comes out comes out .

Previous post from last night...
BAMM Im 4th,5th & 6th dimensionally sending you good vibes into the future...as we await your arrival!!
Jumping 'time' towards the goal...putting in the gold investments for BAMM from here into the future.....flux capacitor....now back to da future!! Zzzzzzzooom!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH7v9NOIsVE
'Money doesn't Change People,it ONLY reveals them"-Spencer for Hire

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 10-24-2018

I wanted to post this here in the BAMM section, for obvious reasons... this is about Money and the Lottery winner as of last night,in south carolina....its interesting to see the reactions and responses to the winner of the SC lottery.
I've was in a wholistic weekend workshop years ago,in which the leader said that is much easier to teach a workshop about Love & Sex combined than it is the teach a workshop about Money,period.
Look at the enormous issues surrounding Love,that subject alone,now when you combine that with the next issue 'sex',which has a myriad of its own issues out da ying yang,just take a look at the DMSI postings over the last 12 months alone. those two combined Love & Sex....and yet its EASIER to teach about those two than Money. talk about some stuff to clear.
I know that BAMM will and must address these issues if the goals are ever to be reached. I am confident of such.

Prosperity awareness removing the limited beliefs is imperative,understatement. stating the obvious.