Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Quote - 01-16-2014

(01-16-2014, 01:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: What I have to face, and deal with fear of, has turned out quite differently than I expected. At first I met with a lot of subconscious fear and resistance, and this made me feel awful and managed to kill me for a few days with accomplishing what I needed to do. But then I got upset and basically told my inner self, "Look, I know you're scared, but this needs to get done. It's nothing to be afraid of, I promise you. You might as well relax, because we are doing this one way or the other, whether either of us wants to or not. There's no way out of it, and that fact is out of my hands and yours. So just relax and trust me, and I'll make sure we're safe."

The fear faded after that over a period of several hours, after which I completely forgot about it, and started getting things accomplished.

I accomplished a couple things and immediatly ran into complications. What I expected to take 1-2 days will probably require a month. But, I have been doing at least one thing every day on the list, and today I was driving home from accomplishing the day's appointed task, and I was struck by the fact that I have no fear now. None. I juts pick a task on the list, and get it done. Nothing stops me. Nothing slows me down (but traffic, hehe). And day by day I am doing exactly what I need to do to kill this challenge.

I hope to have almost all of it dealt with in the next day or two.

Ok that's an amazing process! I think I went through that in Stage 1 and briefly in Stage 2 of AF, and that feeling hardly returned. I was wondering if you experience this at every stage (or how frequently) when using BAMM? That would be one of my motivating factors for using BAMM. Thanks!

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Spiral - 01-16-2014

That's been my self talk lately Shannon. Stage 10 has been brutal but I've just had to be like "Yo Spiral. It's cool."

Having all my tasks in organized lists and making new tasks as they pop up into my head has really helped me as well in this process. Sounds like you're enjoying the benefits of having a task manager/lists.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 01-16-2014

Spiral,I-ll Keep this short as I want to respect Shannon's journal as well and his space there of.... Yes stage 10 for me has been brutal and I write about it in MY journal,Im now into day 2 of level 11 and I am feeling and experiencing much better, and vice versa-shure hope it lasts. IM so glad I'm thru it(10th level) man. Brutal is the word,Spi-Man. Keith.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 01-16-2014

(01-16-2014, 04:58 AM)Quote Wrote:
(01-16-2014, 01:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: What I have to face, and deal with fear of, has turned out quite differently than I expected. At first I met with a lot of subconscious fear and resistance, and this made me feel awful and managed to kill me for a few days with accomplishing what I needed to do. But then I got upset and basically told my inner self, "Look, I know you're scared, but this needs to get done. It's nothing to be afraid of, I promise you. You might as well relax, because we are doing this one way or the other, whether either of us wants to or not. There's no way out of it, and that fact is out of my hands and yours. So just relax and trust me, and I'll make sure we're safe."

The fear faded after that over a period of several hours, after which I completely forgot about it, and started getting things accomplished.

I accomplished a couple things and immediatly ran into complications. What I expected to take 1-2 days will probably require a month. But, I have been doing at least one thing every day on the list, and today I was driving home from accomplishing the day's appointed task, and I was struck by the fact that I have no fear now. None. I juts pick a task on the list, and get it done. Nothing stops me. Nothing slows me down (but traffic, hehe). And day by day I am doing exactly what I need to do to kill this challenge.

I hope to have almost all of it dealt with in the next day or two.

Ok that's an amazing process! I think I went through that in Stage 1 and briefly in Stage 2 of AF, and that feeling hardly returned. I was wondering if you experience this at every stage (or how frequently) when using BAMM? That would be one of my motivating factors for using BAMM. Thanks!

I have only had to do this twice. One was stage 3 or 4, I believe, and one is now... but this time, it's because of timing external to BAMM, although BAMM is certainly pushing me forward.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 01-16-2014

(01-16-2014, 05:56 AM)Spiral Wrote: That's been my self talk lately Shannon. Stage 10 has been brutal but I've just had to be like "Yo Spiral. It's cool."

Having all my tasks in organized lists and making new tasks as they pop up into my head has really helped me as well in this process. Sounds like you're enjoying the benefits of having a task manager/lists.

I discovered that my bank has a budget app, on it's website, so I set up a budget, and I have a major goal and the goals I need to accomplish to achieve the major goal. So it's a short list, and each thing makes crystal clear sense, and I know exactly when and what needs to be done. But I am still battling something... yesterday I forced myself to stay awake all day long with caffeine so I would sleep all night, only to be reminded that my body is ultra-sensitive to caffeine and it kept me awake all night. Ugh, I am so tired of this.

So artificial solutions aren't doing it. Time for magnum willpower and determination.

I have on the drawing board a subliminal for instant (or near instant) erectile response with sex drive increase, which is what I understand the pills for that stuff do. I also have on the drawing board a subliminal for nasal decongestant, which I couldn't resist building yesterday afternoon when the models said it would work. I tested it on myself, and even though I wasn't congested... I'll be damned if it didn't work. I can't wait to do more testing on this.

There are also programs on the drawing board for sleep aid and awakener, based in 5G subliminal. Digital drugs have also been on my mind. Think I'm going to build the sleep aid and see if I can use it to make my sleeping patterns normal again, and the awakener to keep me awake long enough to be productive if I can't.

