Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-31-2015

Quote:Well I’m glad we can have a conversation without someone exploding. When I hear personality I think the way someone interacts with the people around them, and the way they choose to. I think when it comes to anything successful it just has to do with passion, passion for something that will make impact and is therefore profitable, and then the “personality”, if you want to call it that comes afterward. We are largely defined by the things we focus on, I believe that, but I don’t believe in focussing on personality traits, especially when worrying what others think usually hinders the potential for success, don’t you think?

There's no need to explode. Smile I know that there will always be people who disagree with me, and sometimes you just have to agree to disagree.

Here I am defining personality traits in different terms than you are, apparently.

Passion and drive are indeed an integral part of becoming wealthy without "luck" or being born into it. But is not passion and drive a personality trait? Some people have it, some people don't, and it can be developed.

Let's do this. Instead of personality traits, let's just state what they are. Consider:

Quote:self confidence, courage to take risks, knowledge of their specialty, drive to succeed regardless of what anyone else said or did, refusal to quit when they met with failure or setbacks, believing in themselves and their dreams, goals and efforts regardless of everything else, wise use of time, resources and money to achieve their goal, strategic planning, perseverance, patience, focus on the goal, ability to break large goals into smaller ones and then accomplish them step by step

All of these - whatever you want to call them - and more are necessary for a person to have, use and benefit from in concert in order to successfully make themselves wealthy at the millionaire level or above.

Quote:but I don’t believe in focussing on personality traits, especially when worrying what others think usually hinders the potential for success, don’t you think?

One of the traits, qualities, whatever you want to call it that makes a self made millionaire is that they do not worry what others think of them, their goals, their dreams and their actions and choices. They have their goal, they map out a path to it, and then they take that path step by step. Unless what others think is going to directly damage their ability to achieve that goal, they don't let themselves be affected by it; and if it will, then they will either remove themselves from those who would potentially derail them that way, or adjust their path to accommodate.

For instance, I have to care what my customers and potential customers think of what I do, and how I do it. If my customers and potential customers do not like and trust me, they are not likely to buy from me, and I will be much less likely to succeed. So I work that fact into the plan and make it part of how I make myself wealthy: any good business owner knows that your customer must like and trust you and/or your brand/products/whatever for the business to succeed, if the business is structured to sell products or services to customers. So the common sense way forward is to build your business model to make your customers and potential customers happy, and keep them that way.

But when I encounter someone who hears what I do and laughs at me because they don't believe subliminals work, or becomes derisive or attacks me for thinking I can become a self made millionaire, I just chalk it up to a difference of opinion and move on. I don't allow the negativity of others to affect me in my journey to succeed in making myself wealthy because that is the path to failure, not success, and I'm not working on this for the last decade and a half to fail.

Every self made millionaire I ever met has the same point of view and opinion and they are successful in large part because of that fact. Nobody can tear me down without my permission, and if I give them my permission, I fail to achieve my goal. So why would I give them my permission to tear me down? I choose to succeed, and the naysayers can enjoy themselves doing their thing, but I'm going to keep working toward my goal steadily and surely, and eventually I will achieve it. And I no longer care what the naysayers think once I achieve my goal, because I'm not doing it to impress someone, or prove something or be right... I'm doing it because I want that end goal for my own security and for the expanded good I can then do in the world, and thereby make my life worth having lived.

So people like Bill Gates (who I admire as a businessman, but disagree with on certain aspects of how to become wealthy) are not going to be worried what other people think of them. In fact that very trait, quality, whatever we're calling it is one of the biggest reasons Bill Gates succeeded, and one of the biggest reasons I admire him: regardless of what anyone else thinks, says or does, he is his own biggest fan and supporter, and he always bets on himself. He was one of the people who taught that to me, even though I have never met the man.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Cozy - 08-31-2015

(08-31-2015, 11:04 AM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:Well I’m glad we can have a conversation without someone exploding. When I hear personality I think the way someone interacts with the people around them, and the way they choose to. I think when it comes to anything successful it just has to do with passion, passion for something that will make impact and is therefore profitable, and then the “personality”, if you want to call it that comes afterward. We are largely defined by the things we focus on, I believe that, but I don’t believe in focussing on personality traits, especially when worrying what others think usually hinders the potential for success, don’t you think?

