Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Cozy - 07-29-2015

(07-09-2015, 12:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: Am I still using BAMM 2.0? You bet. I'm on Stage 7, run through #3. And does it still produce noticeable results for me? You bet. Every day I use it is a day that is more productive than it would have been otherwise. I love how it keeps me focused on work, the end goal and being productive, even when I don't necessarily want to be.

How does it feel at this point? If I were to compare it to an intercontinental ballistic missile fired at a target half way around the world, there would be the prep stage, the launch stage, the altitude gaining stage, the cruise stage, descent and then impact. Right now, I feel like I am in the later stages of cruise, having reached and passed peak altitude, starting descent, with target locked in and impact inevitable. I know it's going to happen, and within about a 2 year window, I know when. I'm just waiting and working to get there.

Shannon, have you ever read a book called the outliers? I think you’re missing a key feature of becoming a millionaire.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 07-31-2015

No, have not. I don't have a lot of time for reading, right now, either, can you fill me in?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 08-03-2015

Shannon I have a quick question. Is it preferable to have a fixed amount of time everyday to listen to BAMM. Right now I am listening 10hrs a day However I feel I can listen to it fit 16-20 hrs some days but I don't want to imbalance the program. What would the best course of action be?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-07-2015

More hours is better. Listen as much as you reasonably can.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 08-08-2015

So I can exceed 10 hrs a day on certain days and it won't imbalance the program?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-13-2015

You basically should do as many hours in a day as you are comfortable with doing, given the amount of energy it requires. I use it between 8 and 16 hours a day, because some days I have to do stuff that doesn't allow me to use it as much and some days I can let it ride. But if I go over 16 hours a day I start morticing, and if I don't, it takes a couple days to have my brain become completely exhausted and I need to sleep a good 12+ hours. So, to remain productive and get as much exposure as possible, I try to keep it over 12 hours, but under 17.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Cozy - 08-29-2015

(07-31-2015, 09:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: No, have not. I don't have a lot of time for reading, right now, either, can you fill me in?

Basically, getting rich is more about lucky breaks and opportunity than it is about personal development.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-29-2015

(08-29-2015, 06:28 PM)Banksy Wrote:
(07-31-2015, 09:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: No, have not. I don't have a lot of time for reading, right now, either, can you fill me in?

Basically, getting rich is more about lucky breaks and opportunity than it is about personal development.

Do you really believe that?

It's true. Tell me Shannon, what's the difference between you and Bill Gates?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-29-2015

You point to Bill Gates as proof that luck is why someone becomes wealthy, but it really has nothing to do with it. In those cases where it appears to be luck (which are the minority, by the way) there are other things in play that are not luck. The vast majority of people who become wealthy do so because they have the right personality traits. Those traits are naturally occurring for some, and can be developed for others. But to attribute wealthy to luck is laughably inaccurate.

Bill gates had an opportunity presented to him, and he took full advantage of it. He used his knowledge, his natural skills and his contacts to achieve a goal. That's not luck. That's taking full advantage of an opportunity and using one's natural skills, contacts and knowledge to do so.

Bill Gates is wealthy because his personality is prone to wealth. He has the traits that make a self made millionaire, and in his case, billionaire. If it was luck, it would be random. He would have randomly succeeded or failed at each step of the way to millionaire and then billionaire. He did not; his failures were predictable, just as his successes were, if you know what you're looking at. And he is a billionaire because his successes were vastly in excess of his failures, and that is not a random chance happening; that is him making what happened, happen.

Luck does not exist. All things happen for a reason. Just because you cannot see why they happen does not make them random.

(08-29-2015, 07:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: You point to Bill Gates as proof that luck is why someone becomes wealthy, but it really has nothing to do with it. In those cases where it appears to be luck (which are the minority, by the way) there are other things in play that are not luck. The vast majority of people who become wealthy do so because they have the right personality traits. Those traits are naturally occurring for some, and can be developed for others. But to attribute wealthy to luck is laughably inaccurate.

Bill gates had an opportunity presented to him, and he took full advantage of it. He used his knowledge, his natural skills and his contacts to achieve a goal. That's not luck. That's taking full advantage of an opportunity and using one's natural skills, contacts and knowledge to do so.

Bill Gates is wealthy because his personality is prone to wealth. He has the traits that make a self made millionaire, and in his case, billionaire. If it was luck, it would be random. He would have randomly succeeded or failed at each step of the way to millionaire and then billionaire. He did not; his failures were predictable, just as his successes were, if you know what you're looking at. And he is a billionaire because his successes were vastly in excess of his failures, and that is not a random chance happening; that is him making what happened, happen.

Luck does not exist. All things happen for a reason. Just because you cannot see why they happen does not make them random.

