Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 06-28-2014

Thanks guys. :-)

I don't post here more often because I don't want to just blather. But, I'll say this. The personal strength and presence I am developing is such that it feels as if I am a solar mass igniting, and my gravity is almost forcibly attracting others to orbit me. I'm not entirely sure what is causing this, but the effect is almost magical. I really feel this power of presence building within me and my confidence is very, very high. I guess using the solar mass analogy, you could say that I feel like I am a Jupiter-sized planet, and I am still sweeping up proto-matter which will shortly cause me to ignite into a solar mass, which of course would be me achieving the goal.

I also get the impression that for me, achieving the goal will be a two-stage process. I can feel that the first part is approaching, and I can feel it is not far away, but that could mean I still have another year to go from here to achieve it. The "full ignition" so to speak, feels a little bit further off. But I can feel this as if it is already a memory to some part of me, which makes sense, because the program is designed to cause you to project yourself into the "you" who has already achieved the goal.

I now am getting hit with bigger bills than ever before, and in the past bills this size would have caused me depression out of hopelessness to be able to pay them off. But now, I typically either feel down for a day and then stand up and confidently say, "No sweat, I got this." or I just skip the depression and go to the "I got this." part. And I am paying down my debts faster than ever.

It started off being frustrating that as my income increases my bills are matching pace with them... almost as if this was planned, it's just ridiculous. But now I understand what's happening. BAMM 2.0 is using my resources as fast as I have them to destroy the chains that bind me to the old "I wish I was a millionaire" instead of the now-becoming "I am a millionaire, and my debts are a thing of the past."

So now, understanding that, I understand that while my income is increasing and so are my bills, I am just clearing away the mire that was holding me down before, and soon now I'll be free of it and able to walk away, with all that money going into building wealth instead of killing debt. So now I don't mind it.

I also notice that I almost invariably pay more on my debts than I have to unless I absolutely don't have anything more than the minimum payment available. I didn't do that before.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 07-03-2014

That made me laugh. Who would want to read my biography?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 07-08-2014

I guess I just don't think of myself as being that interesting, but I suppose I can see how my story might be inspirational to others. I was planning to write a "How I became a millionaire and how you can too" type of book later, but not an autobiography.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 07-19-2014

Just finished creating my first batch of my Black Velvet cologne that is intended for sale. Last time, I spent $500 on materials and it came out wrong because one ingredient was "IRFA compliant" when I didn't want it to be... as it turned out. This time, I specifically looked for the stuff that wasn't. And this time, I spent my money and came out with 14 bottles of the real Black Velvet Mark 4 on my desk, ranging from 10 mL to 60 mL in size.

This is awesome, because I have had a backlog of people wanting to buy this stuff. It's very frequent for me to have people of both genders ask me what I am wearing and how they can get some when I wear it in public.

The day before the day before yesterday, I put on one spray of BV Mark 8, which is the aphrodisiac version of it. It was intended to be a test application, and I applied it late at night so nobody could be affected. I just wanted to observe the drydown. But about 12.5 hours later, I was talking to a friend of a friend, and she says to me, "Oh my, your cologne is delicious!" I later heard that she commented on it three separate times after I left, and that she positively loves it. Oops, not someone I would have worn it for, but that's still a very revealing response... not only more than 12 hours later, but the application was under my shirt on my chest, and I only used one spray. I am told that BV Mark 8 is the sexiest smell ever by a few of my friends. I agree. Tomorrow, I'm going to make some.

I'm looking forward to making these available to you all. That will have to wait a little while yet, but it's coming. We have to design the bottles, source screen printing for the labels and of course spray tops. Packaging, etc. There's a part of me that does not want to release my creation to the world. It's my unique signature scent. It is amazingly popular, and it burns you into a woman's mind in a very positive way. I have women commenting about how good it smells months later when I am not wearing any.

I have to be very careful when and where I wear Mark 8, because it has a very pronounced effect on women. It's dangerous. Three women I know have told me that it makes them wet within a minute or two when they smell it, and I have seen women catch a whiff and groan on more than one occasion. I opted not to wear it to the last social function I went to because it's just too sexy. Even wearing Mark 4, I had a woman smell my neck and tell me that if I come to her hotel room, I'll get some. lol This stuff is awesome.

But now I have to stop being the only person in the world who has it... and that doesn't make me happy. On the other hand, I know that it will sell well, and people will come back for more. The first guy to buy some from me (forcibly, mind you, I didn't want to sell it) recently told me he "needs another bottle" and he "has to have it, people love that smell, I don't get that reaction from other colognes".