There's no need to explode. Smile I know that there will always be people who disagree with me, and sometimes you just have to agree to disagree.

Here I am defining personality traits in different terms than you are, apparently.

Passion and drive are indeed an integral part of becoming wealthy without "luck" or being born into it. But is not passion and drive a personality trait? Some people have it, some people don't, and it can be developed.

Let's do this. Instead of personality traits, let's just state what they are. Consider:

Quote:self confidence, courage to take risks, knowledge of their specialty, drive to succeed regardless of what anyone else said or did, refusal to quit when they met with failure or setbacks, believing in themselves and their dreams, goals and efforts regardless of everything else, wise use of time, resources and money to achieve their goal, strategic planning, perseverance, patience, focus on the goal, ability to break large goals into smaller ones and then accomplish them step by step

All of these - whatever you want to call them - and more are necessary for a person to have, use and benefit from in concert in order to successfully make themselves wealthy at the millionaire level or above.

Quote:but I don’t believe in focussing on personality traits, especially when worrying what others think usually hinders the potential for success, don’t you think?

One of the traits, qualities, whatever you want to call it that makes a self made millionaire is that they do not worry what others think of them, their goals, their dreams and their actions and choices. They have their goal, they map out a path to it, and then they take that path step by step. Unless what others think is going to directly damage their ability to achieve that goal, they don't let themselves be affected by it; and if it will, then they will either remove themselves from those who would potentially derail them that way, or adjust their path to accommodate.

For instance, I have to care what my customers and potential customers think of what I do, and how I do it. If my customers and potential customers do not like and trust me, they are not likely to buy from me, and I will be much less likely to succeed. So I work that fact into the plan and make it part of how I make myself wealthy: any good business owner knows that your customer must like and trust you and/or your brand/products/whatever for the business to succeed, if the business is structured to sell products or services to customers. So the common sense way forward is to build your business model to make your customers and potential customers happy, and keep them that way.

But when I encounter someone who hears what I do and laughs at me because they don't believe subliminals work, or becomes derisive or attacks me for thinking I can become a self made millionaire, I just chalk it up to a difference of opinion and move on. I don't allow the negativity of others to affect me in my journey to succeed in making myself wealthy because that is the path to failure, not success, and I'm not working on this for the last decade and a half to fail.

Every self made millionaire I ever met has the same point of view and opinion and they are successful in large part because of that fact. Nobody can tear me down without my permission, and if I give them my permission, I fail to achieve my goal. So why would I give them my permission to tear me down? I choose to succeed, and the naysayers can enjoy themselves doing their thing, but I'm going to keep working toward my goal steadily and surely, and eventually I will achieve it. And I no longer care what the naysayers think once I achieve my goal, because I'm not doing it to impress someone, or prove something or be right... I'm doing it because I want that end goal for my own security and for the expanded good I can then do in the world, and thereby make my life worth having lived.

So people like Bill Gates (who I admire as a businessman, but disagree with on certain aspects of how to become wealthy) are not going to be worried what other people think of them. In fact that very trait, quality, whatever we're calling it is one of the biggest reasons Bill Gates succeeded, and one of the biggest reasons I admire him: regardless of what anyone else thinks, says or does, he is his own biggest fan and supporter, and he always bets on himself. He was one of the people who taught that to me, even though I have never met the man.

Well, Bill Gates came from a successful/supportive family, but I get your point. I think you should read the book anyway.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-31-2015

If I understand correctly, you're saying that I should read this book to understand why the key feature of becoming a millionaire is good luck to simply having been born at the right place and time?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Cozy - 08-31-2015

(08-31-2015, 04:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: If I understand correctly, you're saying that I should read this book to understand why the key feature of becoming a millionaire is good luck to simply having been born at the right place and time?

I just think denial is the root of all failure and stupidity. You might as well know what you're up against.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 09-11-2015

Shannon, when you become a multi-millionaire or when any of us become one, what would the best place to put your money since obviously banks have a $250,000 insurance policy?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 09-14-2015

(08-31-2015, 07:34 PM)Banksy Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 04:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: If I understand correctly, you're saying that I should read this book to understand why the key feature of becoming a millionaire is good luck to simply having been born at the right place and time?

I just think denial is the root of all failure and stupidity. You might as well know what you're up against.

So if I understand you correctly, you believe that I am in denial and wasting my time with my efforts, and you're attempting to show me that.

