Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 09-18-2016

Yeah I think 3-4 hours is the tentative listening time although Shannon will have to do further testing.
Either way BAMM 6G will be crazy powerful though. I can't wait myself. As I'm sure Shannon can't either

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 09-18-2016

I cant wait either to give BAMM a new -Go-again Tholt! ALways Like reading your mesages/posting they are inspiring,intregueing, and/or thot provoking. good deal! Good Man! thnx fer the recent post too. still utlizing E2,coming up on 4 months in total very soon,in a few days. Keith.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 02-06-2017

Hey Shannon,
How is BAMM going for you? I know you are running other programs like Beast, DSMI, and MHS, but I imagine BAMM is still making a noticeable impact on your life.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 02-12-2017

(02-06-2017, 06:01 PM)THolt Wrote: Hey Shannon,
How is BAMM going for you? I know you are running other programs like Beast, DSMI, and MHS, but I imagine BAMM is still making a noticeable impact on your life.

I haven't been able to run BAMM for almost a month now, between being forced to run MIR two weeks straight and now trying to heal my lungs with MHS. (It seems to be working by the way, and I'm only in my third day of use!) Basically I am tired of coughing my brains out at the drop of a hat. It's time to heal these lungs so I can move forward.

The BAMM 2.0 will continue in the not too distant future though.

The effects of BAMM 2.0 can be seen in the progress toward 6G that we are making, and in DMSI. Still cruising up that ladder of success.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 02-12-2017

(02-12-2017, 02:13 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 06:01 PM)THolt Wrote: Hey Shannon,

I haven't been able to run BAMM for almost a month now, between being forced to run MIR two weeks straight and now trying to heal my lungs with MHS. (It seems to be working by the way, and I'm only in my third day of use!) Basically I am tired of coughing my brains out at the drop of a hat. It's time to heal these lungs so I can move forward.

The BAMM 2.0 will continue in the not too distant future though.

The effects of BAMM 2.0 can be seen in the progress toward 6G that we are making, and in DMSI. Still cruising up that ladder of success.
Well the good news is that you are on the cusp of finishing 6G development or at least getting close to where you can make programs in 6G.

BAMM 3.0 I'm sure will be a reward for all of your efforts. I can only imagine what will go into that program but it will be epic.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 02-18-2017

Let's hope it's not epic to build.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 10:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: Let's hope it's not epic to build.

I'm sure the skeleton script will expedite the process. At least it won't be 12 stages.

Can't wait to see what see what technologies you put in it.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 12:37 PM)THolt Wrote:

I'm sure the skeleton script will expedite the process. At least it won't be 12 stages.

At least this will likely be the last variation of BAMM for a while so you won't have to build it for a while.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 02-26-2017

Hey Shannon,

I know a while back you said you opted not to build a football program for BAMM. Do you still hold to that decision? I Know you have quite a bit to do already with DSMI, MLS, and the 6G prototype, but a football could be a way to incorporate the new technology you are making with BAMM until you fully upgrade BAMM in the next year or so.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-13-2017

Hey Shannon,

I read earlier where you said MHS would help you with BAMM. Specifically, how would this work?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-02-2017

(02-18-2017, 02:11 PM)THolt Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 12:37 PM)THolt Wrote:

At least this will likely be the last variation of BAMM for a while so you won't have to build it for a while.

BAMM 3.0 in 6G is likely, very likely, to be the last version of BAMM ever created.

(02-26-2017, 03:00 PM)THolt Wrote: Hey Shannon,

I know a while back you said you opted not to build a football program for BAMM. Do you still hold to that decision? I Know you have quite a bit to do already with DSMI, MLS, and the 6G prototype, but a football could be a way to incorporate the new technology you are making with BAMM until you fully upgrade BAMM in the next year or so.

The football concept did not work out for technical reasons. I was trying to avoid having to rebuild the whole program again... but the concept of a football will not work with the technological differences we have now. I have to build it from the ground up again.

(03-13-2017, 06:56 AM)THolt Wrote: Hey Shannon,

I read earlier where you said MHS would help you with BAMM. Specifically, how would this work?

In my case, I was having the effects of chemotherapy slowly degrade my lung function over time and I was to the point when I started using MHS that I was coughing constantly at anything and everything. I am much better now, not finished... but I have returned to BAMM because being off it longer does not help me achieve my goals of wealth.

Feels damned good to be back on BAMM 2.0. Feels like home.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 04-03-2017

I know this is way early but have you thought about what will differentiate BAMM 3.0 from BAMM 2.0?