If you look at the most wealthiest people in history they all happened to have been born in the same era.

They're are a lot of people who have the same personality traits as Bill Gates who are not millionaires, there are a lot of people who are smarter than Bill Gates who aren't as successful. If you know Bill Gate's story you know he was exposed to computers at a very early age when access to them was scarce even for universities. From there it was his years of practice and passion, or obsession for computers that led to his success.

There's something in sociology called the Matthew effect, or "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer", it shows that people get to where they are because of accumulative advantage. It really has nothing to do with personality traits specifically, maybe entitlement.

You act like people are scheming to be wealthy, most of the time they just happen to be passionate about something that's profitable.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-30-2015

Not scheming. My research - more than a decade of it - showed a definite series of personality traits and response prioritization that was repeatable in people who become very wealthy because they made themselves so. It doesn't matter how smart you are, or when you're born, it matters what traits you have developed and what you do with what you have.

If my goal was to raise ants, I might become a millionaire still, though it's very unlikely. But if my goal is to become a millionaire, and then I steadily work at developing myself in that direction and actively making choices and seeking opportunities that naturally increase my probability of doing so, the probability naturally and common-sensically goes much much higher.

There's always the chance that for some reason, regardless of a person's life and choices and efforts they will become or will not become a millionaire. But those people who constitute the vast majority of millionaires are self made millionaires. They were not born into it. They didn't have it land in their lap. They consciously chose it and then made it happen, intentionally, deliberately, and usually with a lot of focused effort toward that goal specifically over a period of between 1 and 4 decades. The Internet is making it easier and faster for sure, but the majority who I found did things like saving their money and putting it into some sort of financial vehicle that would make it grow, cutting coupons, eliminating waste, choosing their activities with productivity toward the goal in mind, and so forth.

Then there were those who used an advanced degree to get a good job, and made that good job (such as doctor, lawyer, etc.) pay for the business venture they wanted to start. The man who owns North American Natural Resources did this. He started out as a lawyer and then leveraged that to pay for the company he started to harvest the natural methane from the local dump, convert it to electricity and then sell the energy to the electric company. If memory serves, he made himself a millionaire within 7 years.

There are those guys and gals who come up with a great idea and then they pursue it until it gets to market, where it explodes. The guys behind the ingenious FlowHive did this.

But in every case, they made themselves wealthy because they picked a goal that ended in becoming a millionaire, and pursued it steadily and faithfully. They made a plan to become wealthy, and then worked their plan step by step. And in every case, they had to have a large majority at least of the 29 qualities that showed up again and again in the personalities of self made millionaires, including self confidence, courage to take risks, knowledge of their specialty, drive to succeed regardless of what anyone else said or did, refusal to quit when they met with failure or setbacks, believing in themselves and their dreams, goals and efforts regardless of everything else, wise use of time, resources and money to achieve their goal, strategic planning, perseverance, patience, focus on the goal, ability to break large goals into smaller ones and then accomplish them step by step, and so forth.

Most people who are millionaires are self made millionaires, and most of them are people you've never heard of. Their wealth has nothing to do with luck or being born into it, or winning the lottery. It has to do with having or developing the right personality traits, beliefs and attitudes, and then using those and their dreams, plans and resources in deliberate ways to achieve their deliberate goal of becoming financially wealthy.

I know a guy who is a perfect candidate for multi-millionaire, and he could have achieved that over a decade ago if he had taken my advice. He has every single thing it takes, except the most important one: he does not believe he can do it, and so he never took action to try. He's a natural born salesman, and could sell ice to an Eskimo ice salesman, I kid you not. So good he used to turn wrong number phone calls into same day sex with lingere models and things like that. But he never really believed in himself, and so instead of taking my advice he decided to do the "safe" thing and became a police detective. Now he has a steady job, steady paycheck, and no real future concerning any sort of wealth. At any time he could change his mind and start achieving that, but his mind is locked. So locked, in fact, that he's watched me build this business for 12 years and still refuses to accept that subliminals work.

If Bill Gates decided to work at Radio Shack instead of do what he did, would he be a billionaire? Or become a car salesman, or any of a thousand other things? Probably not. He became one because he had the right personality and he chose to do so. It wasn't luck. He recognized that he was sitting on a surfboard right before a tidal wave hit, and he started paddling in the right direction and then stood up at the right time. He surfed the wave, instead of letting it go by.