But I have to say that a belief in or expectation of failure is the surest way to fail. Is it possible that I might fail to become a millionaire in spite of my efforts? Sure. Is it a certainty? Not unless I adopt your beliefs!

I can bet and win, 100% of the time, that you will never become a millionaire with such faulty, negative, failure based beliefs. You have defeated yourself before you ever began. I can bet on myself becoming a millionaire and have a much better chance of winning now than I would if I ever did choose to limit myself the way you have.

On top of that, I would have to say that the book you suggest is at best questionable in it's logic and conclusions, and at worst preposterously in error logically.

So we will agree to disagree.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 09-14-2015

(09-11-2015, 06:35 AM)THolt Wrote: Shannon, when you become a multi-millionaire or when any of us become one, what would the best place to put your money since obviously banks have a $250,000 insurance policy?

I am not a millionaire yet, and I have not yet needed to answer that question for myself. I will have to ask some of my more financially savvy friends.

I know that when I become wealthy I will be setting up a situation in which my wealth is transferred from generation to generation within my family, and that would be a good answer for you to this question probably. But so far what I know is that the old money families typically use a variety of investments and they use the power of compound interest over a long period of time. For instance, when a child is born, they may receive a $10,000 account from the grandmother which is left to mature over 20 years or 30 years before it is accessible to the child, and it grows by compound interest over that time.

I'll find out more.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 09-19-2015

With your breakthroughs in 6g technology, what are the possibilities of using it with BAMM? Will the football program be in 6g as opposed to 5.5g. In the distant future, could a fully 12 stage 6g BAMM be possible. I don't intend to be pushy and mark demands . I'm just curious about the possibilities of 6g

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 09-19-2015

At this point, a football would be less useful than a complete rebuild, and I hate to say that because of the amount of work it would entail, but it's true. That is given the advances in build technique I have developed since this program was begun, and they are in no small part attributable to using BAMM IMO. That said, I don't see myself having time to really worry about it much for a long time.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 09-23-2015

Okay. Will the listening time limit still be 1-4 hours for multistage, single stage, or BAMM. BAMM in 5g still knocks me out occasionally. I can't imagine the energy BAMM 6g would consume from the user and the creator as well. Me thinks man is not meant to make BAMM 6g. Tis only for the gods. Hahaha

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Cozy - 11-20-2015

(09-14-2015, 07:16 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 07:34 PM)Banksy Wrote:

So if I understand you correctly, you believe that I am in denial and wasting my time with my efforts, and you're attempting to show me that.

But I have to say that a belief in or expectation of failure is the surest way to fail. Is it possible that I might fail to become a millionaire in spite of my efforts? Sure. Is it a certainty? Not unless I adopt your beliefs!

I can bet and win, 100% of the time, that you will never become a millionaire with such faulty, negative, failure based beliefs. You have defeated yourself before you ever began. I can bet on myself becoming a millionaire and have a much better chance of winning now than I would if I ever did choose to limit myself the way you have.

On top of that, I would have to say that the book you suggest is at best questionable in it's logic and conclusions, and at worst preposterously in error logically.

So we will agree to disagree.

Shannon, you're very defensive for someone who has all the answers. All I'm saying is maybe you're focusing on the wrong things, how can there ever be progress if ego is always in the way?

Sometimes there are different perspectives that you have to take into account, there are a million different ways of thinking, ways of doing things etc. You're honestly being very conservative right now. All I said was, you should read this book... How is learning about a different perspective failure based thinking or laughably inaccurate? Lol, you're not the only person who's done research.

Take this into account: If there is a starving child in africa, what are their chances of becoming a millionaire compared to a child growing up in silicon valley and is surrounded by successful entrepreneurs? You're saying that all the african child needs is the "right personality traits" and voila and they will eventually become millionaires.

That's like swimming against a tide, and saying eventually I'll get to the other side.

You have a program called luck magnifier no? Sometimes the stepping stones are more important than just swimming against a tide lol. I used luck magnifier and manifested things in less then 2 days, while some people are waiting months to manifest the same things, due to personality traits training. Man all thats doing is keeping you grounded in one way of thinking and one perspective, successful personality traits come from life experience not the other way around.

