Subliminal Talk
natural seduction for men - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: natural seduction for men (/Thread-natural-seduction-for-men)

natural seduction for men - Grenade - 03-23-2013

Hi, I was just wondering if this could be used in conjunction with other programs. I realise its a 5g and so normally you're not supposed to combine it with anything but this program is interesting since it seems to have a short term programmin option as well!

Thanks in advance.

G

RE: natural seduction for men - Shannon - 03-23-2013

You cannot use it with other programs as long term programming. If you wish to try it as short term programming, it is an option, provided that you have not exposed yourself to anything else within the last 4 hours, and that you do not use it more than 2 hours in that day. However, it may under certain circumstances still significantly impact the other program negatively, given how powerful it is.

RE: natural seduction for men - RainbowAbyss - 03-24-2013

I don't quite understand what natural seduction for men is.
Is it for men to seduce woman. Like a mini nuclear sex magnet...

RE: natural seduction for men - Shannon - 03-24-2013

Natural Seduction is designed to put you in your natural flow state for being effective as a seducer. Mentally, emotionally... that state in which you are at your best.

It doesn't attract women, but it will probably make you go find them. It is intended to be your "A game" when you want it, and with time, you will train your A game to be your normal reality with it.

RE: natural seduction for men - Roy - 03-24-2013

Shannon,what would be the difference between using Natural Seduction,or Sex Magnet or Women Magnet in terms of results?From what I understand
it's to seduce women sexually.

It's a bit unclear here what to use for what goal.What would it cause
in terms of results compared to SM or WM?

RE: natural seduction for men - Shannon - 03-24-2013

NSFM is designed to put you in flow, in the moment. That's it.

SM is designed to shift you in many ways towards becoming as sexually magnetic, attractive, successful and active as possible. "Sexual Alpha".

WM is designed to shift you into becoming the playful social alpha who can do whatever he likes with women, but is always having a good time with them regardless.

RE: natural seduction for men - Grenade - 03-27-2013

Thanks again Shannon, can I just clarify under what circumstances NSFM would have a negative impact on other programs? I'd assume if you started using it long term programming at the same time - but is there anything else?

RE: natural seduction for men - Shannon - 03-27-2013

NSFM is a 5th Gen subliminal. Using it with another program is going to trigger disruption for both. You cannot drive a car in two directions at once. You don't want to use it as long term programming when you are using anything else, and using it as short term programming is going to be iffy if you are using it while you are completing a regimen with another program.

I recommend that you consider NSFM as long term programming - use it for 90 days straight - the first time you use it. Use it by itself, as it is a 5G program. Then use it in the moment as needed or desired, as follows, understanding that it will disrupt anything you are using otherwise to some degree, increasingly as you use it more and more in addition to that other program.

To use NSFM "in the moment", after it has been set as a long term program, you would stop whatever program you are using otherwise, wait 4 hours, use it for however long you need (typically 45 to 90 minutes), do your thing, and then wait at least another 4 hours to reintroduce the original long term subliminal.

Again, introducing NSFM even for such a short time will disrupt the original long term programming to some degree, and the more frequently you disrupt it, the worse the disruption will become. It is not recommended to disrupt other programs this way.

RE: natural seduction for men - Voytek - 07-18-2015

I consider to use NSFM for long term programming (96 days) after I finish my first AM6 run. Is this a good idea to start it right away after AM6 finish or it`s better to wait a while? Also, after NSFM run I want to rerun AM6; can this rip off NSFM effects from my subconscious? How long NSFM effects lasts anyway? Do I need to refresh NSFM each time I want to shift into `seducer mode`?

RE: natural seduction for men - GlaizenGold777 - 07-18-2015

Quote:Is this a good idea to start it right away after AM6 finish or it`s better to wait a while?

Let your AM6 subs ingrain in your mind, it's better to wait one week/ two week.

Quote:Also, after NSFM run I want to rerun AM6; can this rip off NSFM effects from my subconscious?

In my experience, AM subs will make everything you already learn become better and better.

Quote:How long NSFM effects lasts anyway?

As Shannon said before, NSFM is not made for long term programming, NSFM is designed to put you in flow, in the moment. THAT'S IT.

Quote:Do I need to refresh NSFM each time I want to shift into `seducer mode`?

No, NSFM is 'trigger' to your seducer mode, but if you already accustomed in seducer mode, it'll flow naturally.

Hope it helps.

RE: natural seduction for men - Heron - 07-18-2015

I know a lot of basic pickup like building comfort, push pull, parroting, being interested, playful disinterest, escalating etc...This subliminal sounds perfect for me. If I understand correctly this program will allow all my pickup knowledge that I've learned and practiced in the past to be brought to the front of my mind so to say and be much easier to use? If so I'm going to get this asap haha.

I'm kinda worried tho seeing as I can't find any journals on it, while there are tons of other products with several journals...

RE: natural seduction for men - GlaizenGold777 - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 08:17 PM)Heron Wrote: I know a lot of basic pickup like building comfort, push pull, parroting, being interested, playful disinterest, escalating etc...This subliminal sounds perfect for me. If I understand correctly this program will allow all my pickup knowledge that I've learned and practiced in the past to be brought to the front of my mind so to say and be much easier to use? If so I'm going to get this asap haha.

I'm kinda worried tho seeing as I can't find any journals on it, while there are tons of other products with several journals...

Correct, and there already someone wrote about NSFM.

Search it, you'll find.

RE: natural seduction for men - Voytek - 07-18-2015

NSFM journal:
Code:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-4466.html?highlight=natural+seduction

Thank you very much, GlaizenGold777. Smile

So when I install NSFM via 96 days programming I`ll need to use it every time when I`ll want to switch into `seducer mode` right? It can`t be done only via this 96 days programming and that`s it?

RE: natural seduction for men - Shannon - 07-21-2015

If you use it as long term programming, you're not going to be able to switch out of seduction mode. Either for mental state or thought patterning. That's why it's designed for short term use.