A lot of millionaires and billionaires do this very same thing. So where does luck come into it? Was it luck for Carnegie? Was it luck for Tesla? Or Edison? Or Rockefeller? No, it was the right personality with the right attitude and beliefs focused on the right goal and using what resources they had in the right ways.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 08-30-2015

Well put Shannon. That is what BAMM does. It develops those traits Shannon talked about in addition to other things to turn you into the kind of person that becomes a multi millionaire and billionaire. BAMM through storms or sunshine is making me this person albeit gradually in a much shorter time frame. Not a get rich quick program.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Cozy - 08-31-2015

(08-30-2015, 04:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: Not scheming. My research - more than a decade of it - showed a definite series of personality traits and response prioritization that was repeatable in people who become very wealthy because they made themselves so. It doesn't matter how smart you are, or when you're born, it matters what traits you have developed and what you do with what you have.

If my goal was to raise ants, I might become a millionaire still, though it's very unlikely. But if my goal is to become a millionaire, and then I steadily work at developing myself in that direction and actively making choices and seeking opportunities that naturally increase my probability of doing so, the probability naturally and common-sensically goes much much higher.

There's always the chance that for some reason, regardless of a person's life and choices and efforts they will become or will not become a millionaire. But those people who constitute the vast majority of millionaires are self made millionaires. They were not born into it. They didn't have it land in their lap. They consciously chose it and then made it happen, intentionally, deliberately, and usually with a lot of focused effort toward that goal specifically over a period of between 1 and 4 decades. The Internet is making it easier and faster for sure, but the majority who I found did things like saving their money and putting it into some sort of financial vehicle that would make it grow, cutting coupons, eliminating waste, choosing their activities with productivity toward the goal in mind, and so forth.

Then there were those who used an advanced degree to get a good job, and made that good job (such as doctor, lawyer, etc.) pay for the business venture they wanted to start. The man who owns North American Natural Resources did this. He started out as a lawyer and then leveraged that to pay for the company he started to harvest the natural methane from the local dump, convert it to electricity and then sell the energy to the electric company. If memory serves, he made himself a millionaire within 7 years.

There are those guys and gals who come up with a great idea and then they pursue it until it gets to market, where it explodes. The guys behind the ingenious FlowHive did this.

But in every case, they made themselves wealthy because they picked a goal that ended in becoming a millionaire, and pursued it steadily and faithfully. They made a plan to become wealthy, and then worked their plan step by step. And in every case, they had to have a large majority at least of the 29 qualities that showed up again and again in the personalities of self made millionaires, including self confidence, courage to take risks, knowledge of their specialty, drive to succeed regardless of what anyone else said or did, refusal to quit when they met with failure or setbacks, believing in themselves and their dreams, goals and efforts regardless of everything else, wise use of time, resources and money to achieve their goal, strategic planning, perseverance, patience, focus on the goal, ability to break large goals into smaller ones and then accomplish them step by step, and so forth.

Most people who are millionaires are self made millionaires, and most of them are people you've never heard of. Their wealth has nothing to do with luck or being born into it, or winning the lottery. It has to do with having or developing the right personality traits, beliefs and attitudes, and then using those and their dreams, plans and resources in deliberate ways to achieve their deliberate goal of becoming financially wealthy.

I know a guy who is a perfect candidate for multi-millionaire, and he could have achieved that over a decade ago if he had taken my advice. He has every single thing it takes, except the most important one: he does not believe he can do it, and so he never took action to try. He's a natural born salesman, and could sell ice to an Eskimo ice salesman, I kid you not. So good he used to turn wrong number phone calls into same day sex with lingere models and things like that. But he never really believed in himself, and so instead of taking my advice he decided to do the "safe" thing and became a police detective. Now he has a steady job, steady paycheck, and no real future concerning any sort of wealth. At any time he could change his mind and start achieving that, but his mind is locked. So locked, in fact, that he's watched me build this business for 12 years and still refuses to accept that subliminals work.

If Bill Gates decided to work at Radio Shack instead of do what he did, would he be a billionaire? Or become a car salesman, or any of a thousand other things? Probably not. He became one because he had the right personality and he chose to do so. It wasn't luck. He recognized that he was sitting on a surfboard right before a tidal wave hit, and he started paddling in the right direction and then stood up at the right time. He surfed the wave, instead of letting it go by.

A lot of millionaires and billionaires do this very same thing. So where does luck come into it? Was it luck for Carnegie? Was it luck for Tesla? Or Edison? Or Rockefeller? No, it was the right personality with the right attitude and beliefs focused on the right goal and using what resources they had in the right ways.

Well I’m glad we can have a conversation without someone exploding. When I hear personality I think the way someone interacts with the people around them, and the way they choose to. I think when it comes to anything successful it just has to do with passion, passion for something that will make impact and is therefore profitable, and then the “personality”, if you want to call it that comes afterward. We are largely defined by the things we focus on, I believe that, but I don’t believe in focussing on personality traits, especially when worrying what others think usually hinders the potential for success, don’t you think?