You're spending alot of energy and time developing these programs which means you honestly believe what you're doing, but sometimes you're closed-mindedness scares me, especially when you're leading so many people in such a profound way. Put your ego aside and just have a real conversation. Open and scientific, right? Sometimes that requires taking other perspectives into account and thinking outside the box. You'd be much more successful if you stopped trying to be a leader and be more of a scientist.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 01-12-2016

Well, I read the book, and I find a lot of faulty logic in it.

I'm not sure I follow you on the closed mindedness, or what you mean by being a scientist instead of a leader. Whether or not you or I like it or want it, I am both, and I must continue to be both. Believe me, I would love to disappear for a while and pop back up with the finished product, having spent all my time just doing R&D. But I have a forum full of people who need my input, because without it there are misunderstandings that grow over time.

As to my own BAMM journey, I spent the two weeks I was sick using MIR instead of BAMM, and I could definitely see a difference by the end. I justify doing that by the realization that MIR kept me from having to go to the hospital and spend probably several hundred or perhaps thousands more on medical bills. So in a strange sort of way, it was helping me achieve my goal.

What told me that I was needing to go back was a combination of lowered motivation and the realization that my ego was no longer being expressed or dealt with reasonably. I have been back on BAMM since I guess the 3rd or 4th of January, 2016, and both of these are benefitting greatly. It is also helping to guide me in other ways.

BAMM is also helping me stay the course when I feel like what I'm trying to do is hopeless. For instance, the whole thing with AP code, BAMM helped me conclude that that is of secondary importance to actually making new stuff, and so I put that down for the time being to focus on making new stuff. The AP situation was becoming a useless blockage.

There is also the feeling that I will never get to my goal with the 6G prototype. It's amazingly powerful now, and yet somehow it doesn't seem like that's enough. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and yet somehow it still seems hopeless because every time I think I have the one that's going to finally break through that glass ceiling, I don't. It's baby steps every time in terms of outwardly obvious.

The power of this thing is incredible, but it's not outwardly obvious yet. The end goal is that it needs to be not just effective, but that it needs to achieve a specific goal in a very obvious way and in a really short amount of time. Right now it's working, but it isn't working to spec. Each iteration gets me closer, but it's always baby steps, and quite frankly I feel like I am getting tired of working on this when it's been over a year and a half now and I am still only making baby steps. No matter how close I get, it always seems just out of reach. BAMM is helping me remain focused, regardless of these feelings. I know I'll get there, but I need to put it down for a while and come back to it. Problem is, I can't do that because it's too complex, and I would not be able to remember everything I need to know to keep working on it if I did.

But, all this is from the perspective of baby steps. If I was to demonstrate this thing to someone who has never seen anything but 5G, one of two things would happen. Either they would be unable to see it doing anything (basically because that glass ceiling hasn't yet been broken), or they would be shock-and-awed, if they could see and comprehend what it is actually doing. The goal for the final is 20 minutes. Right now I have it operating at about 1.5 hours for the tests I am able to do, and I am not sure that is where it really is operating, because various things may be pushing the time back artificially and I simply don't have the funding to clear those away during testing just yet. Perhaps that is for the best, as it will only push me further in achieving the goal.

Whatever the case is, as exhausted as I feel right now, I know the end result is coming, and I know it will arrive. I am pretty sure I know when, at this point, too, but it is still something of a waiting game at the moment.

Perseverance is one of the key attributes of all self made millionaires.

But regardless of everything, I can feel change coming nd I know things will begin shifting shortly. Until then, there is more work to be done.

I wonder if it will be one particular title that makes me achieve this goal.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-08-2016

So I have been having trouble with BAMM because I am responsible for creating 6G and the prototype is pretty much blowing away BAMM's effects for the most part, although I get the strong impression that 6G is the result of BAMM 2.0 working it's magic.

I have decided that to help combat this, I am going to make a football for BAMM 2.0 that will be a single stage day use program that will require BAMM 2.0 be in use for it to work, which will be based on actively manifesting and magnifying the impact, success, efficiency and speed of effect of BAMM 2.0's script. The idea is that it will be something you can run during the day, which will only affect you if you're also running BAMM 2.0, and it will act as booster rockets for BAMM 2.0.

I have to figure out active manifestation first, but once I do, it shouldn't be too hard to make this football. And of course, it will be free for everyone who bought a copy of BAMM 2.0.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-08-2016

Great news Shannon.
What specific 6g technology will be included other than what you have you mentioned?