Subliminal Talk
Deciding on next program to use. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Deciding on next program to use. (/Thread-Deciding-on-next-program-to-use)

Deciding on next program to use. - Mufasa - 03-15-2013

Now I've been using OF since Jan-27. 10+ hours per day, everyday.

Conscious feelings of fear are and were rare for me, even before this program. But I did have them occasionally and they were usually quite intense, so I feel this program has been a GREAT choice to avoid having those episodes in the future, as well as laying a great foundation for future work. (I once contemplated the nature of infinite and became irrationally terrified for several hours Blush )

It has also been VERY useful to aid in not being affected by or adopting others fear-based thought patterns.

Now I feel that I am ready to switch gears (or perhaps create a hybrid with OF).

I'm trying to decide whether I'd gain more benefit from Ultra Success or Ultra Motivation.

I could always use a more successful mindset... Yet some days like today, I just don't feel like putting the work in that I know I need to do to get where I've chosen to go; and I feel that's primarily an issue of motivation.

Difficult decision for me, I welcome any feedback!
Cheers

RE: Deciding on next program to use. - Shannon - 03-16-2013

Ultra Success mixed with Overcoming Fear would be a very powerful combination to be sure. So would Ultra Motivation. But I think I'd go for Ultra Success.

RE: Deciding on next program to use. - Mufasa - 03-18-2013

Thanks for response Shannon.

On further review... I think I may stick with OF alone for a while longer.

I have some resistance to switching to either US or UM... probably due to a type of fear.

Fear of success with it, fear of change, something like this I'd imagine.

If you released Overcome Fear of Success 4G- I'd be all over it (or "Release Resistance 5G").
But I believe standard OF alone for a while longer will still reap solid benefits.

RE: Deciding on next program to use. - Shannon - 03-19-2013

(03-18-2013, 06:36 PM)Mufasa Wrote: Thanks for response Shannon.

On further review... I think I may stick with OF alone for a while longer.

I have some resistance to switching to either US or UM... probably due to a type of fear.

Fear of success with it, fear of change, something like this I'd imagine.

If you released Overcome Fear of Success 4G- I'd be all over it (or "Release Resistance 5G").
But I believe standard OF alone for a while longer will still reap solid benefits.

You're asking me to sell you something less good than what you're using, because you don't realize that "fear of success" is a subset of "fear". Overcoming Fear deals with ALL fear... including that one. So it's not worth the time to build, or the money to spend. I have already covered that with Overcoming Fear... and if you're having that fear... definitely keep going with OF.

RE: Deciding on next program to use. - Mufasa - 03-22-2013

Thanks Shannon.

Quick follow up question: Is it okay to go from OF to Overcoming Guilt/Shame/Fear?

I think those 2 may be problems for me as well to be honest.

RE: Deciding on next program to use. - Shannon - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 01:27 PM)Mufasa Wrote: Thanks Shannon.

Quick follow up question: Is it okay to go from OF to Overcoming Guilt/Shame/Fear?

I think those 2 may be problems for me as well to be honest.

You will be fine for switching if you prefer.