Subliminal Talk
AOS 5G with Natural Seduction - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AOS 5G with Natural Seduction (/Thread-AOS-5G-with-Natural-Seduction)

AOS 5G with Natural Seduction - K-Train - 03-18-2013

It just dawned on me that Natural Seduction for Men could work much better if the user felt themselves to be sexy/attractive. Therefore it would be cool if perhaps Shannon can combine AOS and Natural Seduction For Men and then when time permits ensure that the ladies have their own version if it is necessary.

When using an attraction sub like AOS or BIABW it is sometimes frustrating that even when you are able to create the necessary attraction and then have the wherewithal to notice that the woman is interested you are still unable to seduce because 1.) You're uncomfortable 2.) You're inexperienced with seduction. 3.) On some level you're afraid 4.) a combination of 1-3. I know there are plenty of guys here and who are reading this who have been in a situation where they had everything going in their favor and all they needed to do was put in that last bit of effort and they'd be home free however due to one of the factors I just mentioned nothing happened and they went home with blue balls.

Now don't get me wrong, if you genuinely don't want to seduce someone due to personal reasons that is perfectly fine however when you have the desire and you can't...that freaking sucks.

I propose that the original 4G version of AOS remain available for general purposes so that those who want to use AOS but don't have the funds or desire to use/get it have another option rather than forking out 90 bucks. The combining of AOS and Natural Seduction would be a great alternative for men who do not want to shell out 500 dollars for the 6-stage sets like WM 2.0 and the soon to come SM 3.0.

RE: AOS 5G with Natural Seduction - Sean - 03-18-2013

I think that Shannon's 5G Natural Seduction for Men could make Verbal Kint into Don Juan, given prior reviews of 5G technology. I can't wait to try WM2, myself, and now this is coming out?? I've resisted Subliminal Fever for so long, and Shannon is tempting me to lose all control! Big Grin

RE: AOS 5G with Natural Seduction - MangoEruption - 03-18-2013

(03-18-2013, 09:32 PM)Sean Wrote: I think that Shannon's 5G Natural Seduction for Men could make Verbal Kint into Don Juan, given prior reviews of 5G technology. I can't wait to try WM2, myself, and now this is coming out?? I've resisted Subliminal Fever for so long, and Shannon is tempting me to lose all control! Big Grin

Seriously, it's like WM lite.

RE: AOS 5G with Natural Seduction - Shannon - 03-19-2013

It's out, and I'm not rebuilding it to include AOS... I don't think it's necessary anyway.

I also doubt that the ladies are going to be much interested in a program like this.