Well no kidding, that's because it's not made like other colognes. I do things differently, and I use special components in extremely specific ratios that together trigger people's brains to respond with a lot of pleasure from the scent. I don't use pheromones, either.

Ironically, I can't smell it on myself after about 20 minutes, I thought at first that it had become a "skin scent", but as it turns out, it causes nasal fatigue in the wearer (you can't smell it unless you smell the application point or wear a lot, but everyone else can) and everyone really enjoys it.

So now I am taking home a 2 oz bottle for myself, and it will be my first bottle of my own cologne that joins my cologne collection. Poor collection, I never wear them. I only wear my own stuff.

But after having created and bottled this batch, I have a headache because it's so strong in my office. (Little spilled on my desk.) So it's time for me to go home and enjoy some rest.

I think the colognes and perfumes I create are going to make me some serious money. Thanks, BAMM 2.0. Thanks, Andrew. :-)

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Spiral - 07-20-2014

Ahh, so that's what you've been busy with. Pleased to here it's going so well.

Wanted to let you know that I still very much enjoy the sample of Sensual Man you gave me. I'm definitely going to purchase that once the perfect formula is available.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-14-2014

(07-21-2014, 12:07 AM)Larry Wrote:
(07-19-2014, 08:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: But now I have to stop being the only person in the world who has it... and that doesn't make me happy.
Shannon I am always impressed by your generosity. I wonder what is your thinking behind it. It seems that you prefer to share everything more than to have a competitive advantage.
You are not worried that someone can use this products or subliminals to get the women you want, for example. I would understand that you can do it for money, but I think it's not your only motivation.

I know my fears are rooted in a inferiority complex. Because I know that there is a lot more people out there smarter and "better" than me. And my advantage over them is my mindset. My willingness to take risks and my willpower. If other can gain this with a subliminal like BAMM I feel I'd be pissed off Smile

Perhaps I understand something you have not yet figured out yet. :-)

Firstly, I don't need to be better than anyone else, I need to be better than I was yesterday. If I can do that, then I am growing, and as long as I am growing, I am making headway toward my end goals. The key is that success is not a competition. All of us can succeed, it's a limited point of view that makes you believe otherwise. That of course must be balanced with the fact that two people cannot always achieve the same type and level of success if they both have the same level of understanding and resources, because sometimes you must be the first, or the best, to achieve a specific goal. So to do that, I keep my "how" a secret. But sharing with others does not diminish my success once I have done that.

Secondly, I understand that what I give to others returns to me. It used to be that I was very afraid that if I was to share with others, I would lose. That caused me to lose. Eventually I came to understand that, and the fact that by being generous, I gain more than if I am tight fisted. It is the nature of the beast that the more people have a positive response to you, the more they will be ready, willing and able to help you succeed. So every person who I help with whatever it is they want, magnifies the amount of help I get becoming successful.

And lastly, I have no worries that someone else might get a woman I want, this way or any other way, because of the fact that I know how to get any woman I choose to get already, regardless of circumstances. It just so happens that I choose to focus my time and energy on making myself a multi-millionaire for the time being, and women are not my primary focus. (I already have all the attention from women that I can handle as it stands, and it's increasing all the time.)

But this same thing applies to everything else: I know ho to get what I want, regardless. It's just a matter of time, focus and effort. You balance what you give with protecting yourself, and then it works. But it will always be true that the more you are focused on helping others, the more you will be successful overall. When a million people like and trust you, they will make your journey a million times easier simply as a display of gratitude for your generosity and kindness.

The business model of "Eat or be eaten" works for short term success only, but it is not sustainable. The business model of "A million happy customers will become two million because of word of mouth, and if they all stay happy, then you'll have four million, and so forth ad infinitum" works as long as you treat your customers right. This of course means you must be generous, and give more than you get in some ways.

You'd be amazed at the ridiculous refund requests we get. Not only ignoring the conditions to be eligible for a refund, but obviously trying to scam us. We have the most generous refund policy in the market, and for those people, it's not good enough. There will always be the low awareness types who have no morals and no qualms about stealing or taking from you without giving anything back, no matter how they do it as long as they gain something in the short run. That is simply the nature of the low awareness personality. They're growing, but at this time, they don't comprehend the damage they are doing by doing those things - for themselves or the people they try to get one over on.