Then there's a next gen version of pain relief on the drawing boards, which I could also use to combine with the decongestant to help with sinus headaches...

so much awesome stuff to do. But, 3rd Gen upgrades... sigh. I hate doing work I have already done.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 01-17-2014

I realized today that a lot of these things I am working on, slowly but surely, are going to be things that can (and probably will) eventually make me extremely wealthy. Like pain relief, Maximum Immune Response, and a whole host of other "instant response" programs that can come out of them. Aphrodisiacs, decongestants, healing enhancement, mood shifting, anger neutralization, digital subliminal drugs... there is just SO MUCH I can do with this.

I am busy at the moment with the decongestant and the latest attempt at pain relief, but I have a primitive attempt at creating a digital drug that I have witnessed acting as a very powerful calmative on more than one occasion. With the advances I have made since then, I could potentially create a digital subliminal drug that kills anger almost immediately... or one that de-stresses you and replaces the stress with pleasurable relaxation almost instantly... and this is only the tip of the iceberg!

Money aside, this is really blowing me away, and I am glad I can be the one to discover it. It's endlessly fascinating.

I believe that the day will come when I can create subliminals that work faster and better than pills for a number of things, and be re-usable. And that day does not seem too far off at this point, either!

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 01-18-2014

HOw about 'THAT' addition to BAMM,that speeds things up,the 'Primer' for BAMM??? 1 to 3 months to go before its up n running? IM in the thick of it with BAMM,wish I could use Emotional Pain Relief,along with it,but alas I shall not.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Fonzy3 - 01-18-2014

Sounds like you'll be going more public with your programs very soon.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 01-18-2014

(01-18-2014, 05:40 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: HOw about 'THAT' addition to BAMM,that speeds things up,the 'Primer' for BAMM??? 1 to 3 months to go before its up n running? IM in the thick of it with BAMM,wish I could use Emotional Pain Relief,along with it,but alas I shall not.

The football is still in the works in my head as I contemplate how to create and have it integrate with BAMM without unbalancing or distracting from it in any direction. It's like creating a variable ratio gear that shifts size/ratio depending on which gear it's in. Not a simple task. But I'm working on it. :-)

If you tried to do EPRHA with BAMM, you would almost instantly crash and burn. It would overload you and probably blow you out. I wish I could be using it too, just had a death recently to deal with, and I could definitely use it. I am working on finding a way to have some emotional healing/release in the football, but it's like trying to find a combination for a puzzle lock. If it works, it de-emphasizes X, Y and Z in stage 1, and over emphasizes A,B and C. And in Stage 2, it does an entirely different thing, and so on.

But, I'm working on it.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 01-18-2014

(01-18-2014, 07:32 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Sounds like you'll be going more public with your programs very soon.

Thanks

Fonzy

Some of the instant effect stuff (other than MIR) should be available in a month or two, if things go well. It will depend on the number of tests I can run and test results, of course. There are also some other factors to be considered.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Spiral - 01-19-2014

(01-18-2014, 11:06 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-18-2014, 05:40 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: HOw about 'THAT' addition to BAMM,that speeds things up,the 'Primer' for BAMM??? 1 to 3 months to go before its up n running? IM in the thick of it with BAMM,wish I could use Emotional Pain Relief,along with it,but alas I shall not.

The football is still in the works in my head as I contemplate how to create and have it integrate with BAMM without unbalancing or distracting from it in any direction. It's like creating a variable ratio gear that shifts size/ratio depending on which gear it's in. Not a simple task. But I'm working on it. :-)

If you tried to do EPRHA with BAMM, you would almost instantly crash and burn. It would overload you and probably blow you out. I wish I could be using it too, just had a death recently to deal with, and I could definitely use it. I am working on finding a way to have some emotional healing/release in the football, but it's like trying to find a combination for a puzzle lock. If it works, it de-emphasizes X, Y and Z in stage 1, and over emphasizes A,B and C. And in Stage 2, it does an entirely different thing, and so on.

But, I'm working on it.

Shannon, sorry about the death in your family. I send my best wishes to you and your family.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 01-19-2014

Ding! MIrrored the abouve 2 posts. Love,Light n Healing to YOU<Yer beloved one who's journeyed "Home" ,back to Source. The Great Ocean of energy. Peace be wiff. Keith.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 01-21-2014

Shannon I have every confidence that you shall indeed find a solution(s) for connecting all the pieces of the puzzle with the "FootBall " addition for BAMM- Perhaps it'll come to ya while yer in or getting outta da shower or driving on a long "lonely' road one day or one night,or in da dream state.where ever it comes from in circumstance/enviorment,again I Have every confidence it will come to you as such and the quilt will be stitched together,patched in and boom we've got BAMM addition
2- 4-HIKE! Field Goal,BOOM! Keith.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 01-25-2014

I love it that no matter how much I might not want to move forward in some area or face something that makes me uncomfortable, BAMM is always there, steadily pushing, making it happen regardless.