Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-09-2016

It won't necessarily need a whole lot of 6G stuff in it, and I don't know specifically yet what of that I would include. What it needs to do is use the latest OE to manifest the goals with maximum efficiency and speed - while remaining safe, of course. I can do that using active manifestation and the latest OE, which uses 6G internal ramrod scripting.

Making these too powerful is not a good thing for extended use. Even with ASRB tech,it leads to brain crash. We have to throttle it to optimal for the intended goal. You don't run a whole ace at 100% possible speed. There are times when you have to slow down or speed up to achieve better results. Cruising speed is rarely 100% of potential because of that.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 10:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: It won't necessarily need a whole lot of 6G stuff in it, and I don't know specifically yet what of that I would include. What it needs to do is use the latest OE to manifest the goals with maximum efficiency and speed - while remaining safe, of course. I can do that using active manifestation and the latest OE, which uses 6G internal ramrod scripting.

Making these too powerful is not a good thing for extended use. Even with ASRB tech,it leads to brain crash. We have to throttle it to optimal for the intended goal. You don't run a whole ace at 100% possible speed. There are times when you have to slow down or speed up to achieve better results. Cruising speed is rarely 100% of potential because of that.

Oh okay. How much more effective and/or faster would BAMM work with the football program?
How could active manifestation be used in BAMM?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 11:13 AM)THolt Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 10:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: It won't necessarily need a whole lot of 6G stuff in it, and I don't know specifically yet what of that I would include. What it needs to do is use the latest OE to manifest the goals with maximum efficiency and speed - while remaining safe, of course. I can do that using active manifestation and the latest OE, which uses 6G internal ramrod scripting.

Oh okay. How much more effective and/or faster would BAMM work with the football program?

I honestly don't know, and I suspect that even if I did definitively know, the answer would be something like this:

That depends on a lot of variables. It depends on the specifics for each person.

Active manifestation can be used to cause the results to come to fruition faster and with more focus. That's the idea.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 12:03 PM)Shannon Wrote:

I honestly don't know, and I suspect that even if I did definitively know, the answer would be something like this:

That depends on a lot of variables. It depends on the specifics for each person.

Active manifestation can be used to cause the results to come to fruition faster and with more focus. That's the idea.
Oh okay.
I understand the specifics of the football are in the air right now but what will the listening regiment be? Will it alternate beetween stage I am on and the football?
Could I create a playlist of that stage and the football program so it plays repeatedly?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-10-2016

(03-09-2016, 12:25 PM)THolt Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 12:03 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Oh okay.
I understand the specifics of the football are in the air right now but what will the listening regiment be? Will it alternate beetween stage I am on and the football?
Could I create a playlist of that stage and the football program so it plays repeatedly?

What I have in mind is a universal program that will enhance and empower the script of the stage of BAMM 2.0 that you are listening to at the moment. You would listen to BAMM stage X, and then the football. And yes, you could do a playliust. It would be best to do a night of BAMM and a day of football, though.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-10-2016

Oh okay sounds great. I'm looking forward to using the football.
Why do you call it the football? Out of curiosity

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-13-2016

(03-10-2016, 05:06 PM)THolt Wrote: Oh okay sounds great. I'm looking forward to using the football.
Why do you call it the football? Out of curiosity

It's sort of a take-off on the Presidential football, in a metaphorical way. If memory serves, the Presidential football is "The Button" in a portable format, which is supposedly kept close to the President at all times for emergency measures should he be caught away from the White House in a crisis requiring "The Button".

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-13-2016

Oh okay. Yeah that flew over my head. Haha

As you have conceived it, will the length of the football be 80 minute?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-14-2016

(03-13-2016, 08:34 PM)THolt Wrote: Oh okay. Yeah that flew over my head. Haha

I can build it as a 30 minute program, since it will be directly and closely based on the optimus engine.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-19-2016

(03-14-2016, 01:15 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I can build it as a 30 minute program, since it will be directly and closely based on the optimus engine.

Oh cool. This football is looking more and more exciting:
It sure beats having to construct BAMM 3.0 6g.
How powerful will the football need to be to counter the effects of the 6g prototype

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-21-2016

(03-19-2016, 10:32 PM)THolt Wrote:

How powerful will the football need to be to counter the effects of the 6g prototype

I dread the thought of doing something like making BAMM 3.0/6G, but some day, that might happen, football or no.

The football isn't trying to counter anything, it's trying to take what exists and add booster rockets. And it will have to be 5.5 G or 6G. In other words, extremely powerful.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-21-2016

Based on something I just saw... there will almost certainly be a Become A Multi-Billionaire program created after I succeed in becoming a multi-millionaire using BAMM.

This is awesome.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-22-2016

(03-21-2016, 10:29 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-19-2016, 10:32 PM)THolt Wrote:

I dread the thought of doing something like making BAMM 3.0/6G, but some day, that might happen, football or no.

The football isn't trying to counter anything, it's trying to take what exists and add booster rockets. And it will have to be 5.5 G or 6G. In other words, extremely powerful.
Good to know. I am really looking forward to using the football.
Is there is an estimated release date you have for it or is that contingent on figuring out active manifestation first?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-22-2016

I need to figure out active manifestation first. Speaking of which, I made some serious progress on that today. I found a script phrasing that seems to be both effective, and universally effective. It will require more exploration and refinement, but it's definitely encouraging. Not yet sure how fast it would work, but I know it works.