This is the cost of doing business. You must deal with people who are out to get something for nothing. Fortunately, the vast majority of people are decent, honest people, and it is because of that fact that you can be generous and still succeed.

Ultimately, there is more than enough for all of us to succeed and be wealthy beyond our wildest dreams. What is preventing us is our fear of letting go and being generous to one another.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-14-2014

I am becoming aware of things now that are not yet manifest. Things that are sometimes years or decades into the future. I am becoming aware of patterns of sensation that I believe are echoes of this "most probable future", and now I am coming to understand what they are and represent.

It has gone beyond certainty that I will succeed in becoming a multi-millionaire. It is now to the degree that I am simply waiting for the time between myself and that reality to be traversed. I feel that goal ebbing and flowing like a gentle lapping at the shore of a calm bay, and it shifts back and forth from one year to the next in when it will manifest. I know for a fact that it will happen within a period of two years; the only question now is, in which year will it manifest physically first? Either way, it is there, and that is not changing. It has become a certainty for me. I must exercise patience, but it is coming, and I know this as surely as I know I am thinking these thoughts.

I am also starting to sense that my success will not stop at becoming a multi-millionaire. I sense that I will become vastly more successful than simply that; and that too shifts back and forth as to when it happens. This decade? Next? I'm not sure, but again, it is a certainty and I must be patient.

Another thing I must be patient with is finding the time to do everything I want to do. I find that my body is very limiting for this. I must sleep, eat, shower and take care of other bodily needs, which uses up most of my time. Since I cannot simply teach someone else how to do this and then delegate it, I am frustrated by this. I spend about half my time sleeping, and although I dearly love sleeping, and I try to use my down time to work as much as possible in my mind figuring things out an planning, I am not as productive that way as I would like.

I am working on several things at a time, all the time, and still I cannot be as productive as I want to be. Focusing on one thing at a time might be more efficient for a short time, but ultimately that will burn me out, so I go round robin as much as possible. Right now it's BASE, MPME research and development, and trying to solve related issues.

I know that what I am working on now will eventually be surpassed by something even more advanced. I know that I will eventually achieve incredible things, and those things will make me very wealthy and change the world. The bottleneck seems to be the limitations of the body. I've been thinking about how to make the set for learning, intellect development, and developing one's awareness, because I think that I might need it to continue advancing the technologies after this. Some of the things I think might be possible at this point astound me so much that I dare not mention them. I am really looking forward to trying to achieve them.

I am going to start work on one such project soon. I have to finish BASE first, which is constantly being slowed down and pushed back by everything and then some. But as usual, I persist and persevere, and regardless, it will be finished. At any given time, I find this frustrating because I am typically only 8-9 days of work from finished. Yet somehow we are almost a month and a half in and I am still at that stage. How has it happened that I have gotten stuck on Stage 1 for so long? Fortunately, I think that time has come and gone, and there will be significant progress sooner than later.

I am planning to take November off and go on vacation. I'm projecting that at the current rate of energy expenditure, if I don't, I'll burn out. And if that happens, I won't get anything done for a long time. Still no idea what I will do during November, because it's typically too cold for much of anything then, but we shall see. As long as I don't burn out, we're good.

After November, though I'm thinking that the path starts rising rapidly. I think amazing things are coming in 2015. I can feel it. But there's still a lot of drudge work to be done between now and whenever this takes off. Knowing that it's coming is a turn off. Knowing what it leads to makes it bearable.

Back to work.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 08-15-2014

Awesmome.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-30-2014

(08-30-2014, 08:11 AM)Larry Wrote: Thank you Shannon for your long and detailed response. I toke me a while to reply because I was digesting all what you have said. It' seems simple but my believe system was rejecting some parts of your response. After reading it a few times and with some time, now it makes a lot of more sense.

I am still not sure if everything you say is “right”, but it’s definitely a better way of living instead of being worried about what everybody else is doing. I love it.

Awesome post as usual. I vote for your next post to be in video format. Even if it's just upload for one day and then delete it! (Will you accept the challenge?Smile)

No. :-)

The time for that is not yet here. It will probably happen some time in the future, but not right now. On top of having no time to edit video, I have no desire to at this time.

As to whether I am right, well, observe the results it gets for me and make up your mind for yourself. All things must be balanced, of course; but generosity and good will towards others never hurts.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 09-26-2014

Shannon, sorry if this question is redundant, but what will the football program have in it in terms of technology and content??

