Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-23-2016

Active manifestation is an interesting concept. I can't wait to see how it is applied to BAMM. I have tried visualization and affirmation for a number of years before I chose your number subs. It never worked for me. Some people have had better results than I have

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-24-2016

Shannon, when you become a Multi billionaire, will you them proceed to conquer the world? Haha

How would BAMB differ from BAMM other than it's goal?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-29-2016

(03-24-2016, 12:20 PM)THolt Wrote: Shannon, when you become a Multi billionaire, will you them proceed to conquer the world? Haha

How would BAMB differ from BAMM other than it's goal?

Conquer the world how? By ending war and fixing stupidity? I'd like to try. Smile

I haven't done the research yet, but there would naturally be differeces based on the differences in magnitude of money, and how the approach needs to scale to achieve the goal.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-29-2016

Oh okay. So what's the latest progress on the football program?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-30-2016

(03-29-2016, 03:15 PM)THolt Wrote: Oh okay. So what's the latest progress on the football program?

I can't work on the football just yet. I'm working on the 6G prototype and MHS right now. The football is going to have to wait a little bit.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-31-2016

(03-30-2016, 03:00 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 03:15 PM)THolt Wrote: Oh okay. So what's the latest progress on the football program?

I can't work on the football just yet. I'm working on the 6G prototype and MHS right now. The football is going to have to wait a little bit.
Oh I understand. It's interesting to see you develop these new technologies. I am looking forward to see how BAMM is further enhanced with the football.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 10:03 AM)THolt Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 03:00 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Oh I understand. It's interesting to see you develop these new technologies. I am looking forward to see how BAMM is further enhanced with the football.

You aint' seen nothin' yet, as they say. When I finally understand 6G and build something fully using all of the potential 6G represents, you're going to have your yes opened. Wide. It's gotten to the point that I feel like every prototype is becoming exponentially more powerful, capable and effective. I wish I could talk more about it. It would be nice to be able to share these amazing experiences and discoveries with someone, but... c'est la vie.

I am actually pretty sure that 6G was inspired by BAMM 2.0, come to think of it.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-31-2016

I have another question. Although you are not actively working on the football right now, will it have OE 3 in it?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-31-2016

OE 3.0 or later, yes. That's the shortest script I can use to pack the necessary punch.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 04-01-2016

As fast as you are developing technologies, the football may be behind soon after you realease it

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-04-2016

(04-01-2016, 04:34 PM)THolt Wrote: As fast as you are developing technologies, the football may be behind soon after you realease it

The development of 6G is coming to an end soon. I will have reached my goal, and then I will freeze the technology and begin working on making programs in that generation. I'm sure eventually there will be further development in subliminals, but for the foreseeable future, 6G is most certainly going to be challenging enough to build and capable enough for achieving its goals. So no worries. Smile

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 04-04-2016

Okay that's what I was wondering about.
I can't wait until the football comes out and I'll be able to experience the new technologies

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 04-06-2016

With the football, how will your timetable for becoming a multi millionaire be shifted?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 07:59 PM)THolt Wrote: With the football, how will your timetable for becoming a multi millionaire be shifted?

I don't know yet. But I will say this. I have been watching my success indicators dwindle in the predictive models for impact, and drifting back into the future as I have increasingly broken my own instructions using BAMM. I'm looking forward to finishing 6G so I can stop doing that and maximize my success when it comes. And hopefully the football makes a big impact on that for all of us.