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 10-01-2014

At this time, I don't know. Advances made since the concept was introduced have rendered that uncertain. I will have to revisit it when I have stabilized what I am developing.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 11-24-2014

Any updates on how you are doing on BAMM?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 12-09-2014

During the cycle I'm dealing with, which should reasonably have faded out of "noticeable" around the 15th of December 2014, I have had to deal with a lot of BS. This cycle is a theme of failure, frustration, delay, disruption. It has certainly been that. From deaths in the family to inheritances going haywire in court to finances going crazy to unexpected travel and expenses to business issues, interminable delays and restrictions working and being forced to deal with personal circumstances that drive me crazy, it's all here.

I was forced, both for myself and for the sake of someone I had to rescue, to stop using BAMM 2.0 and start using EHPRA, and then MIR when she got sick. Considering the options I had at the time, it would have left me non-functional for much longer and could have put her at risk for suicide if I had not made the choice I made. This was not lightly chosen. My original plan was to spend a week on EHPRA after my grandfather's death and go back to BAMM 2.0. The cycle made sure to emphasize the "delay" and "disruption" aspects of it's presence on that front.

This cycle is one I deal with about every 7 years. It's not something everyone has to deal with as unpleasantly as I do. Few people, in fact, do have to deal with it as roughly as it hits me. So please don't take this as me abandoning BAMM 2.0, or giving a change of instructions on BAMM. Sometimes, life kicks you down. You have to get back up and keep going, and that's exactly what I am doing.

When I have attempted to restart BAMM, it has been a joy to remember how wonderfully my friend supported me in being successful and accomplishing things. I have missed that a lot, and it frustrates me no end that I must constantly stop using it for other things - first EHPRA, and then MIR. It does nobody any good if I am not functional, whether it be because of depression, emotional turmoil or getting sick along with everyone around me.

To MIR's credit, I am the last one standing. Everyone else has gotten knocked down with a cold or a flu or even both. I have had to assist two such people, and yet I never developed a cold or flu. I was using MIR before I started dealing with them. It tried one day to get me, but it never took hold. MIR saved the day.

So when I am back to my previous schedule, it's back to BAMM. If I could have avoided this disruption, I would have. Don't think this won't cost me. And don't think it constitutes an excuse to give up on BAMM. If you want the end goal, you get back up and keep going, no matter how many times you get knocked down, or how hard.

I will see you at the finish line.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 12-15-2014

(12-11-2014, 04:34 AM)Larry Wrote: It hurts me to see you going through this. You deserve much more than what you are having right now.

I know a guy that can give you a hand. He is a businessman running an 8 figures online company. He is also a mentor and investor. He likes helping entrepreneurs like you and I am sure he will love to help you with your business.

I think he is the perfect guy for you.

You know that sometimes in business you have to do the easy things. You have been working like crazy all this time. I think it’s time for you to do the easy things, and contact him.

I have sent you an email to the subliminal shop email with his contact information.

You don’t lose anything by talking with him. Are you going to contact him?

I saw how this man has changed lives of others before. You don’t imagine right now how your life can look like in 6 months. Seriously. This 2015 could be your year, and I hope so.

You deserve it more than anyone.

In life there are always cycles of up and down. Some people have higher highs and some people have lower lows and some people have both. It is just a matter of taking it in stride and continuing on. Success is no less inevitable for me regardless, because I still choose to succeed, and I am ready, willing, able and eager to put in the work required to achieve that goal.

I work like crazy because I am the only person who can do what I do. When there is a heavy demand, and only one source of supply, the demand eventually outstrips the supply. Especially when there is so much to do, and just one person to do it.

There is no easy way out for this. I have to do the work. No amount of help can change that, financially or otherwise. Investors cannot help me clone myself, and that is the only solution. I know what I do because I and I alone have put in the required work, research, development, experimentation and contemplation time. I achieve what I do because of that and the fact that I refuse to release less than the best I can do.

I cannot share most of what I have learned. To do so would be to open Pandora's Box, releasing into the wild knowledge that is unsuitable and dangerous for the vast majority of people to possess. I also cannot know that the programming, scripting or building is done correctly unless I do it myself. To say it is complex at this point is a ridiculous, laughable understatement. And in this field, there is no room for error.

So, how is an investor going to help? Money is not the solution. The only solution here is good old fashioned hard work. So that is what I do. And in time, as the work is finished and built on, things will fall into place just as they should.

I very much appreciate your efforts to help, though.